1: Strange Feeling

Memories That Almost Faded Away [Hiatus]

In the lunch room.

It's been about 10 minutes into lunch time and Sanghyuk still isn't back yet.

"Hey, guys," Hongbin started. They replied with a 'hmm'. "Dont' you think Hyuk has been gone too long?"

Jaehwan said sounded concerned, "You're right. Was is it? Your 6th sense?"

"I don't know. It just doesn't feel right. I never felt so worried about him before," he replied.

"Maybe we should go check on him. He might be sick," Wonshik said as he stood up.

"Alright," Taekwoon agreed.

They checked the restroom closest to the lunch room, but there was no one in there. They started to walk in the hallways on the 1st floor. With Taekwoon's hawk eyes, he spotted a familiar figure lying on the stairs.

"Hey, is that him?" he asked and everyone turned around.

Hongbin was the first to run to Sanghyuk. "Yah! Hyuk! Sanghyuk-ah! Wake up!" he as he kept shaking him. It didn't work.

Taekwoon and Jaehwan went to get the nurse while Hakyeon and Wonshik tried to find the nearest teacher. Hongbin just sat there crying with Sanghyuk in his arms.

The nurse told them that he had a high fever, so they took him to the hospital.

At the hospital.

The doctor said he needs to rest for about 2 days in the hospital. 

"Are you okay, Hyuk-ah?" Hongbin asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now," he replied.

"How did this happen?" Jaehwan asked as he sat on the opposite side of Hongbin.

"Well, I was just walking up the stairs to get my jacket because I felt cold. Then, I went down and I just collapsed right then and there," he explained. "But anyways, who are you?" he asked looking at Hongbin. 

"Yah, Han Sanghyuk! Don't play like that," Hakyeon almost yelled. 

"What? Y-you don't remember me?" he asked while his eyes started to fill with tears.

"I'm sorry," Sanghyuk said.

"I'll b-be back," Hongbin just said plainly as he walked out the room to sit in the hallway.

"Hyuk! Do you seriously not remember him?!" Taekwoon shouted slightly. Everyone was shocked to see him so angry.

"No, who is-" Sanghyuk started but got cut of by Wonshik saying, "He is your best friend! The love of your life! Your protector! Do you know how much he is hurting right now?"

"Calm down. He is sick," Hakyeon said while patting Wonshik's back.

"I'm sorry, Hyukkie," he said.

"It's okay. Maybe I'll remember later," Sanghyuk said sadly.


Hello! Pretty short? Sorry. I will write a lot more in the next chapters. I don't know how long this story will go on for. And sorry for leaving at a sad moment like this. I have soooo many ideas, so just wait. I will update every Monday, Friday, and Saturday between 9:00pm-12:00am! :D

Edit: I update every Mon, Wed, and Sat now ^w^