second - full of him pt 1

Protect.

za - jiwoo

 

finally there's no more hectic schedules since it was December but god, i still have a thousand of lyrics that i have to write. Well i can just rest a little bit right? 5?10?30? hmmm maybe 1 hour enough to sleep. I walked toward the cozy sofa that placed neatly beside the window. It's been a long time i've got the fresh air, i feel like i was just quit from my own cave. As i laid on the bed i felt something pke my . My phone. i really forget about having a phone. 

 

12 missed called

93 notification

 

heck. am i that busy? i started to open the notification one by one. Most of them were Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. Really that guy but there's one notification that caught my attention. Mr. Coffe. Out of the blue you're smiling. Right it's him. The boy that stole my heart since 2 years ago and ended up being my boyfriend. No one knows about it not even my brother. 

 

hey there, good game huh? i miss you kid, call me when you have a time..

-mr.coffe

 

 


 

 

"so how's life sir?." With smile plastered on her face Za walking hand-in-hand with a guy beside her. She felt safe and thrill on the same time. "hmmm good but it wasn't that good because someone ditch me just because a softball game and her 'work' in her majistic freakin room". He smiled but everyone who saw that knows it. It was not a sincere smile, as a blunt girl Za just shrugged it off and returned his smile. Somehow the guy wonder why he fell for a girl like her. A girl that too perfect for him. She's not that pretty compared to all the girls that he knows, she's not even has that cute thing. She's a fierce girl with a scary brother backing her up.

Za felt something was off. Like something change. They're not usually not this silent. They felt something strange with a guy beside her. She tried to make a conversation but ended up after 4 or 5 sentence. "Hey i think we should go grab some coffe." Za dragged him to a small cafe that has a vintage design. They sat near the window. She tried to read what is on his mind. The guy just having his own time playing with his phone. Za sighed deeply.

"Jiwoo... i kind of upset right now."

The guy lifted his head. His dark eyes and thick eyebrows drew an anger. Za remained silent. She keep thinking is there something wrong but she felt nothing.

"i will ask you, Do you know why am i upset?."

Za kept shut. She can't even think straight. Whenever he talks and showed his anger or a dissapointment his dark eyes always threatened her. No one can't compare to him.

"talk to me after you realized what you had done. i gotta go. B.I called me." With smirked he left her alone. 

 

Again. He made her confused. She felt like she just did a big sin that god won't give any bless to her. Suddenly something came up on her mind, his smirk. He's smirked while saying that BI called him. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating. kind of busy with something. well i just want some of you guys to comment or maybe guess the storyline. just write it on comment section below. it's not that hard :)