Getting the pieces back together

WINNER of hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ít had been a week now, and you haven't seen Mino ever since the incident, Jinwoo had written a few texts to you, so had the other guys, but you didn't really answer. You needed time to get the pieces back in your mind. You figured out Jinwoo was nothing but a good friend to you and felt sorry towards him if you had made it seem like you liked him. Now you just wanted to be on good terms with your best friend again, you decided to call Seungyoon.
"Annyeong Seungyoon-ah, how are you all doing?"
"You mean how is Minho doing, right?"
you laughed a bitter laugh, this guy could look right through everyone when something were off. He was the leader afterall.
"Yeah, I kinda do.. I guess"
"___-ah, he's doing terrible, it wasn't my meaning to say this, since well, this is something between the two of you, but I really think Mino loves you as more than a sister and a best friend. He has been devastated ever since the incident with Jinwoo and you"
"oh, u knew?"
"Yeah, Jinwoo told me everything, the boys went crazy, seems like everyone wants a piece of you" he jokingly said.
"ah, I'm so sorry for causing all these trouble Seungyoon!"
"Ani, that's not what I meant, but anyways I thought you should know that Mino is really missing you"
"Mmmh, I miss him too, so much" you couldn't hold your feelings back anymore.
"___-ah, do you feel anything love related for Mino as well?"
"ehm, well, Seungyoon I'll have to go now, thanks for the talk!" you quickly ended the call, you panicked. But was actually happy you did, because if anyone should be the first to know how you felt, it was Mino, and not his friends/group member.

You decided to go for a walk in Seoul city. it was saturday and you needed some fresh air, maybe some comfort things too. You ended up at a lingeri shop, you weren't really good at buying underwear, you found it more fun to buy clothes since that could be styled in every other way, you did think it was time to update your lingeri though, and why on earth was Mino even more in your mind while you were buying this? you did think of him in an in love-way, but you had never thought that intimate about him. This made you blush while looking at some black lingeri with lace up front on the bra and . You just had a weakness for laces and lace-up. you decided to go with this and a lace set. One set for both light and dark clothes.
You went out of the shop, decided to stop by you and Mino's fave shop, a music shop where they had all kind of underground bands and groups, it was a small shop. when you went in you immediately laid eyes on a tall fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter