YunJae : Sick Jaejoong

Mini Stories

“Yoochun help me!”

“Hyung why? What happen?” “Yoochun come together with Changmin.

“Jae is sick!”

“What? How?”

“We went swimming yesterday.”

“You guys are an idiot! It’s winter now hyung!” Changmin is mad. Why the hell they were swimming during winter!

“It’s Jae’s wish…” Yunho answered with I-have-no-choice face.

“Yah! Are you a fairy godmother? Can’t you talk some sense into him?”

“You know what will happen if I denied his wish don’t you?”

“Yeah you are right.” sighed Yoochun. Everybody knows it’s not a good thing to denied Jaejoong’s wish neither sick Jaejoong.

“Yunnie!” yelled Jaejoong with hoarse voice.

“Owh crap!  Yoochun please do something quick!” pled Yunho before he answered and running towards Jaejoong. Yes, Yunho needs to run before Jaejoong calls him for a second time.  “Yes, baby.”

“Yunnie, cooks for me.” whined Jaejoong.

“What? Are you sure? You know my skill isn’t that good right? Actually I’m the worst among five of us. Can we just order something? Or I can ask Junsu?”

“No! I want to see Yunnie cooking. Or you didn’t love me anymore?” pouted Jaejoong, Yunho want to kiss the pout but not this moment.  Jaejoong doesn’t want to kiss when he is sick. He doesn’t want Yunho to get infected.

“What? Because I love you so much that I don’t want you sick become worse by eating my dish.”

“Jung Yunho! Can you just cook? It’s not that hard.” ordered Jaejoong. He feels hungry and annoyed.

Normal Jaejoong wouldn’t allow Yunho to touch his precious kitchen but sick Jaejoong is loved seeing Yunho cooking. Yunho remember last time when he cooks for Jaejoong, his health become worsen and need to be admitted to hospital. Yunho doesn’t want it happen again but at the same time he need to fulfill his wish. Handling sick Jaejoong really is not his forte.

“Yoochun! Changmin! Junsu!” Yunho call for back up.

“Why are you calling them?” Jaejoong raise his voice.

“To take care of you while I’m cooking.” answered Yunho but the truth is he wants them to cover for him while he order the food.

“What? I want to watch you cook.”

“You are sick. You need to rest.” reasoned Yunho.

“Jaejoong hyung, Yunho hyung is right. You need to rest. Come we help you to bed.” said Junsu.

“But I’m hungry! I’m just watching not cooking.” Jaejoong is irritated with them. “I know. I can teach Yunnie cooking.

“But…” they ran out of idea to pursue Jaejoong anymore.

“Ok, Yunnie you just follow my instruction ok…. Achoo!” Jaejoong sneezed.

“See, you should just lay down hyung.” Yoochun said while try to bring Jaejoong to bed.

“No!” Jaejoong swat away Yoochun’s hand. I want to see Yunnie cooking. I just stay here at this dinner table.”

Yunho feel sympathy with his lover but at the same he wants him to rest and not eat food from his cooking. He needs to plan something. He ask YooSuMin to buy the dish that Jaejoong want while he pretend to be the one who is cooking.

“Ok, Joongie what would you like to eat?”

“Kimchi Jigae! Sick people should eat hot soup right, Yunnie?”

‘Sick people should just sleep and rest.’ inner Yunho said frustratingly.

 “That’s right, boo. So how the hell should I make it?” After make sure YooSuMin heard the dish he gives them signal to go and buy them.

“First we need kimchi, and…..” the lists and steps is on and on and on that Yunho just wondering when he will finish cooking.

“And then what next Joongie?” There is silent without Jaejoong answered him. “Boo, are you ok?” asked Yunho when he get close to Jaejoong.

“I feel dizzy, Yun.”

“You need to rest, just like I said before.” said Yunho lovingly.

“I think I need to. Ah…Achoo!.”

“Come lets put you to bed.”

“But the jigae?”

“I’ll continue after I put you to bed.”  ‘Like hell I know how to do it. YooSuMin better come home quick. This is the chance to swap the dish.’

After a while, the dongsaeng is back.

“Hyung where is Jae hyung?” asked Changmin.

“He’s resting now.”

“Yuck! what is this hyung?” asked Junsu after he got a taste from the dish  in the kitchen.

“Yeah what is this?”

“Don’t you guys know already? It’s kimchi jigae.” snorted Yunho.

“Luckily we had this plan, or else Jae hyung will definitely end up in hospital again not because of the fever but due to food poisoning.” add Changmin.

“You guys set up the table, and I will wake up Jaejoong.”

“Yes sir!” smiled the trio while give his hyung a salute.

“Boo.. boo… wakey… wakey… the food has arrived..oopss I mean the food is ready. Come lets eat so you can take you medicine and back to rest.”

“Carry me Yunnie.”  said Jaejoong cutely while open up his arm for Yunho to pick him up. And who Yunho to deny his boo.

“Hyung you just sick not disable.” Changmin give them snarky reply after seeing his hyung carry his sick hyung bridal style. Jaejoong just snuck out his tongue.

“Wow it looks delicious!” Jaejoong grab his spoon to taste the dish. All of the stare at him like been waiting to be judge. “Why you guys staring at me like that? Come on, eat it.”

Feeling relieved, thinking that their plan is actually work, all four of them start eating until Jaejoong stop and ask, “Yoochun which restaurant did you this?”

Yoochun who didn’t pay attention to the question, just answer it truthfully “Dong Bang Restaurant.” then when he realize he just blown up their plan like that, he cursed “!” “No it’s Yunho’s hyung cooking. We didn’t go to Dong Bang restaurant to buy this dish so we can swap it-” Yoochun quickly clasp his mouth knowing he will be in trouble…really trouble.  

‘Idiot hyung.’mumbled Changmin

‘Idiot Yoochun.’ mumbled JunSu

Yunho think he nhad to say something before his boo explode.”Joongie… don’t mad at him. It was my idea.”

Jaejoong stare at Yunho waiting for him to continue.

“I love boo so I don’t want you to get food poisoning with my cooking.”

“That’s why I teach you.”

“But… it still turn out bad.”

“So you saying I’m not a good teacher?”

“No! I’m not a good student.” How on earth this conversation turns out this way? Of course, it will happen if the other party is Kim Jaejoong.

“Yeah hyung, I tasted it and its awful.” Junsu said calmly hoping to not make his hyung angry anymore.

“And you let Junsu taste it but not me?” yeah it can also goes this way.  

“What? No! I taste it myself. Yunho hyung didn’t know.” explained Junsu.

“Hyung, what are you mad?  We just save your life from eating Yunho hyung food.” asked Changmin.

“Hahaha!” laughed Jaejoong.

“Why are yu laughing?” asked all of them.

“I’m not mad. It’s just fun to tease you guy.”

“How would you know that we swap the dish?” asked Yoochun.

“Oh.. puh..lease this delicious dish can’t be Yunho’s.”

“Fine!” pouted Yunho.

“Owh Yunnie… I said I love to see you cook not to eat it.  I still love myself.” answered Jaejoong while give his Yunnie a peck on the cheek. Well if his not sick it would be on the lips.


Before this is Y, then U Know Y, now Do You Know..... owh YunJae....please be more obvious coz' We Know....hahahaha XD

Here is some picture for you guys. Credit to Ran for the picture and Oyunjae.tumblr where i found it