Parental meeting

My Amazing Love Story

After IU and Nana get back to South Korea, their never meet again, until a week later..

Where the trouble is just began...

 

There's a rumor began that IU and Nana After School are seeing each other in Japan. Paparazzi that follow IU in Japan caught them hugging each other in street, eating and entering a hotel together. This newshave been trouble with them. Which make IU and Nana can not do their schedule and hide for a while.

 

PLEDIS & Loen Ent. Are schedule to have a meeting with IU parent and Nana parent without them  knowing.

Mr. Lee, "what are we doing here? Is this about my daughter and that news?"

Loen CEO, "yes Mr.Lee, right now we gonna talk about it, but after miss Im parent come here"

Mrs. Lee,"will this trouble my daughter?"

Loen CEO,"I'm not quite sure about that, oh, the PLEDIS CEO and miss Im parent come will come in about 5 minutes"

Mr. Lee,"good! I want to see the parent from the girl that make my daughter in trouble!" shout mad.

 

Then PLEDIS and Im family get in, Mr. Lee shock seeing the people.

 

PLEDIS Boss,"sorry we're late, we've caught the traffic"

Mr.Im, "Anyeonghasseo"

Mrs.Im, "Anyeonghasseo"

 

Mr.Lee, "Anyeonghasseo, Mr. Im, it's nice to meet u again" bow respect to Mr.Im

Mr.Im, "ah, yes" only nod. Mr.Im is no.1 richest man in the South Korea, everybody know here, he own a resort, hotels, food store, malls, and club house.

Mr.Lee is the owner of a few land that Mr.Im buy for his business, so they know each other quite well and he really respect Mr.Im not because his richness, but because his smartness knowing any business opportunity.This make Mr.Lee can’t shout at Mr.Im because of their partner in work.

 

PLEDIS Boss, " so we meet here because we know about the rumor that been spreading this 2 days. Me and Loen Ent. Already talk about a few possibilities for clear this thing"

 

Both parents just nodded and wait for the explanation next.

 

Loen CEO feeling uneasy because he's kind of nervous with Im family, "well, um, first option is we tell them that they're just friend"

Mr.Im shake his head,"that's no use I think. Everybody know that my daughter and Mr.Lee daughter staying at different place from the news that I read. Second of all, I somehow buy this picture from the same paparazzi that sell the pic to news" he look at her wife whom hold the picture.

Mrs.Im who only smile at all time, get the photos from her Gucci bag. Everyone shock with the photos. "their so cute right? Right Jagiya?" she ask her husband.

Mr.Im smile at her wife, "yes Yeobo"

All of them look confuse with Im family attitude, that seems like they don't have trouble about her daughter with other girl.

 

Mrs.Lee, "well, they are cute. But, aren't u trouble with this sight? Are u okay that Ur daughter might be liking girls?"

Mrs.Im smile warmly to Mrs.Lee, "no, we're not trouble with that at all. As long as my daughter happy"

Mr.Im, "beside Jin Ah is my only heir, and I don't care what gender she'll prefer later as long as she take family business and create a lot heir later"

Mrs.Im ask Lee family,"are u guys trouble with IU-ssi prefer?"

Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee make an eye contact and then smile, "no, we don't have problem with that. We love our daughter to much and gave her freedom to whom she'll chose later"

 

They smile to each other.

 

PLEDIS Boss, "well that make the second option easier to tell them"

Everyone see PLEDIS Boss and ask him to continue.

 

PLEDIS Boss, "the second is, we tell them that they're dating and planing to get marry. It'll stop the rumor because there are some news that write something harsh about them"

Mrs.Lee, "yes, I read it. Ji Eun is so sad when she read it to. Even few of her friends are telling her names. She don't know but I heard her cry sometime in the night"

Mrs.Im, "it must be difficult for IU-ssi right? Knowing that she still in high school"

Mr.Im, "when will Mr.Lee daughter graduate?"

Mr.Lee, "In about two months"

Mr.Im, "then second options?"

 

Everyone agree.

 

Mrs.Lee, "do u think we'll force them to much?"

Mr.Lee, "no, it's for the best. And if the marriage it's not working, then.."

Mr.Im, "then I'll ask my daughter to divorce"

Mrs.Im frown at her husband, "I don't like the word 'Divorce'. Can we make them not to, Jagiya? I wanna see my baby happy marriage"

Mr.Im, "don't worry Yeobo, everything will be fine" assure her wife.

Mr.Lee and his wife hold hands and wish that the marriage will make it.

 

Loen CEO, "then we have an agreement right?"

Everyone nod.

PLEDIS Boss, "we will inform them tomorrow. Will both of the family come?"

Mr.Im,"no, me and my wife will inform my daughter tonight in the family diner. Knowing my daughter, she's a bit hard"

PLEDIS Boss, "tell me about it..I mean, she's a good kid" PLEDIS Boss correct his word after see Mr.Im glare that exactly look like Nana's.

Mr.Lee, "then we'll tell Ji Eun tonight, and how about we gather again tomorrow for the result of our talking?"

 

Loen CEO,"yes that a great idea. I'll make a reservation at one of the restaurant"

Mr.Lee,"I'll recommended a private room"

Mrs.Im, "oh! Can we eat at the new Japanese food at up town?"

Mrs.Lee, "oh! U mean that 5* Japanese food? I've been there last week with my in-law! The food is great! The best ever!"

Mrs.Im, "yes! I want to eat there but my husband and daughter is busy, they won't company me. It's boring if u eat alone u know"

Mrs.Lee, "I know! Good thing my in-law sometime visit so I have reason for eat at the new place here and there"

Mrs.Im, "awe, lucky u. My parent and in-law live at the states, so they don't come to Seoul often"

 

Mrs.Lee and Mrs.Im continue talking. The husband and CEOs only shake their head.

Mr.Im, "we agree to eatat the place that my wife want it. Could u make a reservation there?"

Loen CEO, "yes, sir. We will"

PLEDIS Boss, "okay then. We’ll meet again tomorrow, so our meeting stop here. Thank u for coming and we're sorry for bothering Lee family and Im family"

 

After that Im family and Lee family go to their own house and talk with their daughters.

 


SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR... ENGLISH IS MY THIRD LANGUAGE

And the picture is about Nana put IU head on her lap