Two

It's crazy isn't it?

"Yah, dongsaeng, are you going to Jihyun's house today?" Chaeyeon's older brother, Yoonhwan asked. "Yup, let me guess, you want me to get her sister's number for you?" Chaeyeon teased as she pinched her brother's arm. "Yah stop teasing and yes, I'm going to ask her if she wants to go to the movies with me" "Who's going to the movies with you?" Mom suddenly popped in and asked him. "Uhh.. No One" Yoonhwan said and then he ran to his room. "Aish this kid" Chaeyeon's mom said. "Who is it Chaeyeon-a?" "Heeyoon unni, you know Ji Hyun's older sister" she answered. "I wonder why your brother should be scared, Heeyoon is a nice girl, he really shouldn't keep those things from me" Chaeyeon just shruged and put her plates away in the dishes. "Mom, I'm off to Jihyun's house now" Chaeyeon said. "Ne, be careful on your way". 

*knock knock* Chaeyeon knocked on the door's of Jihyun's house. "Hello Chaeyeon, you must be here for Jihyun" Mrs. Lee (Jihyun's mom) answered the door. "Hello Mrs. Lee, is Jihyun here?" asked Chaeyeon. "Yes, just go to her room" "Thank you Mrs. Lee" Chaeyeon bowed one more time and then walked to Jihyun's room. On the way there she saw Taegoon, Jihyun's older brother. "Hello Chaeyeon" "Hi Taegoon-oppa :]" "You must be here for Jihyun right?" Chaeyeon nod her head. "Okay then, have a nice day" Taegoon said then he left her. "JIHYUN-A" Chaeyeon screamed. "Hi Chae, my mom said we could borrow my driver so we can go to the mall so we can choose our dresses" said Jihyun. Then they both went down the stairs and walks towards the car, Mr. Jung, the driver was already waiting for them. "Sorry for making you wait so long Mr Jung" Jihyun and Chaeyeon bowed. "Its fine Ms. Lee and Ms. Park, you may get in to the car" The girls entered the car and then they were on their way to the mall. 

"So, where do you want to start looking first?" asked Jihyun. "There!" Chaeyeon pointed to a pink colored store. Jihyun was looking for lots of dresses. They tried on so many dresses with many different colors, from green, pink, white, blue and every color you can think of. They couldn't find the dress that they were looking for in the first store, so they went to a 'Lipsy London' Store. In that store, both of the girls found the dresses that they were looking for. Chaeyeon settled with a one shoulder pink dress and Jihyun chose a red jewelled strap babydoll dress. 

After they bought their dresses, Chaeyeon saw someone, it was Donghae. "Hi Chaeyeon, what are you doing here" Donghae said approaching the girls. "Bought some dress for Chaerin's party this weekend, you?" "Refreshing, Chaerin's been annoying lately so I've decided to go to the mall" Chaeyeon nod her head. "So you're dating her right now?" Chaeyeon asked. "She thinks we are dating, but I don't, she's really not my type. "Ah, okay then, I should be going now, Bye Hae" Chaeyeon waved her hand and walked over to Jihyun's that's waiting outside the store. "So, you like donghae right? kekekeke" Jihyun friend. "Bwoh?! What are you talking about?! No" Chaeyeon lied. "Ha! you're lying, you were practically blushing the whole time when he talked to you" "Did I?, Oh my god" "Ha! So you do like him puhahaha" Jihyun kept teasing on Chaeyeon as they walk around the mall while trying to find something to eat. 

 

--------------------------------------------

DONEEEE :D

mehehehe mian if its boring, beginner writer here kekekeke

so don't forget to comment and subscribe..

TEEHEE