Chapter 3

The Boy Who Cried Noona...

 

 

“I never hick...wanted...hick...you. So...hick...don’t ever....hick...try to give me...bothersome work...hick.”

SLAP!

She staggered some more. 

"That's...hick...what you...hick...get for not being...hick...obedient." And then she fell face first on the floor.

Tch. You call that a slap in the face? More like a touch. Useless.

You touched you swollen cheek. It must've hurt and you would've been crying, if you were just like any other girl. But you were used to it and didn't feel anything. 

What a great way to ruin the day. Good thing she's drunk. Again.

Teukie Oppa went down and was about to say that you could come up now, he saw your red cheek and ran to you. He almost stepped on your aunt, but, like you care. 

"Let me guess." He cupped your chin and forced you to look up to him so that he could check your cheek.

"It's fine Oppa." You tried to smile but your face let you down. Anger crept up and just flowed throughout your body. You removed his hands and just punched the wall. The punch made your knuckles bleed. You were going to go for another but your Oppa stopped you.

"You wouldn't get anything from punches." He said sternly. Looking at you with adult eyes.

"I will. I'll get an excuse." You deflected his hands off you and just went upstairs.

(You weren't like this before...Was he your life? If only I could take her away from you NOW.)

He looked at your aunt and just shook his head in disappointment, left her there and just followed you upstairs.

You were sitting beside the sleeping boy. Staring at him. He just looked so sweet and precious. He looked so broken....just like you.

A flashback came flooding your mind.

"Umma! Appa! Wait for meeeeeee~" You ran to then using your little feet and was giggling like crazy. 

" reader~ah! Run faster! You'll never catch us if you're like that!" Your Appa taunted you with a pleased smile on his face. 

You can hear your mother's vibrant laughter as she ran away from you. You tried harder with running and catching up to them but you couldn't really follow.

You tripped on a small stone and fell backwards. Your parents ran towards you very worried.

"~ah! Omo! Are you alright?" Your appa was the first to get you. He dropped on his knees and hugged you.

"Omo." Was all your mother could say when she finally got to you.

Hugging then both, you shouted "UMMA! APPA! I GOT THE BOTH OF CHU!" and kissed both their cheeks.

-end-

Tears started flowing.

"Umma. Appa. I miss you guys. Why did you have to leave so early?"

You wiped your tears away with your hands and stood up. You tried to find tissues to wipe your tear stained face before Teukie Oppa would arrive and make a fuss about you crying. Little did you know, he was watching the whole time. When you were done covering your crying moment and went back to being beside the boy, he stepped in to your room like he doesn't know anything.

"So what are we going to do about him?" He said looking at the boy.

"To be honest, I really don't know." You answered not looking in his eyes.

"Where would he stay?"

"Maybe here. Since I wouldn't be here until 9:00 pm, he could stay here for a while." You stated.

"You can go now too, Oppa. Thanks for everything." You looked at him and tried to smile but a smile can't be formed, instead you just looked sad.

"Okay...are you sure you can manage?"

"Psh...you're asking me?" 

"Ahaha. Yeah. Sorry, I forgot I was talking to wonder girl."

"Such a lame joke Oppa. Anyway, I would like to ask you a favor again."

"Sure. Anything."

"Could you please carry her to her room. It's just there the room next door. And please sign this?"

You gave him the note you made.

"Ahh. Sure."

He signed and then left the room. You heard the engine of his car turn on and leave. You walked out of the room and closed the door gently. Headed to the kitchen to make some porridge with the rice that's locked up on the top cabinet. After cooking you placed it in a bowl and put it in a tray. You made your way up the stairs and entered the room. The exact time you went in, he started to murmur. More like groan. You hurriedly went to the bedside table, pushed the first aid kit away and placed the porridge on it. You quickly sat beside him and asked.

"Are you hungry?" Worry can be traced with the tone of your voice. He just nodded. You raised his head a little and fed him, small portions until he slept again. You went down again to refill the bowl and went up. This time you just left it on the bedside table and just made a little note.

Hey, just eat okay? 

If you are still hungry there's some more in the pot under.

And don't worry the pitcher beside the pot isn't poisonous, it's just water.

Eat well. I'm going to be home maybe 9:00 pm.

Don't go anywhere. Just sleep and eat and drink lots of water.

I have some painkillers in the drawer of the bedside table.

I repeat. Don't go anywhere. 

There's a bathroom at the end of the hall. 

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE UNLESS IT'S THE BATHROOM.

You got change of clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up. You're going to work early so that you could earn bonuses since you're not really going to school anyway.

You made final checkups on him and lay the pot of porridge and pitcher of water with a glass filled already beside the bedside table. You closed the door and just left for work 3 hours earlier than usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's exam week! Yay! -.- So yeah...you know what it means...I'm updating sneakily...and maybe I will update on friday...

THANKS TO:

 

LaFame

 

 

 

sendohime

 

 

 

BuBblEp0p1 

Thanks for Subbing and commenting! I love you GUYS!!!! 

 

Pray for me or wish me luck :D

PPYONG~!