Forevermore

Only Ü
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Residence

February 14, 2012 | 9:12 AM

 

 

 

After having a refreshing shower, Sulli headed to the kitchen to bake some cookies.

 

She learned how to cook cookies because  her late father is a baker while her mother is a plain housewife. Since her father died, her brother, Heechul was the one responsible to provide the family's needs. Sulli's brother is an amateur film director and she, Choi Sulli is a junior college student in Seoul University.

 

 

After baking, Sulli put two dozens of cookies inside a jar with a ribbon around it to make it look more presentable.

 

Today is Valentines Day so Sulli maked-up her mind to confess her, sincere and deep feelings to her one and only first love, Choi Minho. She already got her approval from her brother and he said that she is already on the right age to have a boyfriend.

 

Well, her mother isn't really a problem because Mrs.Choi is probably the one who will push her daughter to date someone since her daughter is a drop-dead gorgeous lady.

 

It is saturday today so Choi Sulli have all the time in the world to express her feelings for this young handsome man named Choi Minho.

 

 

 

"Darling, do you need any help?"Sulli's mother asked while caressing Sulli's long hair lovingly.

 

"Ani, gwenchana. I can manage, Eomma."she politely declined and smiled.

 

"Later, if Minho rejects you, tell me immediately. I'll ask your Heechul Oppa to beat him if he makes you cry."Hye Sun said jokingly.

 

Sulli laughed wholeheartedly"Eomma~ Do you really think Minho Oppa will reject me?"

 

Mrs.Choi touched Sulli's cheek"Of course not, my daughter is too beautiful to be rejected."

 

Sulli smiled gratefully"Eomma, I'll go now."

 

Hye Sun patted Sulli's shoulder"Arasseo. Take care, okay?"

 

"Deh, Eomma. I'll be back soon."Sulli kissed her mother's cheek

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

 

Soccer Field

10:27 AM

 

 

 

 

Sulli arrived at the soccer field where Minho and his teammates usually practice every weekend.

 

Sulli was happily walking around holding the jar of cookies when her eyes caught something...someone.

 

She felt a tug of pain in her chest seeing a couple sitting on a bench and sweetly feeding each other.

 

 

 

She gave him a piece of macadamia and he accepted it gladly then ate it. 

 

Hara wiped the dirt out of his cheek and smiled,"Oppa, did you like the macadamias?"

 

"Hmm, deh. It's tasty."Minho nodded, smiling sincerely.

 

The two of them continue to talk about random things and laugh to hilarious jokes they crack while there is a girl behind a tree holding a jar of chocolate chip cookies.

 

Sulli sighed out of frustration knowing that she doesn't have a chance to win her first love's heart and she figured out that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter