Three

It's crazy isn't it?

"Yah, so you really like Donghae?" asked Jihyun, as she took a bite of her sandwich. The girls stopped into a restaurant to find something to eat after a long day of shopping. "Yes, I like him. So?" "Well, its fine then, just don't let Chaerin knows about it, she's going to beat you up badly if she knows" Chaeyeon just sat there eating her sandwich thinking is it really okay to like him, maybe she should confess to him but he might think she's a weirdo or something. 'Yo? Earth to Chaeyeon? Stop thinking about Donghae for a while" Chaeyeon smacked her friend because of what she says. "Yah Jihyun, I heard that you can bring your boyfriend to Chaerin's party, so who are you going to take?" asked Chaeyeon. "Well, I was thinking about one gu-Nah" Jihyun answered. "Who?!Tell meee Jiiiii, puhleassseee" Chaeyeon pleaded. "Fine, I want to go with Ryeowook but it seems he got himself a partner already T_T" said Jihyun. "Just ask him tomorrow, maybe he wants to go with you and he haven't found a partner yet" "What about you? any boyfriends??" asked Jihyun. "Nah, I'm going stag, no fun taking a boy anyway, they're going to leave you anyway" said Chaeyeon. "Ryeowook doesn't" Jihyun said as she took a sip of her ice lemon tea. "You kept talking about Ryeowook lately-wait You like him don't cha? ;)" teased Chaeyeon. "NOOOOOO, what makes you think I like him" Jihyun said well sort of screamed. "Well, you're blushing when you talk about him and I remember last week when he helped you with your chemistry homework, you were blushing badly" Chaeyeon kept teasing Jihyun about that even when they got back to Jihyun's house. "God, I'm tired of teasing you, anyway bye bye :]" Chaeyeon went out from Jihyun's house and go home. 

 

---------------------------------------

OMG IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE SO FREAKING SHORT IM IN A HURRY AND HUNGRY :(

Mianhaeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I promise to update longer next time hihihihih

comment and subscribe kayyyy

TEEHEE