Mino's audition at YG

WINNER of hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minho, hurry up!" you yelled at him, he was trying to figure out what to wear to the audition at YG and was even slower than you. "just a second" 
"mr Mino, huge boy, do you want to be on time or not? in a yes-case, then come now!" he ran down in a hoodie and a ripped baggy jeans with a leather jacket, a cap and sneakers. You gave him two thumbs up for his outfit and he sighed relieved. You both were very much into what looked good and loved dressing up. 
You often got confused as siblings because your style of clothes were very similar and you always hang out together, yeah you even lived together now when you were in Seoul, you came to the YG building Minho was now a nervewrack to say it at least you hugged him and clapped his back "you will do just fine song minho" and made a heart with your hands.
He laughed at your cheesyness, but it made him feel warm as always that his best chingu did every possible thing to make him feel happy. No wonder he fell in love with you when you both were young, but now he had agreed that he would only be your guardian, your saver and your best friend even brother for that matter. Loving you as a girlfriend would be too awkward, at times he would kiss your cheek when you slept but in front of everyone including you and he was your best friend, and he sometimes forgot that he was in love with you because he was so into making you his sister. 
He would be insanely protective about you, but you didn't think about that, that was how he was and always had been around you and boys. 
he went into the building, down in the training room, you followed him and went over to the audience, only the closest persons to each auditioner were allowed to come. 
The audition began. Papa YG and BIGBANG and 2NE1 members arrived you immediately looked up at them, you even forgot to look at Mino when you locked eyes with no other than Jiyong - the G-Dragon. why would he look at you? you thought it was you who was delusional, and when the eye contact were over and remembered Minho you immediately looked at him again, from now on your eyes wouldn't leave him. 
Your best friend had to be choosen, he was so good at what he did, he had rapped for so many years and always loved hip hop, the underground scene was cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter