Mysterious Lady

Mysterious Lady

[Mysterious Lady]


 

One night, the moon appear in the black sky with stars. It to spout sunlight from half-earth oversea until Seoul’s citizen get natural lighting at the night. Moonlight shape a shadow on the road, and Choi Minhwan know it. He turned his footstep from radio building to bus stop because he must on-airing that night. For radio-speaking like Minhwan, joined bus than taxi is the great choice.


 

Bus stop look quiet while Minhwan come there. Although the time on his watch indicate ten o’clock, he still agree bus would stop there. The man with muscular-arm sit on bus-stop bench, after that he throw to his right in front of light-box who illustrated female model. Minhwan smiling like he reply model’s smile.


 

But when he to turn on his left, his heart was beating after shock. His back almost collide the light-box if he didn’t grip bench coastal. His eyes to stare, look a lady who since he don’t know already stay here. Minhwan’s feeling say, when he come there, his eyes didn’t look anyone except himself to waiting for the bus. So, why that lady with odd-appear to be present without knowing?


 

Minhwan to swallow salive two times, notice that lady from head-to-toe. The lady with long-hair isn’t greet him or anything, just bow her head and quiet at the bench. Her shoulder little shake, to cause her black-long-hair is shaky.


 

“Hm, I’d greet her or no?” Minhwan to think. Hesitant. He is disagree that lady will answer.


 

Meanwhile Minhwan fight with his opinion, between do something or quite so the bus to arrive. Bus lamp to shine Minhwan’s shoes and his body automatically upright. When brake yell and the bus-door opened, as soon as Minhwan jump into bus. Forget the lady, whether the lady to ride in bus or not.

***

On next week in the same night, Minhwan come to the bus-stop again, where smile light-box model welcome him. But now he is boxing the show picture, because he look male model bring perfume produk on the hand. Minhwan feel like lost by male model who have a very-handsome-smile.


 

Just one second he sat on bench and will use earphone, it almost fall because more suprise. The odd lady there, at her place last week. Minhwan mumble in his mind, if the new earphone throw on the bus floor and broke, he would to demand some disadvantage substitute to that long-hair lady. What’s wrong with her, to startle!


 

Haven’t time for he more mumble, bus come faster. Minhwan sigh and ready to go enter the bus, not care with the lady who sit on edge bench.


 

“Oh, this night passenger is bit?” He ask after touching his pocket on detector machine beside driver chair. Who feel invited talking immidiatelly answer, “Almost midnight and I see you just loyal passenger this bus every Monday night.”


 

Minhwan lift up his shoulder then walk to passenger chair. He turn use earphone while see out the bus window. The lady at halte never move, always quiet as that place is her final destination.


 

Minhwan to have time for amazed, look once again and he didn’t know whether his eyes make a mistake or indeed there condition like that, the mysterious lady’s head movement follow where bus go. He only can’t look with clearly the lady’s face.


 

The next week again, Minhwan was promise greet the lady who always meet with him at halte. Maybe she lost or forget her address and need to help but too afraid for asked someone. By chance, Minhwan on-air schedule is forward so that he could back home more beginning. Just hope that lady not ended at criminal’s hand. Minhwan lamentation.


 

That night situation not like two weeks ago, the moonless night and cold-winter-wind blows to fly leafs that dispersed on the street. Minhwan tighten his Denim jacket when he step on halte floor. Like as prediction, that lady was there, on bench.


 

Try to dare, Minhwan sit nearly until he realize something. The lady’s hand grasped on her lap. Minhwan blinked his eye-lid, curious with something who grasped by that lady.


 

Chogiyo. Honestly, I must attention every waiting for the bus, I meet you always here. Already two weeks. Are you want to help, or anything?” Minhwan leaned his body so that he can see the lady’s face. But he just get sobbing from the lady.


 

 “Are you sick? Or, someone wicked you? Please tell me!” Minhwan’s eyes to flare up. His heroik soul woke up if he see lady cry or painfulled.


 

 “Hiks.. I.. I.. I just didn’t know the way for.. for..”


 

 “For what??” Minhwan cut her words with a hurry. He see that lady stretch her hands then slowly opened handful who since just now make Minhwan curious until almost die. At the same time, the lady’s face showed and one more time make he to tremble. All of his goosebumps to stand up as military row.


 

 “I.. I don’t know how to places back this eyes..”


 

Minhwan’s body fell down from the bench. His mouth open and sweat flow down at his face when he look the lady’s eyes are black. Empty with no anything because her eyes now at the palm who stretch to Minhwan, with full blood drop.


 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”


 

***


 

I’m so sorry >< my English is not good enough. :D Actually, I made this horror story in Bahasa (Indonesian Language) but because I want to post here, so I change this into English LOL Hope you like my story, and comment! ^^ THX!