In the hospital

Blessed 3 (SEQUEL)

Jongup POV

 

I stayed at the hospital for hours but I was not happy about it. Every second I reproach myself that I left him alone. Because I couldn’t stand the pressure anymore, I called Yongguk to help me. And he came after a few minutes, next to him his boyfriend Junhong. Yongguk hugged me and my bag.

“Are you alright, dongsaeng?” I shook my head.

“That was my fault. Because of me he is here and is going to die…” I cried loudly. Junhong my head.

“Don’t cry it’s definitely not your fault. You cannot condemn yourself for a thing what you hadn’t done…”

“But that’s the problem! I did it!” Junhong looked to Yongguk and shrugged with his shoulders. But Yongguk hadn’t any ideas anymore to encourage him.

“Jongup!” a boy shouted out and ran to me. Then he hugged me lovely. “We were so worry about you after we heard what happened.”

“Who is “we”?” I asked and looked at him. I saw Daehyun and Youngjae hugging me.

“Are you alright?” Daehyun asked. I just nodded.

“So far, so good.” I replied afterwards. I know my friends just trying to be friends. But I didn’t want that this time. I wanted to be alone but on the other side I need them.

“If Himchan will die, I will kill myself. That’s a promise!” And immediately the guys started to talk to me that everything is going to be fine again and so on. But I didn’t want to listen to them because I didn’t care. I just wanted Himchan back or just a signal that he will survive. And that was all.

 

Himchan POV

 

I awaked in a strange room and looked around. I just remembered that I stood in front of a mirror and took some sleeping pills… No, not some… many because of my hurt heart. And then I fainted and that was everything I knew. Maybe I am in heaven now, dead. But I felt the pain in my body so I was definitely alive.

After I turned my head to the right side I knew where I was. It was a hospital. But why? Who bring me to here?

Immediately I started to cry and scream. Doctors and nurses came inside to check me.

“Jongup!” I shouted out. The doctors asked me something but I didn’t answer because I only said his name. Jongup. The doctors said that they will looking after him and will bring him to here but I didn’t listen. Jongup.

 

Jongup POV

 

I walked around the hospital with my friends. They tried to bring me on other thoughts. But somehow that didn’t work. I couldn’t stop thinking on Himchan. What if I’ll lose him because I hurt him too much? What, if I will never see him again alive?

“Mr. Moon?” A nurse asked around.

“That’s me. Is something wrong?”

“Mr. Kim asked after you. Please come with me.” I nodded fast and followed her into the hospital. She brought me into the room where Himchan was. I heard how he said my name again and again.

“Himchan!” I shouted out and ran to him to catch his hand.

“Jongup.” He cried and took my hand.

“I am here, I am here. Himchan. I am here.” I said. I wanted him to be calm again. But he just pressed his face against my waist.

“I am so sorry! So sorry that I took these pills! I want to be with you…” I nodded and his head.

“Psst…” I said very calm. I his head very long and then he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and whispered to him. “Everything is going to be fine again.”