Personal maid

Saving her

Damn! Why did grandpa take my car? He could've took my laptop. Doesn't he know how hard it is to commute while straggling with a bunch of strangers? Ugh.

I was about to cross the street when someone called out my name.

"Ambeeeeeer!"

What the? Who the he- of all crossing why does she have to cross here? Here where I am. Can she just show up maybe another day after today? Cause I'm really not in the mood to talk to that annoying girl. Wanna who was it? Well, it was none other than my annoying fangirl, Krystal Jung. Shes my classmate in almost all of my subjects. The only time I get some nice, peace and quiet time is math. She follows me like anywhere like just now. I dont know if she can teleport or anything but whenever I would escape from her one turn, she would be exactly be there. Its so creepy -____-

"Ambeeeeer!" She yelled while running.

"Amber Liu!" Even with my earphones on and the volume is at max, i can still hear her. Damn, her and .

"Amber wait!"

I was already at the other side when just stopped running and was now at the spot where I was standing earlier. Psh.. Shes so slow. I waited for a taxi to come.

"Amber wait!" She ran not noticing the car that was headed for her. Shoot! She's going to be hit by a car! She stood there frozen, not moving at all. Why is she just standing there like an idiot?! Is she trying to kill herself?

If I'm going to save her, there's a 100% that I'm going to be hospitalized but if I'm not going to save her then she has 100% to be hospitalized too.

Ugh! What to do? What to do? What to do! Am I going to save her? What if im the one who gets hurt? But I wont let her die just because of her stupidness. Ah!

"Move!" I ran as fast as I could and pushed aside. I saw as the light came closer until....

.

.

.

.

.

boooooooooooooohsh!

 

I felt as my right arm and my whole body landed hard on the ground. If I'm going to die now, I'm surely going to hunt that stupid girl!

I still hear the faint voices from the people and from her. It was getting blurry. I can't see properly. My eyes were getting heavy.

"Amber!" That was the last thing i heard when my vision turned black.

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh. My head hurts. Ow. Where am I? White? White everywhere. That was all i can see. Am I in heaven? But that was kinda impossible since I'm not a very good person. Where am I really?

 

"Doc, how was my cousin?"

Wait, that voice. It sound so familiar. It sounded like....Victoria? Victoria unnie?

"She's quite fine. Her vital signs are good. Nothing serious there. But we need to do one more thing before she gets out,"

One more thing? What does he mean one more thing? Wait, I dont get it -,-

I really wanted to speak but how come I can't move and I feel there's something attached to my body? What the hell? Are they going to use me in an experiment?

Wait, this can't be! I need to escape outta here!

"The patient is already awake," a guy wearing a white robe said and came near me. "Are you okay?"

Patient? I slowly opened my eyes. The light blinded me a little, so covered it my hand. When my eyes were fully adjusted to the light and can see clearly, I quickly looked at my cousin. It was indeed Victoria. She was looking at me worriedly.

"Are you alright uhh.." He looked at the paper he was holding before talking to me again," Miss Josephine,"

i shook my head but damn it stinged me a bit. Not that I'm not fine, but I just dont like someone calling me by my second name.

"Is there something pain you're feeling Josephine?"

"Yes,"

"What part?"

"My ear," i casually said with a poker face. I'm really pissed with him calling me that again.

"Huh?"

"My ear hurts whenever people call me Josephine," I added with a not so formal manner.

Suddenly, Victoria cut in.

"Haha, doc, please excuse my cousin. Shes just that doesn't like someone calling her that," she nervously laughed and glared at me. What did I do? I just stated the fact for him so that he wont say it no more.

My eyes diverted to the figure sitting on the small sofa. She had her head down. I can't see her fsce since her long dark hair was covering her whole face. She fidget her hands.

"Who is she?" I pointed at the girl who was sitting on the sofa. Slowly, she raised her head and it revealed her face. And slowly, I recognized who it is. Krystal.

"Wait, what is she doing here?" Seriously, whats her problem? She goes where I goes! It's getting creepy -_____-

"Dont you remember her? She's the girl you saved," the doctor said.

Loading....

"Ambeeeer!"

Loading.....

"Amber Liu!"

Loading....

"Amb-"

Loading....

boooooooooooogsh!

Loading complete.

The event happenened earlier came rushing through my mind, it flash backed what happened. The car, her, everything! She caused me into this! If it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here! Why the hell did i even save her from the first place?

"!" I cursed and slammed my hand on the bed, but hell, wrong move. I didn't know that was my injured arm. Now, it ing hurts!

"Ow!" I yelped in pain.

"Be careful, we haven't done any operation yet. It might get worse if you damage it more," the doctor said.

"Operation? Why does it need operation?" I managed to ask, still suffering the pain. Gad, it's killing me.

"It broke because of the strong impact,"

Broke?! Never in my life happened this kind of injury, even when I'm do stunts on my board or playing basketball with the guys. This is the first time it happened and the girl I hated the most is the caused! Urgh!

"Ah! I can't take it anymore!" I said in a very irratated voice. I'm really pissed right now! I truly hate my life! I want to quit this life!

"Calm down. Your rants wont help you," Victoria said.

"Yeah you're right, it wont help but this is my only way of letting it out since I can't punch someone right now," I gritted my teeth.

"Uhm, please excuse me but I have an appointment today. I need to go now. Amber, get well," the doctor bid goodbye and left.

I'm soooooooo frustrated right now. First, my car now this! Would this day gets any worse? The doctor seemed to have notice the bad vibes, so he left already. Thats okay, I dont want him to hear us talk.

"Will you please calm down? Grandpa might hear you and possibly scold you more," she reminded me.

"How can I change my clothes? How can I eat properly? How can i write? How can I play a guitar for the opening program of my school?" How could I possibly do all of that with my arm like this? Broken. I'm going to be useless.

"Change clothes? I'll do that. Eat? I can also do that. Writing notes? We could hire someone to do that for you. And about the guitar, uhm--"

"I'll take her place," Krystal cut her off. She's still here? I thought she left all with the doctor.

"What are you talking about? We're not even talking to you, so shut up," i coldy said to her.

She frowned, and for some odd reason, I felt guilty. She stood up and walked closer to me. 

"Let me do it. Since I'm the one who caused you this," 

"Good, cause I'm blaming you for it," i retorted. 

She continue to say, "And in order to repay you, I will be your personal maid," she finished.

"What? no way!" Her? My personal maid? Hell to the no! It wont happen. I wont let it. That means I would be able to see her face everyday. Whaaaat! O.o?! No! No! No! 

I violently shake my head whole saying,"No, no, no!" 

"Come on Yiyun, accept it. She's the one who's offering you," Victoria tried to convinced me.

I know why would she want to. She doesn't want to take the responsibility to take care of me. Aish!

But then again, having her as my personal maid wouldn't be that bad. She could do all the things I would order her around. Like cleaning my room, doing my homeworks, my projects and all! I wont do all of those no more. 

"Haysst, let me think," 

"Dont, from this day on, I will be your official personal maid, whether you like it or not, Amber. Dont worry, this is not permanent," she said and smiled. 

"Wait, I didn't sa-" I tried to oppose but my cousin cut me off.

"Good! Now, we're all settled then," she smiled like she won a prize.

"Stop making decisions on your own!" I irritatedly said to her.

 "Sorry Yiyun but I told grandpa and he agreed to it," she said as she shows me her phone.

 

Vic:Grandpa, I have already found someone who could take care of Amber.

Grandpa:Good, I'll visit tommorow evening. Tell Amber to take care.

Vic: Okay, grandpa goodnight~

 

 

Sneaky little! She's texting grandpa this whole damn time while we were talking? No more escaping. She already told grandpa and I can't do anything T_T I bet he's going to give me a punishment after this.

I'll shall have my revenge on you one Vic!