Regret

Come Back Home

Bom watched as her lover, or ex-lover now, walked away from her, swallowing the lump in and trying to hide that pang of guilt in her chest from showing. She felt terrible, like she was the worst girlfriend ever and that someone should have given her a trampoline for jumping to conclusions. Walking back to her apartment in the pouring rain, her dress drenched, her shoes falling apart and makeup ting down her face from all the salty tears she had let go, the shattered girl muttered something under her breath as she stood beside the windowsill listening to the rain's rythmn against the clear glass window "Aish, Bom...You pabo....You've really done it this time...". What she had done was unbelievable, even for her, it was so childish and unlike her. But...maybe Seunghyun should have been more clear....Or maybe she should have been less of a jealous girlfriend...Either way, her one true love was gone.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seunghyun stormed away from Bom, leaving her in the pouring rain which disguised his tears. He was so upset yet furious at her. How could she do this?!? After all that he had done for her...Yeah, maybe he could have said 'Bye sis, love you' but Bom could have just discussed it with him instead of deciding to turn into some sort of hooker and act like it was alright. No way. On his way to his apartment he rented with his best friend, Kwon Jiyong, he stumbled upon a lost letter. The letter read; 'Dear Seunghyun. I cannot help but to that think you have been cheating on me. When we were in the apartment I overheard you talking to that mystery girl. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am jumping to conclusions. But I ask you to forgive anything that I do tonight....I just want you to know I love you no matter what...Bom.' "What the hell is this??" Seunghyun questioned the letter, written in the one and only Bom's neat caligraphy he had seen too many times before to realise it was hers. "Whatever...." The angered man crumpled the letter up as he threw it to the soggy ground, stomping on it as he watched the writing fade from the wet paper onto the rainy ground which poured into the drain. "Bull." He swore as he walked away , even more enraged. Bom was his true love, nothing was denying it. But sometimes even the best of things came to an end..It was all up to fate. When he got to his and Jiyong's apartment, he kicked the door open as he let bitter tears of rage and misery flow down his face. He didn't care anymore. It was Jiyong, his best friend who would understand, who understood him like almost no other..After all...Brotherhood came first. However, Jiyong seemed to be absent. Seunghyun decided to go for a shower as he undressed himself and got in, feeling the steamy hot water melting into his cold skin which was soaked from outside. How could this be real? The thought hit him harder than the cold rain had hit his core senses. Maybe it was all a dream? This cruel world where true love never lasted...Could it be a dream? Whatever it was, Seunghyun wished he didn't have to live through it.