Chapter 27

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 27

 

 

After the conversation with Yoongi some worries filled Hanbin. Nowadays he had more time for himself, since he had wrapped up his debut promotions. Yoongi’s words haunted him, even though he realized it was all in his head. He trusted Jiyeon with all his heart and even though they weren’t official – they were connected, like soul mates. Not many people would understand them.

Hanbin decided to listen to Mino. He was giving himself some rest, he had to recover mentally at least. He had to spend some quality time with his family – who missed him the most probably. Even though Jiyeon misses him desperately as well.

Hanbin got up early and prepared. He had bought some presents for his little sister and some ingredients or necessary items for the house. After getting ready, he grabbed everything and got out. Since it was early there were barely people around. He patiently waited for the bus for a few minutes and finally got on it.

Honestly he was feeling sleepy, even though he was already used to getting up at dawn for schedule. Last night he couldn’t rest well, because he was excited to see his family after his debut. Were they proud of him? Had he changed? He doubted that.

 

“He must be really tired, he didn’t even notice me get on the bus after him.” Jiyeon muttered to herself after taking a seat on the bus – a few rows behind Hanbin.

Actually it wasn’t her intentions to follow him, since she wanted to make a surprise visit at his place and prepare a breakfast. But for her surprise he was going somewhere. The only choice left was to follow him.

Jiyeon didn’t take her eyes from Hanbin even for a moment. He had placed some bags on the seat next to him and had put his headphones. Of course it would have been a boring ride without music. Jiyeon had come to realize Hanbin had the same habit like her – they always listened to music when they were by themselves.

“He's like a baby.” Jiyeon smiled to herself while watching Hanbin lightly shake his head and hum to the song. Jiyeon never thought she would have such thoughts for a boy. She really changed to a cuter and protective person. The reason was probably love.

She was thinking hard if it was really love she felt towards him. It definitely wasn’t because she needed him or something else people would think. Back then people thought Jiyeon needed Myungsoo and because of him she changed in a good way. However Hanbin never made Jiyeon as if she needed him. Hanbin only showed that Jiyeon can be strong and independent.

 

“Oh, he’s getting out?” Jiyeon once again spoke quietly and rushed after Hanbin, or else she would have to walk back and probably lose track of Hanbin. Actually her bags were heavy as well, because she had shopped a lot of ingredients for various dishes. Now she had to carry them for some distance that she hoped to be not too long.

“Are you going to keep on following him? Why don’t you just shout at him and make him carry those heavy bags. No lady should be treated like that!”

SunYoung would probably say exactly those words. Even the thoughts made Jiyeon laugh. But she wasn’t a weak girl, she should be able to carry those bags for some more time.

“You won’t give up following?” Jiyeon would think it's in her head once again, if only Hanbin hadn’t been looking at her with a wide smile.

Jiyeon pouted cutely once again and walked towards him. “Were you pretending you didn’t see me or you just realized?” she asked him after putting the bags down to rest her hands.

Hanbin shook his head. “I wouldn’t have noticed if you weren’t talking to yourself.  No lady should be treated like that.  I never thought you were such a person.” He chuckled as Jiyeon started blushing deeply.

“SunYoung would say that, not me. I was just daydreaming.” Jiyeon said honestly. No girl would mind a guy carrying her bags – especially if they are really heavy.

“I kind of realized that.” Hanbin laughed and picked up Jiyeon’s bags as well. “I am not letting a lady get treated that way.” He mocked her.

Jiyeon chuckled and started walking by his side. “Where are you going actually? I was planning on making you some breakfast. Thank god I got out early, so I was able to see you. I would have been so disappointed if I didn’t find you at your place.”

“I would have patted your head now, but I can't since my hands are full. I will do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter