Unnie! what are u doing?!

My Amazing Love Story

Lee Ji Eun / IU

Im Jin Ah/ Nana


 

- Why are they chasing me!!  I just want to take a break and experience freedom in Japan. But those fans are still recognize me! Even if I use this disguise...

- Today runway is a success! And now, I want to try a lot of things in Japan, especially the food! Where's that PD? He said he's gonna get the car fast. But.. Ouch!! I fell like something just collide with me and make me fell to the ground! When I turn up my head.. Omo! It's.. Her

-as I was run fast, I don't realize that no one is chasing me again, well to be safe I just keep running. When I glance to my back to see anyone.. I slam to someone really hard!! Ouw!!! And then I realize.. It's .. Her

 



 

"Ouch!! That hurts! Don't u have eyes or anything attach to Ur face that can see?!!", Nana scream at the one that run to her without seeing her face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was in the rush and don't see anything", the girl help Nana get up from the ground.

And then Nana see the girl face whom she recognize as.. "Hey! Ur IU right? From Korea, right?"

IU then realize whose the girl she slam to, "oh! Nana Sunbae! From After School, right?! Anyeonghasseo", IU bow to Nana for respect as she's is older then IU.

"Anyeong", Nana said back and just nod her head.

"I'm sorry for run in to you Sunbae"

"nah, it's okay, but why are u running?"

"ah, I kind of, you know, want to try walk in This country without any guard or manager. So.."

"so you are running away from them then?", Nana said smirking.

IU blush seeing Nana smirk, "yeah, kind of, but apparently my fans recognize me and chase me.. As I was running, then I met u here, end of story."

"Oh, I see..."

...

Then they hear someone screaming and yelling IU name.

"Omo! What should I do!", IU panic.

Nana feel sorry to her," I'll help u."

"Eh?! Really? Thank u Sunbae"

"just call me Unnie, come here", Nana then take IU hand and brought her to a dark alley near them.

"oh! We hide in the alley? But aren't they gonna check here?"

"I didn't said about hiding"

"Eh?"

 

Nana then push IU body to the wall and put her hands on IU side of head. (FYI: IU is 164 cm, and Nana is 173 cm)

"S,Sunbae.. What are-"

Nana then whisper huskily to IU,"I told u to call me Unnie" she press her body and close her face to IU'sso that her hair can hide IU face then she tilt her face on the side of IU’s face so her lips is almost touch IU ear.This action made IU ear goes tomatoes.

Someone scream, "where's IU? I really want to ask her photograph!"

Another scream, "no way! I'm gonna ask her to drink! Haha"

"come on let's search other-oh! Excuse me miss" someone spotted Nana that cover IU body with her.

Nana turn her head to the sound and glare, "what?! Can't u see I'm busy here?!" she said it with loud voice, but also hug IU more closer and sandwich her body with the wall.

IU feel her body red from her head to toe because of the sudden action. And her loud beating heart almost make her explode.

Nana scream and glare make people scare and leave them.

 

After a few minutes of hugging. Nana check if there's still people near her. When she see the coast is clear, she let go of IU.

"wow, u really are famous aren't u, IU-ssi?" frown to IU.

IU who still blushing, feel happy for the lack of light because she doesn't want Nana to she her tomatoes face.

"IU-ssi?"

"oh! Sorry Nana Unnie, just think of something.."

"um, so... What are u gonna do now?"

"I-(growl)" apparently IU stomach grumble at the worse time making her blush again.

Nana just give her a blank stare.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't eat anything since lunch"

"(sigh) just wait here" then Nana make a phone call to her manager to pick her up.

After a minutes calling her manager.

"my manager said that there's a great traditional restaurant here and the foods is good. And it'll be lonely if I just eat it with my manager, so... Wanna come?"

"I, I don't want to bother u Unnie.." blush again because her stomach is grumbling.

Nana just give her a smirk grab her hand and walk out from the alley to the main street where her manager is waiting in the car.

IU just stare at their hands holding and feel warm in the cold night.

 

PD Yang, Nana manager, surprise to see her with IU, "uh, IU-ssi?" and give a look at Nana.

"Anyeonghasseo.."

"don't ask, PD Yang. We're hungry, eat first, talk later"

PD Yang just nodded to them and tell the driver to drive them.

---------------------?¿-------------------

After having diner they get back to Nana hotel and take a seat at the lobby.

"so Ur manager will pick u up here?"

"yes, she will PD Yang" IU answer PD question.

Nana whom sit beside IU just keep quite and lazing there.

"I guess it'll take a half hours from Ur hotel to our, how about you guys get a rest in the room? Nana wouldn't mind you'll stay in her place for few minutes right?" PD Yang ask IU and Nana.

"ah! No, no, you guys already help me much, I don't want to bother you again, I just wait here in the lobby"

Nana offering herself to wait with IU, "I'll company her"

PD Yang, "aren't u tired, Nana? You just get back from runway"

"nope, u can go first. I'll go back later" shoo in her manager.

"oh, okay then. Anyeong UI-ssi" manager leave them alone in the lobby.

.

IU whose feeling uneasy and a bit sleepy, feeling nervous around Nana, 'this is the first time I'm nervous around people! What should I do?! Should we talk? Yes! But what? We already talk much at the restaurant! And her answer is always short! Uh- hoamm' IU thoughts while for her sleepiness.

"you could take a rest, I'll wake up when Ur manager come" Nana give IU bored look.

"uh, sorry Unnie, I just-" IU shut after seeing Nana close her eyes and rest her head in the couch. After 10 minutes trying to fight her drowns, IU fell a sleep an unconsciously put her head at Nana shoulder.

Nana whom just pretend sleep feel the weight on her shoulder, 'she would fell cram if she put her head there.' Then Nana put IU head on her lap and took of her jacket and put it around IU body to keep her warm.

20 minutes later, IU manager come to fetch her. As IU wake up she fell confuse because sleeping in Nana lap and there's jacket around her body. Bit because of her drowned her brain can't function well. The same goes to Nana too. Then IU and her manager said goodbye to Nana, and hope that they'll meet again in Seoul.

Little that they know, their story began here.