Chapter 4

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 4

 

Hanbin ran as fast as possible once he got off the bus. He had to take a quick shower and then head back to practice some more. He usually was at the company at about 8 am then around 17 o'clock he headed back at the dorms to eat something and wash up, then get back to the company and practice til midnight.

 Every day he worked hard so he could become better and better. With each day he became stronger and more independent. The kid from two years ago was gone. He became more mature on his way to make his dreams come true.

He didn't let anything come across him, but he didn't lose his self too. He had his manners, friendliness and charming smile. It was that he didn't have new people to show off to. He's been rather closed to new things, even having a new dorm felt weird.

After a refreshing shower, he dried his hair put a cap, grabbed an apple and left the dorms. He got on the bus and found himself a seat. He checked his bag and took out his phone, then searched for his headphones. Then it hit him. He gave them to girl who sat next to him on the bus. He just sighed, however he didn't regret his actions.

He actually listened to music all the time and anywhere. He lied so she took the headphones. He didn't know why did he do what he did, but it didn't matter anymore. He just felt like doing it. When he thought about it, it actually was funny. He didn't even know her name and gave her his headphones. And before that he used her umbrella. To him it was amusing. 

But Hanbin knew he didn't have time to do such things anymore. He had to work hard and success.

 

--/---

 

The next morning Jiyeon woke up feeling rather refreshed. Unlike most days she didn't rub her eyes but got up straightaway. She got ready rather fast and left the apartment earlier.

She checked her bag and saw two pairs of headphones. She had to return the ones she received yesterday. She bit her lip as she thought what to do. She ran back to her apartment and packed some of the homemade cookies. She hoped to see him today, at least on her way back.

Today she felt more energized, she really enjoyed her walk. She didn't even hesitate once before walking in the university. She couldn't believe herself where did that confidence come from, but she didn't mind it at all.

She was about to enter her class when someone stopped her, by grabbing her upper arm. She swiftly turned around and came face to face with Myungsoo.

" Good morning." He smiled at her and slowly let go of her.

She nodded her hand and smiled slightly. "You have a class around here?" She asked him. She had never come across him all this time she studied, how come they met today.

"No, actually I asked the principal for your timetable. I thought it would be better to arrange a meeting at a café face to face. I'm not much of a texter." Myungsoo explained without dropping his smile.

Jiyeon just couldn't help herself but smile brighter. Myungsoo's voice, his sweet words and his smile especially had charmed her. She didn't have anyone so preciously handsome around her and this close to be exact. She didn't even notice how people looked at them with judging and angry eyes.

"Well, is today alright for you, after your classes?" Myungsoo asked and before even thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter