{end}

vivlia kosmos: behind the quills

 

 

As an author writes a story, a character in vivlia kosmos is created and experiences word by word of what the author expresses. He experiences happiness when the author writes of a joyful journey. He felt in his heart a jab of pain as the writer tortures him with tragedy. Body shivers when he could tell an unnerving scene is coming on his way.

A character's life span expires if an author decides to kill him. He then are never to be seen anywhere near vivlia kosmos no more. He is only to be reborn once a writer uses his character for a brand new story. Only then the character’s new adventure begins.

Nonetheless, if a character lives in the last page, the character’s journey is left to bore until a new story of him is written.

Myungsoo’s journey after “Discovering Home” with a character named Sunggyu just ended with a heartwarming closure. Being in the story was emotionally tiring for a fragile character as Myungsoo. Lately, he has been ridiculed, rejected and killed in his latest fables. He wanted to shout to his authors to write him nice, that he was just a boy and couldn’t bear with all the tortures he has received.

He wonders how Sulli manages to always land with a cheery character. It could be a hit or miss journey if a character lands a lively persona. Myungsoo’s stories would occasionally clashes with Sulli’s and somehow, she was always this cute sidekick that pleases everyone. He bets Sulli is tired of all the clichés she’s been getting (just like he is). Myungsoo met a y Sulli once and he gotta say一 he finds it refreshing and from the way Sulli acts, she seemed to enjoy it as well.

Myungsoo’s been seeing a lot of boys running around the kosmos, trying to catch up with stories after stories. D.O and Kai seemed to be a lot of authors favorite pairing this past dozens stories. Everyone agrees that the duo is at the peak of their .

Myungsoo used to be at his highest some stories ago. He had the opportunity to be with a big portion of characters in vivlia kosmos and is grateful of the experience. Myungsoo experienced marriage, been a douchy brat high school student, dated with girls (and boys) and surprisingly was also depicted in a story as an animal (koala actually. And he loved the experience. He only had to eat and sleep in that story.)

Myungsoo featured with a lot of co- characters that varies from the best to some of the worst experience depending on how his author depicts their relationship. He distastes a collaboration with Naeun as every once and then they will always end up together in a story. Naeun could be bearable in some stories but in most of it, her character is static and is constantly described as an aegyo- full girl that clings to him. And it’s exhausting to smile through the pen of an author.

Frankly, Myungsoo constantly thinks that his best experience is collaborating with people he rarely works with.  It makes one story more interesting to be with a new character. His latest adventure with Yixing was very exciting as they hook on a few stories of their pairing. Working with Lizzy was always a pleasure as he genuinely felt happy being with the girl. Good story also makes working with Krystal tolerable.

But most of all, he has this eerie wish that he could work alongside Hoya more. They had met frequently in stories that genres a band “Infinite” but in most of the fictions, he had almost little to none interaction with the older.

On the other hand, they still had a few works together up their sleeves and honestly, they were one of the best journeys to Myungsoo. Hoya might not reciprocate the feeling but their stories together are always a hilarious one or a very tense story. Myungsoo was fond of it all and would fancy if their characters clash more.

His ear perks up and he quickly becomes aware of the sound of books leafing and keyboard typing. The ringing bells hypnotizes him every single time and Myungsoo felt his feet taking him to a different surrounding.

 

 

He’s ready for another tale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*aegyo: cute, affectionate style often expressed through a baby voice, facial expressions, and gestures.