..........................

Break up

“Joonmyeon, let’s break up.”

“What? Yifan, stop joking. It’s not funny.”

“I’m not joking. I’m tired of this relationship. I’m tired of EXO. I’m tired of you.”

“But why? Please, yifan. Don’t leave me. I love you so much. Please, tell me what did I do? I’ll do anything. I’ll change. Just please, don’t leave me.”

“Everything is wrong. This relationship. Exo. I’m sorry. Find someone else. I’m leaving EXO.”

“NO. Please. Yifan, don’t leave me.”

 

Yifan immediately left the room leaving Joonmyeon crying for his lover. Joonmyeon couldn’t believe his relationship just ended. He quickly exited the room searching for his lover. He needed to know why Yifan wanted to break up in the first place.

He couldn’t find him anywhere. Then he remembered, he still didn’t look at the rooftop. He quickly ran to the location. As he was he about to open the door to the roof top, he heard Yifan’s voice and another voice. He opened the door slowly trying not to make any sound and only open it just enough for him to see Yifan facing Yixing.

 

“I broke up with him. So please don’t kill him, Yixing.”

“I’m so happy Kris. You know how much I love you. But I’m not sure that you will love me.”

“What are you doing Yixing. Put the gun down.”

“I love you Kris. But you love him. You brokeup. But one day, Joonmyeon will try to find a way to get you back. I can’t bear it seeing you being with him. Before that happen, let’s end this.”

 

Yixing raised the gun pointing it at Yifan’s head. Yifan turned his head looking straight into Joonmyeon's eyes. 

 

“Joonmyeon-ah…closed your eyes.”

 

*BANGGGGG*