simple prologue

Protect.

B.R.V Senior Music School is the place where the genius of music were place. No one can enter that school if they’re not good enough to be there. Kim Ji Woo and Kim Jiwon are different. They really a genius. Kim Jiwon aka Bobby is a rap rythm genius while his siser Kim Jiwoo aka Za is a genius rap composer despite her deep altos voice. Bobby likes to hang out and threw his arms around girls shoulder while his sister is the type of a sport maniac girl who hang out in the field.

 

Jiwoo was sleeping in her music library school with the headset on her ear. She was listening to EDM and the volume really high. Since she got no project from her homeroom teacher. She is on the sophomore.

 

“Za, wake up!.” 

 

Someone tapped her shoulder lightly but she’s ot even budge. “Ya! Kim Jiwoo!.” The person keeps distract her sleep. She ended up open her left eye just to peek who was the person that keep budging her. As she saw a nice cut of jawline that really familiar she sighed. “what is it Bob?.”

 

“I need your help please...” Her brother whined like a five year old kid. But Jiwoo still being Jiwoo. She just gave her brother a faint smile then nodded to er lovely brother. Bobby held his sister hand and dragged her trough the hallway. As usual because there were not too many students in that school, people really know each other. From the freshmen, freshmen to the sophomore, sophomore to the senior and senior to the alumnus, they were like a family.

 

“ya! Kim!.” 

 

Someone called. Both of them turn around and the person just laughed. “sorry i mean the one who rap wait both of you do rap, the female one.”The person chuckled. 

 

“what is it hyung? Why do you need her? Don’t even try to hitting on my sister.” Bobby stated firmly. The guys just smile and flicked bobby on his  forehead. 

 

“Jiwoo, there was a new guy and it’s your turn to tour him around okay. And tell to your protective brother to stop protect you like crazy. When will you  got a boyfriend if you have a scary brother like him.” The person ruffled her hair and gave her smile. Za just smiled like usual. “okay oppa i’ll tell him.”  With that the person smirked to Bobby and then left them behind. 

 

“YA! MINO HYUNG!AISH!.” Bobby called the person again and makes her sister laugh. Bobby then turned to his sister and gave her look. Right, Bobby  keep asking in his heart, when will his lil sister got a boyfriend if he always act like that. But no, never. He’s too scared to let her sister being on the relationship. Bobby afraid that her sister will got the karma from him. He always play with the girls heart. 

 

“Hello Bob? Are you dead? Hello?.” 

“oh it seems like you can’t help me right?.” Her sister nodded with a faint smile on her face. He ruffled her hair and then smile again. “it’s okay. Meet me  after practice okay? Don’t forget to be careful.” with that, his sister left him alone. He started to walk toward the edge of the hallway where his studio places.

 

As he expected, his studio scratch that, their studio full of snack and cola. Bobby sat on his usual spot beside his partner of ‘crime’ B.I. Bobby stole his  snack and got slap form B.I. He mocked him then continue eating. “kim bab where’s your sister?. You told us that she will help us.” B.I asked him firmly. 

 

B.I is one of his best friends. He entered BRV at the same time with Bobby. Bobby totally loves him like his own brother. Whatever B.I do he will support. He always trust him. But there is one thing that he will never ever trust him. Jiwoo. Even though he trust BI, he won’t trust his sister to him. NO never.   Why? Because BI same like him. 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“Oh so you are the new boy. Hello i’m Za!.” Jiwoo greeted the handsome stranger in front of her. The stranger just smiled swetly to her and then give a  piece of paper to her. It was the admin paper. All of BRV student have that. 

 

Jiwoo take a look at the paper. She read clearly. His name is Jung Chanwoo. 1998. Entered the school because his ability to sing. Jiwoo just nodded but  then she gasped when she saw the class that he will entered. “uhm so Chanwoo you’re at the same age with me but you enter the same class with my  brother, that’s weird...”

 

Chanwoo just nodded with polite smile. Chanwoo find something attracted him in Jiwoo. The way she talks, the way her smile, everything. “Za, so where  should i go?.”

 

“oh right, come on follow me.” Jiwoo smile again and then started to walk. Chanwoo just walked behind her and eyeing the figure in front of her. Chanwoo realized he was on the long hallway with the dark wallpaper. Suddenly Jiwoo stopped at the edge of the hallway. Chanwoo eyed her when she opened the  door at the edge of the hallway. Yes, it his room.

 

“Oppa! Where is Bob? Is he here?.” Jiwoo asked a boy who were dancing in front of the mirror. The boy nodded and then pointed the room inside. Jiwoo  thanked him. Jiwoo and Chanwoo entered the room.

 

“oh, hey Za your oppa said that--who is that?.” BI saw a guy with a black coat stood behind her. The guy smiled and BI returned his smile. “uhm oppa he is our new member, and.... Where  the  is bob---”

 

“No. Cursing. Kim. Jiwoo.” Suddenly Bobby appeared from nowhere make her surprised. Bobby walked toward a small chair in front of them. Bobby sat     like a boss, Jiwoo just rolled her eyes and gave the paper to him. 

 

“please take care of him, He is Jung Chan---”

 

“let him introduce himself, leave. Just hang out with your friend or what but remember NO BOYS! If----”

 

“OKAY BOB I UNDERSTAND! DAMN!.” Jiwoo left him with a loud bang of the door, Bobby knew his sister mad at him. Bobby just sighed and then look  to the boy who was standing in front of him. Bobby gave him a faint smile and Chanwoo just know. That girl was under protect.

 

“So jung chanwoo...welcome to the team yeay!!.” Bobby shouted and within a second 4 guys entered the room with rush. Their eyes looks like want to  popped up. “Guys this is Chanwoo, and Chanwoo this is BI, Junhoe, Jinhwan, Donghyuk, and Yunhyong. “ Chanwoo smiled and then bowed to them. The  boys kindly accept him. 

 

“So Bob! I think there will be party huh?.” The tall guy asked. “yah you junhoe, of course...” BI answered him.. The other guys busy talking and chanting. But then BI asked them to shut. “Chanwoo, this class has no rules but one.”

 

“Okay bobby try to be an over protective guy again...” A boy whispering and giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanwoo, Don’t even think to hitting on my sister.”

 


 

 

 

Hello i'm za

sorry it's not the main story is just the simple prologue or uhmm teaser? from me and WOW i feel so grateful that i've got many subscribers thank you guys really.

But can you tell me what do u think about the simple prologue? can you put it on comment? or maybe you can guess who will be the guy that attract Jiwoo's heart? or maybe you guys know the storyline? well please just put it in the comment below. please

thank you guys! dont forget to comment and subscribe! love yaa

 

-za1202-