ii/ii

kinesics (mind & heart)

The doctor wakes up with an empty message box.

Thinking about it disappointed him, it made him want to punch a wall and he thought it was too early in the morning to act like this so he doesn’t even try to think about it and instead he occupies himself in preparing himself for work. 

He was even surprised when he started defending Chanyeol against himself, assuming that his best friend was still asleep so he couldn’t really call him right away but he still gives himself a little bit of hope that Chanyeol would call him soon enough.

Baekhyun usually wouldn’t even give a single molecule of crap when it comes to these things and now, look at him, feeling desperate and an over-reacting best friend. He completely knew he didn’t have the right to know everything about what Chanyeol was doing and whatever the things he does with his life but he couldn’t refrain himself from giving attention.

He had to admit but he really wanted to hear his best friend’s voice right now, whether to know if he was doing great or something else Baekhyun couldn’t quite explain. He felt like he didn’t want Jinri beside Chanyeol and that’s probably normal because he was his best friend and he had stayed longer with Chanyeol compared to how she had been together with him-- this reason doesn’t even make any sense.

“Byun Baekhyun stop being so possessive and so attached this is horrible why is this even happening?” the doctor mentally slaps himself and hits the back of his head repeatedly on the headrest of the car seat, his hands unconsciously clasping and unclasping the steering wheel repeatedly until his palms turn pink.

Typically it was Chanyeol who would approach him first; it was sort of like a routine already and Baekhyun was used to it that he gets anxious whenever he does it instead. Sometimes he thinks that his best friend was already starting to get sick of him, but he wipes the idea off his mind.

 

 

The sight of Park Chanyeol’s legs resting on top of his mahogany desk made Baekhyun want to push the CEO into the depths of the Red Sea and feed his awful tasting bones to the sharks.

“How many times do I have to repeat myself?” Baekhyun groans, nearly pulling his hair out in frustration. “Do. Not. Fricking. Put. Your. Legs. On. Top. Of. My. Desk.” He clearly enunciates each word in anger, resisting the urge to kick the CEO out of his office.

“Haven’t seen you for weeks and that’s how you greet your best fr—“

Baekhyun strides towards Chanyeol heatedly, hands compressed into fists before flicking him on the forehead. “Put your feet down you inconsiderate wreck,” he spits out and his best friend doesn’t even argue with him on this one.

Chanyeol pouts as he hauls the doctor into a hug. “Hey, I know you’re mad at me.”

“No I’m not.”

“Come on I may not be a psychiatrist or a psychologist but I can tell.”

Baekhyun doesn’t answer but instead, his body surrenders underneath the relaxing warmth of Chanyeol’s arms and he doesn’t want to admit but he craved for more of this. He sighs dejectedly. He wasn’t exactly mad at his best friend, but he wanted to stay like this so he doesn’t react.

Chanyeol’s warm hugs was one of his biggest weak points and the CEO surely took notice of it, now Baekhyun gets worried when his best friend does this because he knew he couldn’t fight back against his hugs.

“I’m sorry Baek.” Chanyeol whispers, rubbing the doctor’s back soothingly to calm the tension down. “I was about to call you yesterday but something came up and I had to--“

“It’s okay.” Baekhyun involuntarily snuggles closer to his chest. “I understand.”

“Does that mean I’m forgiven already? That fast?” Chanyeol pulls back a bit to look at him but the doctor doesn’t let go.  

He grunts unnervingly. “No you’re not because I wasn’t mad in the first place. Now please stop moving, I am in need of warmth.”

Chanyeol laughs, pulling his best friend closer to his chest. “Okay then, I shall now provide you heat.”

 

After an hour of bickering, they settle in a café just a few blocks away from the hospital. They were in the mood for pizza or black noodles but ended up deciding to get iced coffee because who isn’t not in the mood for iced coffee?

“So how’s Jinri?” Baekhyun asks as he shakes his plastic cup of coffee, watching the ice cubes float around the liquid. “You guys getting along?”

“We’re fine,” Chanyeol hesitates. “She’s just not the type who’d do fun things, but I’m doing my best to get along with her.”

“She’s a woman, of course you have to catch up with what she does,” Baekhyun says. “But I’m not saying that you need to force yourself into her. It’s your decision, your choice,” he adds in quickly before the CEO even misunderstands.

“I’m not even sure if I’m making right decisions myself.” Chanyeol sighs. “It just worries me sometimes.” Baekhyun nods along but doesn’t ask his best friend to elaborate because the CEO seemed like he was in deep thought.

They both stayed quiet for a while, staring at blank spaces and listening to the sound of clinking coffee mugs when Chanyeol’s phone rings and the CEO brings the receiver up his ear after quickly muttering his excuse.  

Baekhyun sighs and lifts his empty cup of coffee weakly, making eye contact with his best friend before standing up from the chair to order another cup of vanilla shake.

The doctor mumbles his order to the barista and then looks at Chanyeol who was concentrated on his mobile phone. He wonders who the caller was because the CEO’s face seemed to be crinkled and lines were drawn on his forehead.

“Here’s your vanilla latte, sir.” The barista hands him the cold cup of liquid before thanking him and then he walks back to their table when Chanyeol stands up.

“I have to meet up with Jinri.” He says, yanking the keys from his pants pocket.

Baekhyun surprisingly finds himself nodding at this. “Sure.” He nods. “Should I get her something? Espresso? Macchiato? She probably likes Affogato or something right?”

Chanyeol frowns, shaking his head. “She doesn’t really like coffee,” he says, “I once got her a cup of coffee but she didn’t take a sip. She says she doesn’t like anything bitter or something coffee- ish.”

He grasps dramatically and he clenches his chest in emphasis. “Exactly which planet does she come from? Who doesn’t appreciate the heavenly wonders of coffee? I swear she’s missing a big part of her life I feel really sad for her and I’m not even kidding.”

“Hey, everyone has different taste buds and her tongue’s most probably not the bitter type,” his best friend argues before ruffling the doctor’s hair. “Now let’s get you to work before you even start scolding me.”

“I don’t scold you! I don’t even nag!” Baekhyun defends, “And can you please stop doing things to my crowning glory we aren’t children anymore.”

The taller ruffles his hair anyway.

 

 

Chanyeol hasn’t called him for a week already, nor has he shown up or barged in his house and at the hospital.

The same thing happens after a week, and the week after that, and the week after. The doctor was starting to feel uneasy. He wasn’t even getting progress at work and he would find himself constantly staring at blank spaces.

Baekhyun goes home early that evening, moving his therapy schedules for tomorrow because he decided he only needed some rest to calm down his emotions and to empty his dense mind.

He treats himself with a warm shower and changes into a cotton shirt and floor- length pajamas before throwing his aching body on top of the bed, pulling the comforter up to his neck to protect and cover himself from the cold. The doctor hasn’t even closed his eyes for a minute yet but sleep already had overtaken his senses.

Getting to sleep early was uncommon for Baekhyun. He’s been used to staying up late at night, working through his folders or he’d be up reading and researching and sometimes he would even stay up all night in the hospital to watch over a few patients.

And this one time opportunity just had to be ruined by the doorbell.

Baekhyun groans loudly and covers his face under the pillows because the ringing of the doorbell sounded like a dying bird and he just wants to rip the bell off of his wall tomorrow after he wakes up.

He continues to ignore the doorbell but the person was too unrelenting to quit. The doctor opens his eyes and glances at the clock, its red neon lights blinking 1:05 A.M. Baekhyun was too sleepy to even think what kind of person would knock into his doors at an hour after midnight.

He drags his feet downstairs to the entrance door and reluctantly unbolts the lock, slowly opening the door to reveal Chanyeol; eyes weak, puffy cheeks, and a gloomy aura surrounding his figure.

 “Hey.” Chanyeol murmurs.

Baekhyun looks at him attentively. “Hey,” he says then glances at the gateway behind Chanyeol. “You should’ve just gotten in without ringing the doorbell. I don’t really mind when you’ve already gotten in through the gate.”

The CEO chuckles bleakly, “I’m kind of not in the mood to get hit with a stick for sneaking in like a thief or a serial killer.”

Baekhyun doesn’t need to ask more questions nor does Chanyeol have to explain what he’s feeling for the doctor to distinguish what his best friend came for at this ungodly hour.

“I have a bucket of ice cream.” He tilts his head and opens the door widely and gestures for his best friend to come in before locking the front door again. He watches Chanyeol tip his shoes off and hang his coat on the couch. “I also have cheese and macaroni.” He adds and notices his best friend’s pretty ears perk up. Baekhyun smiles. “Macaroni it is then.”

It was 1:30 in the morning and the doctor had therapies scheduled 5 hours from now (plus he didn’t get a lot of sleep) but it didn’t really matter to him at the moment especially when Chanyeol hasn’t muttered one single word since he got inside, which wasn’t normal because the CEO was like an unstoppable booming box. He had to do his duties as a friend.

Both were positioned comfortably on the living room’s couch and Baekhyun was snuggled closely on Chanyeol’s chest, the latter’s chin resting on his head with a comforter protecting their bodies from the freezing weather.

 The movie credits were rolling on the screen and the air smelled of cheese and chips, neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol moving from their positions. Silence filled the room except for the soft humming coming from the speakers attached to the television.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Baekhyun starts, eyes not moving away from the screen. Chanyeol tenses up and now the doctor feels bad for asking because his best friend seemed to be uncomfortable with this topic.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me,” he adds on quickly.

“I was about to tell you anyways.”

“Byun House rule number one, a person must always speak the truth if he is under the Byun roof or if he is under the responsibility of Doctor Byun Baekhyun.”

Chanyeol chuckles halfheartedly. “Since when did you make up that rule? And the last time I checked you certainly did not need any regulations for this household.”

“No seriously now, tell me.” Baekhyun nudges the CEO on the ribs. “You seem really down and honestly it’s bothering me. Silence overtaking you really is weird.”

Chanyeol exhales deeply, his breath blowing on Baekhyun’s hair lightly and the doctor suddenly feels his body shiver.

“Jinri broke up with me,” he finally breathes out and then there’s sudden tension in the atmosphere.

Baekhyun couldn’t utter a single statement with the words clogged on his throat and it was almost choking him, plus the suffocating air wasn’t helping him either.

Jinri breaking up with Chanyeol was the most unexpected thing that he’d thought og because he was definitely sure that she was head over heels for his best friend.

But there must be a reason for this doesn’t it? Baekhyun didn’t want to jump into conclusions but he just thought that Jinri sure made the wrong decision of kicking out the most wonderful person form her life because you don’t get to met people like Park Chanyeol everyday.

His thoughts were disrupted by a bump on his shoulder. “You seem surprised,” Chanyeol says amusingly.

“Hey this is nothing to be made fun of,” Baekhyun retorts and the CEO scoffs.

“I’m the one with the problems here.”

“Okay now you’re getting a little happy.” The doctor laughs and looks up at Chanyeol. “Seeing that creepy smile on your face makes everything look really normal.”

“Instead of making fun of my charms why don’t you give me one of your psycho therapies? You’re treating me as if I haven’t gone through a break up, Doctor Byun,” he rolls his eyes. “Aren’t you the greatest best friend?”

The sarcasm on Chanyeol’s tone was unmistakable.

“Of course I’m the greatest best friend because apparently I am the only best friend you have. And you should thank me for sticking up with you for more than 2 decades already.”

“If you didn’t want me then you should’ve left me from the very start.”

Baekhyun zips his mouth up at this as he adjusts himself on the couch. He clears his throat. “Anyhow…”

 “Way to go on changing the subject Byun Baekhyun.”

“I am not changing the damned subject.”

Chanyeol shakes his hand in dismissal, “Okay so what is it then?”

The doctor mentally crosses his fingers because the CEO would probably get angry if he digs through the Jinri issue. “If you don’t mind me asking, why’d she break u p with you?”

“Oh.” Chanyeol hesitates. She said that I was better off without her and that I deserved someone better. We didn’t really agree to most things but that part that hurt me a lot was when she told me that she already had someone even before we started dating.

Baekhyun shrinks on his seat, feeling bad because half of it was probably his fault. “I’m sorry,” he manages to squeak out. “I-If only I had noticed that she already had someone else from the very start, this wouldn’t have happened. I’m really sorry, Yeol.”

The taller laughs as he pats the dcotor lightly on the head. “Silly it’s me who should be sorry for dragging you into this. If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have anything to worry about.”

Baekhyun suddenly felt hilarious because they were too old for self blaming.

“Fine, let’s not point fingers at ourselves,” he crosses his arms across his chest. “Let’s just forget that all this happened. You okay with that? And you were right; you’d probably need a therapy.”

 

Baekhyun had spent most of his weekends with Chanyeol. 

It was either they'd go to the CEO's bar or they'd just spend the entire afternoon playing with the old xbox , fighting over which was the better and stronger player but the doctor would always win because (Chanyeol wouldn't admit) Baekhyun was always better at debating.

Whenever Chanyeol was free from work, he would always visit the hospital and help Baekhyun with his therapies, especially with the little kids because Chanyeol sure was good at interacting and playing with them as if he understood baby talk. His tiny patients would laugh and cheer more than normal when his best friend was around. No matter how many times they'd hit him and about his yoda ears, his smile would never switch upside down. 

The CEO was fine with work though. He had mentioned that it wasn't awkward with Jinri as they'd expected and they were already okay and better as good friends.

Everything was back to normal. Baekhyun working in the hospital and Chanyeol back to working in the company as the new CEO, no illegal 'mind reading' as what the taller liked to call it.

That's why Baekhyun found it odd when Chanyeol had suddenly started avoiding him. 

It was a Friday evening and it was already planned that they'd both go play bowling at 7. Chanyeol called him and explained that he was sick so Baekhyun volunteered to take care of him but the CEO had quickly turned his offer down, saying he could handle things by himself. 

Baekhyun didn't argue with this but as more days passed, he had noticed that Chanyeol seemed really off and confused about something and Baekhyun couldn't find out what it is, even with his knowledge on psychology. 

He tried to call him but their conversations were a little bit blunt and shorter compared to before, where his best friend would blabber nonstop until they fall asleep or one of them would run out of battery. Baekhyun had tried to talk to Chanyeol about what was worrying him but no matter how hard he tried, the latter would continuously neglect the subject. 

Completely ignoring each other has been going on for about two weeks already when all of a sudden Chanyeol's name appears on his phone screen. 

"Baekhyun." he hears through the receiver. It was already 9 in the evening and the doctor was in the middle of gathering his files and papers in his leather satchel. 

"Need anything?" he asks numbly with his phone stuck in between his shoulder and his ear, hands still working on his paperwork. 

"Can we talk?"

"We already are talking." 

"I m-mean," Chanyeol stammers. "Can you stay with me tonight? I-it's okay if you're busy I understand that. We can talk next time." 

The CEO's words left Baekhyun dumbfounded because Chanyeol was just ignoring him and now he suddenly wants to come over and talk like nothing had occured. 

"I was just about to leave." Baekhyun says. "Are you at home?" 

"Yeah." He hears a sigh. 

"I'll be over there in fifteen minutes. " 

 

 

Baekhyun peeps inside Chanyeol's room to find the CEO on the bed, wrapped up in a blanket with his working laptop above his knees and folders were scatteres on top of the discarded sheets. 

Chanyeol hears the creaking of the opening door as he slowly looks up at the direction of the sound. 

"Hey," the doctor cracks a small smile and it was enough proof for Chanyeol to know that he wasn't angry. The taller clears up the space beside him on the bed before tapping the empty spot and Baekhyun finds himself padding towards Chanyeol. 

He climbs up on the bed and sits beside his best friend, bringing his knees up close to his chest for comfort, their shoulders bumping. 

"Are you staying the night?" the CEO doesn't stop tapping on the laptop's keyboard, one letter after another and his eyes were concentrated on the numbers and illustrations flashing on the word document. 

The doctor nods. "I'm guessing it's okay with you."  

Chanyeol then clicks save and shuts his laptop before putting it aside. "I'm not sure but I think some of your clothes are arranged on my closet," he says, "you can take a shower if you want. I have extra towels and toothbrushes on the bathroom." 

"I really should stop leaving my stuff here." Baekhyun mumbles as he stands up to prepare himself a quick warm shower. 

 

The doctor already has his hair quickly dried up and he couldn't help himself but gape, leaving his jaw dropped when he recognizes a few of his old shirts and pants piled neatly in a portion of Chanyeol's huge closet, just beside the CEO's hangered suits. 

He feels his stomach lurch and his arteries beating lightly. 

He finally sticks with his grey pajamas and a pale white top before stepping out of the room when he painfully bumps into a big boulder, which he realizes later on was Chanyeol's torso. 

Baekhyun scowls. "What are you doi--" 

Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun's petite figure, hands slowly making its way into the doctor's back. "Can we talk now?" he whispers. 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Is this really necessary? This hugging thing. We can talk while sitting down too you know." He almost chokes out a laugh at the idea of Chanyeol's weird antics but he also doesn't plan on getting out of his arms. 

"So you don't escape or slap me after this," the CEO says seriously and it made Baekhyun even more intrigued at what the taller was going to say. "Okay you can talk now." 

"Uh, actually--" Chanyeol starts, anxiety flowing through his voice. "Is it okay if I talk alone? A-And please don't interrupt me okay because if you do my brain gets confused and empty and I'd probably forget what i'm going to say. Even if I start blabbering trash, please don't stop me unless I offend you then you can freely slap my face." 

Baekhyun stays silent. Now he was afraid and nervous. He had the sudden urge to look at him in the face but with strong arms around him, he guesses it isn't even possible.  

"I think i'm okay with that." Baekhyun says and he feels Chanyeol's arms tighten around him. "You can start Yeol, i'm listening." 

"Byun Baekhyun." The strong vibration of Chanyeol's voice resonates, sending shivers throughout his body. He inhales deeply. "I like you." 

Baekhyun involuntarily winces and Chanyeol quickly mutters a soft 'i'm sorry'. The doctor suddenly felt nervous, mentally chanting to himself not to do anything stupid. 

He wanted to say something but he knew he wasn't supposed to interrupt and cut the CEO  off. 

"I might even think i'm inlove you already."

Baekhyun's heart races abnornally, his atrium pumping blood thrice as faster than normal. He mentally prays Chanyeol doesn't feel his rapid heartbeat banging against his poor breaking lungs. 

"I already knew how this could probably affect our friendship." Even if he doesn't see, Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol smiling. "How many years have we known rleacg other? Since we were six, I guess? I've been sulking for weeks and I told myself that I shouldn't do this and keep my feelings to myself but the closer you got to me, I just couldn't handle it."

Baekhyun's breathing constricts. 

"And Jinri. I forced myself to like her even if I didn't because I thought it was the only solution and that she would be able to lessen my feelings for you. But I guess I made the wrong decision." 

A chuckle. 

"With you helping me get to her, It just made me fall deeper and so I got nervous. I couldn't handle it already. I know this would sound totally weird and ultimately creepy but sometimes I would have this urge to just grab you and selfishly bring you into my arms. No matter how hard I tried to avoid you, it was just so diffifult." 

Baekhyun didn't want to think of himself as a bad friend and a bad doctor for not being able to notice all the things Chanyeol had been feeling for him all this time. 

"I knew you specialized on body movement, mind reading, emotions and all those psycho things you learned in med school, so I got scared and worried because you know how predictable I can sometimes be." 

Chanyeol breathes out a laugh. "The most difficult part was that I had to secure and keep my feelings from you. I always had to control myself whenever I hug you or whenever you give me that blinding smile of yours. I had to keep myself from getting red and jumpy around you. Sometimes I even wanted to drag you away from that nurse on your floor. I think she has her eyes on you." 

Baekhyun sure did want to flick Chanyeol on the forehead to tell hi  how stupid he really was for thinking that.

"I just love you so much that I wish to spend the rest of my living days with you." Chanyeol brushes his cheeks against Baekhyun's messy mop of hair. "The thought of you with someone else just feels so wrong and it makes my heart shrink and tighten in jealousy." 

Baekhyun closes his eyes as his hands find itselves crawling up to the taller's back, clenching the smooth fabric he was wearing. 

"So I guess this is where I end." 

Chanyeol breathes out an airy laugh and Baekhyun just snuggles closer to his chest. 

"Everything I said wasn't expected, I think. And I know it's hard to take all in on one night so it's probably be better if we talk about this tomorrow morning. You must be really tired from work too." The CEO says. "Oh and you can have my room for tonight. I'll be staying in the guest room." 

Chanyeol presses a chaste kiss on the doctor's forehead, wishing him a goodnight before padding out of the room silently. 

 

Baekhyun wakes up to the smell of fried eggs and black coffee. 

His brain wanted him to get up and do his usual morning tasks but his body was hardly against this, only making him cover himself under the warm blankets and dig deeper into the pillows. 

Everything was just so comfortable especially when the blankets and the bed sheets smelled like Chanyeol's fragrant masculine cologne that the CEO's been using for the past years. 

Baekhyun closes his eyes for more minutes, nestled below the thick comforter and then he smiles at himself before finally getting out of bed to brush his teeth and wash his face fresh. 

The doctor walks downstairs, holding onto he railings to avoid himself from falling due to the floor lengthed pajamas he was wearing. 

He then spots Chanyeol working wih his laptop on the kitchen table with a black mug in hand. 

"Good morning." Baekhyun says, voice hoarse and slightly squeaky as he walks across the kitchen carefully with Chanyeol eyeing him. 

"Made you breakfast," the taller says, standing up to get the plate of fried eggs with a bowl of mushroom soup on the side from the counter before slowly setting it on the table. 

But before Chanyeol could even sit back on his chair, Baekhyun takes this opportunity as he grabs the taller by the wrist and tiptoes to kiss him fully on the lips. 

Chanyeol freezes at first but he quickly recovers as he moves his own lips against Baekhyun's carefully and slowly and this just felt so right and perfect as if they've already done it a dozen times before.Their lips moved in syncronization, Chanyeol leaning in deeper and the doctor's hands snake up to behind his neck. 

Baekhyun pulls back first before Chanyeol does, both almost running out of breath.

“What was that for?” Chanyeol stares at him blankly, eyes as wide as saucers.

Baekhyun blushes furiously as he looks down at his feet in embarrassment. “Was that already enough for an answer?”

It was the first time he fels so humiliated in front of the CEO.

“You greedy prick.” Baekhyun sputters jokingly and Chanyeol tips his chin with a finger so now they were facing each other eye to eye.

Chanyeol looked so attractive but he knew he couldn’t rip his eyes off of him.

“Thank you so much for giving me this chance. I wasn’t really able to sleep well last night because I was worried thinking of how you would react.”

“It’s not a problem.” The doctor shakes his head. “It’s been a long time since I’ve wanted to do this you know. I guess I wasn’t the only one with the feelings. I’m really glad you did this.”

Chanyeol doesn’t miss a split second before he dips in again for another breathtaking kiss and this moment couldn’t be any more perfect.

(And with Chanyeol’s lips tasting like coffee and vanilla, Baekhyun could never ask for more.)

 

It’s only been months since Baekhyun and Chanyeol started going out and even if they argue to small things sometimes, it never affected their affection for each other beacsue the love was still dominant over the unnecessary arguments.

Everything seemed normal too, just as normal as the days when they were still labeled as bestfriends.

 

Baekhyun was on the Nurses’ Station, checking on his patients’ records when a paper bag slides up on the counter just in front of him. Muscled arms enfold him from behind and as soft pair of lips promptly press against his cheek.

“What are you doing here I thought you had an important meeting to attend?” the doctor asks sternly and he does not stop from scribbling down notes on the papers in hand.

The CEO pouts at the insufficient attention Baekhyun was giving him. “We’re in the middle of a fifteen minute break so I decided to get you coffee and cake.”

This alarms Baekhyun and the doctor turns around to face the taller. “You’re on a fricking fifteen minute fricking break Park Chanyeol do you even know how long the drive takes from here to your company?”

“I’m not leaving ‘til you say thank you.”

“What are you? 10 years old?”

“Still not leaving.” Chanyeol was still as stubborn as before. “And the meeting wouldn’t proceed without me in there.”

Baekhyun pulls his hair out of frustration before giving the CEO a quick peck on the lips. “Okay, you happy? Now leave before I even kick your foot.”

Chanyeol grins successfully and jogs down the stairs.

The doctor turns around to find a few passing nurses and patients give him weird looks. He bows and mumbles his apologies when he hears the speakers attached on the walls cackle loudly, expecting of an emergency.

“Uh.”

Baekhyun slaps himself.

“A lot of you are probably busy right now and I’m sincerely sorry for the interruption but uh Dr. Byun Baekhyun.”

Everyone stops on their tracks to stare at Baekhyun, and some nurses were even giggling at each other.

“I love you so much okay don’t ever forget that.”

Baekhyun almost chokes at that but on the other hand he turns red and swears to himself. How can Park Chanyeol be so stubborn yet so cheesy at the same time?

“Once again I am so sorry for the inconvenience and the trouble bye.”

The speakers turn off but after a few seconds it cackles on back again.

“And Dr. Byun Baekhyun please don’t kill me.”

 

He kicks the CEO in the nuts that night but nonetheless kisses him satisfyingly and deeper than before.

Though Baekhyun may never declare, but he loved Chanyeol like this.  

 


 

Merry Christmas everyone!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ it's december here so ahaaa 

I hope you guys liked it!