first

Protect.

 

 

 

 

 

It was an early morning in december. Jiwoo woke up from her sleep after heard the alarm ring like there''s no tomorrow. Like the day before, she went to the kitchen to make a breakfast before going to the school. Jiwoo walked to her brother room after that. "Kim bab, wake up!." Jiwoo knocked on his door and there's no respon. After a thousand times knocking, with a messy hair, Bobby opened the door and walked out from his room.

 

They're sitting facing each oher without no word. Bobby realized something that he must to say but he forgot. He keep cutting his omelet while thinking. "uhm Bob, so it's December." Jiwoo said nervously. Bobby raised his eyebrows. "so what?. There's nothing we should wor--- ! final project!." Bobby shocked and starting to eat quickly. "Yeah final project! what should i do? i don't want to sing again okay!." Jiwoo whined like a baby. Bobby smiled and then walked to her sister. "Don't worry let's just go to school first, we can't be late." He patted her hair. 

 

 

 

                                                                                                    -

 

 

 

 

 

"PLEASE ALL OF STUDENT GATHERED IN THE ASSEMBLY HALL NOW!." 

 

 

 

The sound of school principal heard throughout the room through speakers. B.R.V students starts to walked out from her studio class one by one. They went to the assembly hall like the principal wants. After the students all gathered, they pleased to sit. Students murmured, guessing what will be the 'important' thing that makes the old man wants all his students gathered.

 

 

 

"attention please!!."

 

 

Suddenly all of students stop talking. The principle standing proudly on the stage. "Oke guys as our tradition, we will held the final project in the end of the year. So, be prepared and let me tell you something. This year there'll be a little bit different. Our theme is bright group! so you guys will be divided into some groups and it will be announce at lunchtime. Any Question??!." Students just keep silent and have no words to say. Usually they will set their own group but now, they have to bear with the group that the principle set. 

 

 

After the announcement that makes students jaw drop, Jiwoo sat on her job desk, worrying who will be in her group this year. She decided to eat ice cream with her own. Her studio mates, Hayi stared at her. She kind of worry about her group too. About not being able to be in one group with Jiwoo. "Za, what if we're not in the same group?." Hayi took a seat closer with her. "Don't know. don't worry Hayi let's just eat this ice cream while watching a movie okay? don't worry..." Hayi smiled and then nodded. 

 

 

Someone knocked on their room. Jiwoo stood up and walked toward the door. No one dared to knock on their studio before because they would yell. Yes, Hayi and Jiwoo are the busiest teammates for producing song. Idols recently always buys their songs so if someone knock their door and disturb them, they will yell, cursing and do something like that.

 

Jiwoo opened the door and then startled. B.I. "oh oppa what are you doing here?." Jiwoo nervously greeted him. "i just want to give this." B.I take out a small box from his pocket. Jiwoo stared at it without any word. "uhm oppa thanks but--oppa! Kimbab quickly! Hide!.” B.I ran after saw a shiloutte of his best friend. He hide behind a wall in the hallway. Yes, he would be a dead meet if Bobby knows what he just done.

 

Jiwoo smile like a crazy in her studio. Her friend, Hayi just rolled her eyes seeing her friend. Hayi knows all about the B.I jiwoo’ thing. From the first BI sneaked up to her studio until today, the day B.I gave Jiwoo a gift. look at this hayi...its beautiful.

 

Yeah it is...hffft i envy you. But hey its lunch time why dont we look at the announcement board?.Jiwoo nodded and then walked out from their cage

 

 

They are a bit late. Half of BRV students were there checking their own names. Jiwoo and Hayi tried to walk through the crowd. Hayi sighed after she saw that her name wasnt in the same part of Jiwoos group. But then she clasped her mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                      GROUP 6

 

-Kim Jiwon (BOBBY)

 

-Kim Hanbin (B.I)

 

-Kim Jiwoo (Za)

 

-Goo Junhoe (Junhoe)

 

-Jung Chanwoo (Chanwoo)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Za, you..... Hayi tapped on Jiwoos shoulder several times. tell me it was just a dream.” Jiwoos jaw dropped. She cant believe shell be in the same group with her protective brother and her boyfriend (?). Suddenly a loud laugh heard from the edge. Thats definitely a familiar sound of laugh.

 

 

Bobby and his friends were coming through the hallway with the stupid face plastered on their face. Happily smiling like a crazy Bobby asking the students to move out from the board. Bobby searched his name carefully and then, what the hell? Im with B.I?!! YAS!.” Bobby happily high-fived to B.I. yeah hyung it yes, but look at the person number 3.” one of his friends pointed at the board.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ey its just kim ji----what the? Yah! Why should it be her?! She cant be in the same team with b.i!.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

hey guys...

sorry imma bit late. this is the first chapter. yeah i kind of busy with my schedule but don't worry from now i will update weekly

dont forget to comment or subscribe. tell me whatever you want or maybe you can guess the ending? just put it on the comment. see you guys!! love ya