Plans

The Life of an Average Girl (for now)

Jiyong walked back and forth, pacing from one end of his room to the other. 

How to do it?

In a car? With roses? In front of the school? her room? her house? HER WINDOW? 

WHAT TO DO?

As Jiyong thought to himself all of these things, his friends stood by his door, worrying if they should help. 

Daesung : Should we lend him a hand?

Seungri : You know Jiyong hyung, he like it HIS way. 

Yongbae : Well its 2 in the morning and until he figure it out, we can't  sleep.

Seungri : Hyung, you have that girl you were talking to, number?

Yongbae : Why?

Seungri : Her dongsaeng is staying over with us, i just thought if you two exchanged numbers it would be okay and she wont have to worry. 

Yongbae : You really thought this out didnt you....

 

In the girl's house

Someone opened the door, that creeked as it was shut gently. Tip toeing through the hallways and on to the steps that led to the bedrooms, the person quietly took each step very carefully. Stopping at one particular room. The person got inside and quickly shut the door. 

"That was close."

The lights went on with a flick of a finger

"Welcome Home."

Sunye sat on the the bed with crossed arms. "Where have you been? Why so late? What did you do in Busan? Yeeun, Answer me."

Yeeun, who was still  in  shock that Sunye is awake at this hour, could not answer these questions all at once.

Yeeun : first, calm down. 

Sunye : I am very calm, and you should hurry and answer me because i just recieved a call from your family maid and she said that you came to the family house and left like the wind.

Yeeun : I went to the family house because i need to discuss some issues with father. 

Sunye : and did it end badly?

Yeeun : I saw mother there and another guy in a suit.

Sunye : She cheating on someone??

Yeeun : no, but the guy in the suit is mother's lawyer. Mother's lawyer told me months ago that my parents might get a divorce. They settled it last night. 

Sunye : Im so sorry, Yeeun.

Yeeun fell into Sunye's arms and cried. 

Sunye left  the room and peeked in for the last time to see Yeeun sleeping on her bed. 

"Now, Yoobin and Sunmi"

Calling them and after a while, no one picked up. Playing with her phone she found an unknown number calling her. 

cautiously, she answered the call

Sunye : Hello?

unknown person : hello? Sunye Unnie?

Sunye : SUNMI?

Sunmi : Hey, my phone died and im stuck here....

Sunye : I'll send a cab to the resturant. Tell Yoobin to get ready to leave too.

Sunmi : Well, Yoobin unnie is asleep and we're not at the resturant. 

Sunye : what? Where are you and where is Yoobin??

Sunmi : Ummm, Yoobin got drunk and you were'nt there and there was no car to bring us home and since Yoobin was drunk with a guy...

Sunye : Are you and Yoobin safe?

Sunmi : yes. 

Sunye : Tell me the address, im going to fetch you and Yoobin. Okay?

Sunmi : wanna wait til the morning?

Sunye : SUNMI! ITS ALREADY THREE IN THE MORNING!!!!

In less than an hour, Sunye is by the door knocking the door like a mad woman.

Sunmi : Thats her, i better hide....

Seungri : In my room?

Sunmi : lets go

Yongbae : Sunmi -sshi, i think your unnie would check there first.

Sunmi : right ! you have a storage room?

Seungri : In there? But its dirty...

Daesung : Try the balcony

Sunmi : lets go!

Yongbae : Its being occupy and its way to cold to be out 

Seungri : You know .. WHATS THE POINT OF GIVING US IDEAS IF YOUR GOING TO GO AGAINST IT???

Daesung : We're just trying to help.....

Yongbae : Why are you hiding anyway?

Sunmi : if she drag me and yoobin out, it'll ruin the plans.

Yongbae : Sorry Sunmi, im letting her in.

Sunmi : okay. . 

He went to open the door which was oddly silent. Prying the door open, no one was outside. He poked his head out to the left and saw nothing. As he turned to the left, he saw a girl ready to bash his head with her iron fist. He caught it and pulled her close.

Yongbae : Hey........

Sunye : YOU???