FIN

CHANGE YOUR MIND

"Wu Yifan! Stop that in instant! You're hurting him!" Yixing pulls off Yifan from his target. The almost unconscious boy lies helplessly against the locker, bleeding.
"I let you go just because of Yixing, okay?" Yifan spats and walks off the scene. 
Wu Yifan is known as one of high school students who fight a lot. Not that he is narrow-minded, he won't get into a fight if there's no reason behind it, he will beat someone who messes up with him or with someone he loves. He will just go all the way, but if Yixing stops him, he will really stop. Yixing is one of the high school heartthrobs. He is kind, has angelic smile and dimples, a lot of people like him. Yifan and Yixing are bestfriend since they're in elementary school. Yixing was so shy and kind until some kids made fun of him, then there was Yifan who beat them up just for Yixing. Their friends are always afraid of Yifan because his stoic expression, his bad act and, to be honest, Yifan never smiles even for Yixing. From their each love story, Yifan already broke a lot of hearts, men and women while Yixing only had girlfriend once or twice. They had that God's like face so they can have someone in a blink of eyes if they want to. Usually, Yifan had girlfriend or boyfriend just for having fun, not that kind of 'fun' but really having fun. And Yixing, once he liked a girl but then she ditched him for another boy, because of it, he never likes someone until Yifan is really annoyed with it.
--
"Yifan, when will you stop fighting like that?"
Yixing asks Yifan who is dribbling his basket ball in front of him.
"Until no one messes with me" Yifan answers. He throws the ball to the loop and it goals in. "And when will you stop dating unnecessary like that?"
Yifan turns his head towards Yixing, he raises his eyebrow "Until you can find someone to date"
Yixing scoffs, "Really? You’re kidding me, right?"
"No Xing, date someone" Yifan looks straight in Yixing's eyes. "I mean it. I'll help you if it's needed."
"You what? Help me to get a date?"
Yifan shrugs.
"Seriously Yifan, stop making fun of me."
Yifan throws his ball again, this time from the three point line, "I'm not making fun of you." and the ball plops in without any difficulty.
"Well, if you insist."
Yifan walks to Yixing and sits beside him. "I just want you to be happy Xing."
Yixing laughs, sometimes Yifan is being this sweet as his bestfriend. "Okay then. Now let's get inside, my mom is making us dinner." Yixing gets up and walks inside with Yifan trails behind him.

--

“Yifan, Fan!”

Yixing shouts from the bleachers, waves to Yifan who is practicing for his upcoming game. Yifan glances a bit to Yixing, throws the ball to the ring once and walks casually to Yixing.

“Now what?” He asks after he stands in front of Yixing. Drenched in sweat.

Yixing takes out a bottle of water and gives it to his besfriend. “I need help”

Yifan gulps down the water, “That’s new”, dries his neck with the towel Yixing gave.

“Help me to confess”

Yifan chokes, “Help you what? Confess? It’s only a week since I tell you to get laid and now you want to confess? Really?”

Yixing pulls Yifan down, so he is sitting beside him.

“There is this guy who I like so much. You didn’t know him. He joined my club few days ago and he really has an angelic voice. He is so kind and I like it when he smiles. I fell in love with him!”

Yifan wants to laugh and puke at the same time.

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Help me to talk to him and then confess to him?”

Yifan scoffs, “You never talk to him?”

Yixing shakes his head.

‘I should know better’ Yifan scowls. ‘Yixing is always shy when he come to things like this’

“Help me?” Yixing begs, and of course, Yifan will never say no to Yixing.

“How can I help—“

Before Yifan could even finish his question, Yixing’s phone rings and after watching Yixing nods to the phone, he hangs up.

“I need to go, mom is waiting.” Yixing stands up and gathers his things. “See ya Yifan!”

“What the—“

Yixing pats his shoulder and walks away.

“Oh! And his name is Junmyeon!” Yixing shouts from afar, giving Yifan his goofy smile he runs away out of the court.

--

“Yifan sunbaenim?” A soft voice calls Yifan. Yifan looks up from arranging the balls and sees a petite boy calls him.

“Yes?”

“Sunbaenim.. Ummm....”

He looks so tiny with his fair skin and slightly red tints on his cheeks, in Yifan eyes.

“What do you want little guy?”

The little guy fidgeting, Yifan could even see his lips trembling.

“I like you, sunbaenim”

Yifan’s jaw drops.

“Would you go a date with me?”

Yifan throws the ball away. This little bunny is getting weird, he didn’t even tell Yifan his name and he is asking for a date?

“Who are you? How dare you confess and ask a date to me?”

The said boy ducks his head and mutters slowly, but enough to catch Yifan’s attention.

“Junmyeon”

--

Yifan walks casually to the entrance just to find Junmyeon stands at the corner of the gate. His big eyes are like looking for someone, Yifan to be exact. Yifan shakes his head, if it’s not for Yixing he won’t go like this. He doesn’t even know Junmyeon and if Yifan could admit, Junmyeon will be the only person who goes out with him not as a date other than Yixing.

“Sunbaenim!” Junmyeon smiles, happy to see Yifan.

“Don’t call me sunbaenim”

Junmyeon bites his lips, he looks troubled.

“Then what should I call you?” Junmyeon whispers.

“Yifan.”

Junmyeon looks up again. And Yifan could swear he sees a lost kitten just from the way Junmyeon looks at him.

“Yi..fan?” Junmyeon titles his head.

‘Ugh, why he needs to say that so cutely?’

“Hm”

“Great! Let’s go!” Junmyeon jumps happily, Yifan is wondering, is Junmyeon really an energizer rabbit or a kitten? He was so shy back then but he is all over hype now.

Sensing Yifan is not moving at all, Junmyeon laces his and Yifan’s fingers and pulls him to the bus stop. Yifan’s palm is way bigger than Junmyeon’s. But they fit perfectly.

"Where are we going? Why taking this crowded bus?" Yifan grumpily scolds Junmyeon who stands not too far from him.
"Just because. Can you just enjoy the ride? Why so grumpy. You can say no to me when I asked before"
Yifan's eyes get big, this tiny creature has the guts to talk back to Yifan? 
"You're braver than I think, huh?"
Junmyeon squints his eyes, "Why wouldn't I?"
"You're not scared of me? At all?"
Junmyeon's lips turn to a slight pout, "Should I?"
'God, this is frustating'
"What if I make fun of you?"
"Fun? Like what?" Junmyeon asks back, his eyes big in curious.
Yifan shifts closer to Junmyeon and whispers, "Like push you down to bed and take you"
Junmyeon could feel his cheeks getting red. Yifan smirks knowing how Junmyeon reacts to his tease but his smirk gone when Junmyeon retorts back after gaining his composure.
"I'd love to. I like you after all"
Yifan mentally curses in his brain. What is he thinking behind his innocent face. He never fails to surprise Yifan. The first he was dared to hold Yifan's hand, and dragged him to ride on the bus, and now, he is practically asking Yifan to take him. This Junmyeon guy is really something. And Yixing too. They're the same, giving a headache to Yifan.
"Oh! We're here!" 
Junmyeon (again) drags Yifan down the bus, ignoring the fact that he is waaay tinier than Yifan.
Yifan's mouth agape seeing what is in front of him.
"Seriously? Amusement park? Aren't we too old for this?"
Junmyeon shakes His head, his red wine hair bounces cutely.
"No. Wait here I'll buy the ticket. Don't run away! You promised!"
Yifan watches Junmyeon bouncing to the ticket booth, he looks so happy just from his back, then the reality hits him hard.
Junmyeon really likes him.
This is bad.
'I need to do something. Junmyeon must fall in love with Yixing, not Yifan. What to do? What to do?'  Yifan is pondering with himself until he feels Junmyeon's soft palm against his, drags him inside. Seriously he looks so stupid being dragged like this.
"Yifan, let's ride that!"
Yifan is somehow in horror.
"Not in a million year I will ride on merry go round. You go by yourself I'm waiting here"
Junmyeon sends yifan his adorable pout, "Can't you?"
'Must resist'
"No. Go"
With still having his pouts all the way, Junmyeon get in and not long after that, he enjoys the ride as if he already forgets he is not with Yifan. Yifan snorts looking at how happy Junmyeon now.
"Yixing and his weird ideal type".
Junmyeon is smiling from ear to ear after that, he is happy finally he can ride it again after so long, although he can't be with Yifan, it's okay for him. At least he has Yifan accompany him that day and he is planning to cling on to Yifan for that day and later until Yifan accepts his feeling. Junmyeon likes Yifan since middle school. They went to the same school but of course, being the famous and scary one, Junmyeon never approaches Yifan first. Much later after years adoring Yifan from afar, he finally got any courage to ask him out and confess. Yifan is not answering yet, but Junmyeon is willing to wait and he is sure Yifan will like him. Sooner or later.
They ride many rides, but most of Junmyeon rides alone with Yifan standing under the tree or not too far, with Junmyeon's bag in his hand. A lot of girls smile flirtingly to him but soon when they see Junmyeon comes and takes his bag, they back away. And Junmyeon is glad they do, much to Yifan’s dismay.
"Can you at least ride one? I'll accompany you"
Yifan furrows his eyebrows. Suddenly he smirks.
"Let's ride the roller coaster"
Junmyeon turns pale. Not that he is afraid of height, no, he just doesn't like the speed and he is afraid if Yifan will make fun of him later.
Seeing Junmyeon says nothing, Yifan laughs. "You're afraid aren't you?"
Junmyeon turns pink. "I'm not!"
"Prove it!"
"Okay let's go!"
"Don't cry on me, Jun"
Yifan picks the first row and sit comfortably. Junmyeon eyes the seat, so reluctant to go.
"Ya! You're not gonna sit? Let’s just admit you're afraid and we will get out of here"
Junmyeon forcedly sits beside Yifan and fastens his belt.
The first 30-second is when the ride goes on a rather flat track and then climbs an inclining one with a slow pace. Junmyeon thinks he could handle it. He keeps reciting in his head that the rest of the ride will be okay. Yet, once the roller coaster arrives at the peak of the track, the millisecond later is when the blood inside Junmyeon’s body streams out of his body as the roller coaster speeds up in a terrific pace down the track. Junmyeon screams wildly while closing his eyes. He also keeps holding onto the safety belt and prays in the midst of his helpless shrieks.

When the ride finally ends, Yifan is laughing watching Junmyeon turning pale and red from all the screaming.
Junmyeon huffs in annoyance then walk step ahead from Yifan while trying to stable his wobbly steps. Yifan being naughty he is, decides to hide from Junmyeon.
After few minutes walking, Junmyeon realize he can't hear any movement from Yifan. He turns around and finds no one behind him. His eyes darting around, searching for the tall figure in uniform but he finds no one. Tears start to pool at the corner of his eyes knowing that Yifan is leaving him alone. He keeps searching until he sees a couple passes in front of him. They look so happy, the guy seems loving the girl. Tears streaming down his eyes, he wants to be like that with yifan, holding hands, exchanging loving gaze and the most important, he wants Yifan to be with him. Junmyeon cries harder, why Yifan is so cruel to leave him like that? Is he not that worth that much for Yifan's time? Is he not pretty until Yifan is ashamed of him? Junmyeon wipes his tears with the back of his hands but still, it still falls like a waterfall. People start to look at him weirdly, but Junmyeon doesn’t even care. He just wants Yifan. He hangs his head low, his sight becomes blurry. But then he can see a pair of red sneakers in front of his.
"Ya! Are you crying?"
Junmyeon raises his head, he sees Yifan looking at him, mocking him. Without any words he hugs Yifan and sobs on his chest. He relieves to see Yifan.
"Yah yah why are you like this?" Yifan feels so awkward having someone cries on him like that.
"You're here" Junmyeon mutters, tightening his hug.
"I'm not going anywhere"
Junmyeon nods his head many times "Please don't"
Yifan coughs, "let me go"
Junmyeon shakes his head.
"You'll disappear again"
Yifan sighs, Junmyeon is really something.
"I'm not. Let go"
Junmyeon shakes his head again.
Yifan pulls him away and raises Junmyeon’s chin. 
"Let's go home. It's getting late"
Without waiting for Junmyeon's response, Yifan take a step away. But Junmyeon is not moving an inch.
"Yah!"
"Promise me to go with me again"
Yifan is blank. From all he has done, Junmyeon still wants to go with him? 
"Junmyeon.."
Junmyeon pouts. "Yifan.." 
Yifan sighs.
"Fine"
Smile starts to bloom on Junmyeon's face. He is so glad Yifan agrees to go with him again. Oh how he really wants to go for a green-tea-frappe date with Yifan.
"Are you coming or not?" Yifan calls a few steps from him.
Junmyeon nods and jumps to Yifan's arm, clinging onto him
"Ya!"
--
Yixing sends Yifan an asking-for-explanation look when he finds his crush sitting beside Yifan at lunch. But the said guy just gives him a shrug without giving any further information. So to gain some attention from Yifan, Yixing steps on Yifan's feet under the table. 
Yifan hisses, sending deathly glare to Yixing in front of him. Earning a gaze from Junmyeon who is eating his lunch.
"You okay?"
Yifan grits his teeth because Yixing steps on his feet again.
"Yes" Yifan finally says. "And Junmyeon, this is Yixing. Yixing this is Junmyeon. Suit yourself"
Yixing draw his hand out to Junmyeon and they shakes their hands.
"Yixing"
"Aah you're in the same club as mine right?" Junmyeon realizes and claps. Giving Yixing his big smile.
"You know me?"
Junmyeon nods. "Of course. I like your voice and your dance is awesome!"
Yifan snorts. For some reasons, he finds Junmyeon praising Yixing is annoying.
Yifan looks up to Yixing and sees his bestfriend blushing because of it. 
"You're too much, Junmyeon. I'm not that good"
And their conversation flows like they're already friends for years. Yifan is so annoyed because of it. He wants to cut them but he remembers that Yixing likes Junmyeon. With swallowing his annoyance, he gets up from his seat.
"Where are you going?" Junmyeon asks.
'So now you pay attention to me'
"Class" 
"Oh but it's still lunch time"
"I'm sleepy, Yixing can accompany you"
Junmyeon frowns.
"Can you, Xing?" Yifan sends icy glare to Yixing and Yixing understands Yifan is giving him chance to know Junmyeon better.
"I'll walk you to class later, Jun"
"Ah, thank you. That's so kind of you"
And with that, Yifan leaves Junmyeon and Yixing alone with a weird feeling inside his heart that he himself doesn't even know what.

--

“Yifan, I make you this” Junmyeon gives a plastic of cookies to Yifan with a big grin on his face.

Yifan takes the cookies and inspects it. “Is this safe? You’re not poisoning me, right?”

Junmyeon hits Yifan’s head with his knuckles, “The shape is weird, but it’s delicious”

“Are you hitting me? If you’re another person I’ll surely hit you back until you bleed”

Junmyeon laughs, after almost two months pestering Yifan, tailing him wherever he goes, finally Yifan lets him get closer. After a lot of rejection and scolding and ignoring Junmyeon, Junmyeon finally can casually lay his head on Yifan’s shoulder. Although Yifan always shrugs him off but Junmyeon keeps doing that until Yifan lets him have it his way. A lot of people envy him because Junmyeon can get so close with Yifan and Yixing at the same time. They sit together at lunch and Yixing always sends him home. He wants Yifan to do it but Yifan is nowhere to be seen after the school ends. Not that he doesn’t like Yixing’s companion, Yixing is great. They talk more than he is with Yifan.

“Eat it and tell me how it is. Oh, can you give this chocolate to Yixing? He texted me he will come late but I can’t give it myself because I have to go earlier later” Junmyeon shows a pretty packaged chocolate to Yifan and excuses himself.

“Bye Yifan, see you tomorrow” And he skips happily out of Yifan’s class without even know what Yifan will say. Yifan throws the cookies to his backpack in annoyance.

“Why bother give me this cookie if Yixing get the chocolate”

Yifan is so troubled until he doesn’t realize Yixing is now sitting beside him and take the chocolate.

“Whose choco is this?” He asks innocently.

“Yours!” Yifan retorts a bit harshly and left Yixing alone.

“What so wrong with him early morning?”

Yifan’s annoyance is not stopping only because of that. When Junmnyeon and Yixing are away to the club, he gets curious and follows them and peeks through the window. He regrets it right away when he sees Junmyeon and Yixing laughs and sits so close to each other.

The other time is when Junmyeon asks Yixing to teach him math right in front of Yifan. Yifan really wants to flip the table they are sitting on, why Junmyeon never asked him to teach him something let’s say he can teach Junmyeon art and sport. Is he that useless?

Because of the pile of great annoyances, Yifan withdraws himself away from Junmyeon, he can’t stand on looking at Junmyeon and Yixing being all lovey dovey, his heart is in pain every time Junmyeon smiles to Yixing.

--

“Yifan? Are you okay? You seem taking distance nowadays” Junmyeon sits in front of Yifan who is drawing something on his sketchbook.

“Don’t think about me”

Junmyeon frowns hearing Yifan’s answer.

“You sure?”

Yifan puts his pencil harshly to the table and stares at Junmyeon.

“Can you leave me alone? I’m tired of you”

Junmyeon’s mouth agape, shocked with Yifan’s outburst. And hurt. Yifan never asked him to leave no matter how annoyed he was to Junmyeon, and the fact that Yifan is tired of him hurts him even more. Tears are threatening to fall, his eyes are filled with tears already.

“You tired of me?” Junmyeon whispers slowly.

“Yes. Now can you please leave me alone? Go to Yixing or someone else you want”

Junmyeon’s lips trembling. As Junmyeon can possibly remembers despite the tears that might fall in any second and the hurt right in the middle of his throat, he has never done anything close to things that might make Yifan angry. If there is, Yifan should talk about it rather than retorting and driving him out like this.

“Fine” He says in the end. Junmyeon wipes his tears and walks out of Yifan’s class.

--

Yifan’s room is a like a town after hurricane attack.

Clothes are hung everywhere. Books are everywhere, paints and brushes are scattered around every corner of the room. His room is just like the owner of the room, broken.

Yifan is a mess.

He couldn’t smile, he couldn’t eat, he couldn’t draw any single thing except Junmyeon. He can’t pretend that nothing is wrong, that his life without Junmyeon doesn’t give an impact on him, that his heart is okay without Junmyeon with him. His morning is not as bright as when there was Junmyeon smile to brighten it when he came to Yifan’s class like usual. Junmyeon stops coming to Yifan’s class after that day. He stops eating with Yifan and Yixing and turn his gaze away every time their eyes meet. Junmyeon brings a lot of impact and change to his life without Yifan even realizes it. And he is afraid of it. He is afraid of hurting Yixing, he is afraid seeing Junmyeon hurts. But maybe he already hurts Junmyeon enough. Yifan is indeed wrecked.

It’s getting worse when suddenly Yixing come and tell him that he will tell Junmyeon about his feeling. Yifan wants to scream no but Yixing is his bestfriend and Yifan loves him dearly. So instead of saying what he wants to say, he smiles and supports Yixing. He tells the other the way to confess properly. Yifan is sure Junmyeon will accept Yixing because who wouldn’t? Yixing is so kind and handsome, and besides, Junmyeon makes chocolates for Yixing prettily.

“Wish me luck okay?”

Yifan nods.

But inside, he might be crying.

--

Yifan sees Yixing walks into the class with his head hangs low.

‘Does Junmyeon reject him? No way’

Yixing plops down beside Yifan and puts his head onto his hand on the desk.

“How is it?” Yifan asks.

“What else? He rejects me. He said he likes someone else”

Yifan’s expression is strained.

“Why did he do that?”

“I don’t know! Ask him and tell me” Yixing pleads.

“Me? No”

Yixing sends Yifan another pleading look.

“Okay”

At the break time, Yifan walks to Junmyeon’s class. Seeing Junmyeon all alone dazing looking at the board somehow clenches his heart. He knows he is the one who makes Junmyeon like that. But he needs to do this, he needs to know why Junmyeon turns Yixing down, was he serious back then when he said he likes Yifan or it was a joke for him.

Yifan knocks the door until Junmyeon turns to him.

“What do you want now?”

Yifan gulps, he walks to Junmyeon’s desk and sits in front of him.

“What is it, sunbaenim? I left you alone right?”

Sunbaenim. The way Junmyeon addresses him feels weird in his ears. He already used to Junmyeon calls him Yifan until he forgot that Junmyeon is a year younger than him. Until he forgot how easily he let Junmyeon being informal to him. Until he realizes how much he liked it when Junmyeon called his name.

“Call me Yifan, please?” without he even know, it’s blurts out of Yifan’s lips.

Junmyeon sighs, what’s the point of calling Yifan’s name when he can’t even call him that again.

“No”

Yifan, out of his own control, takes Junmyeon’s hand and holds it.

“Please?”

Junmyeon pulls his hand away “Yifan. Now what?”

“Why did you reject Yixing?”

Yifan wants to swallow back what he just said after seeing Junmyeon’s frown.

“You came all the way here just to ask me that? Seriously?” Junmyeon shrieks, disbelieved.

“Do you like someone else?” Yifan asks again, ignoring Junmyeon’s question.

Junmyeon wants to laugh at that. How can Yifan so stupid? Didn’t he tell him already? From the very first time.

“You’re being ridiculous asking me that. You should know better. I’ve told you whom I like and I won’t take that back.

Yifan is surely surprised. “Me?”

Junmyeon snorts. “Whom else? And now let me ask you a thing. Do you ever like me or you see me as a no one?”

Yifan feels his throat repressed. Does he like Junmyeon back? Are those hatreds towards Yixing and Junmyeon being together are because he likes Junmyeon?

“You can’t answer that right? Fine. Don’t ever talk to me again until you have your answer. Now go away”

--

Yixing is watching a movie in Yifan’s room. He laughs at the scene, completely opposite of Yifan who is rolling on his bed, anxious about how he will tell Yixing about Junmyeon liking him.

“Xing..”

“Hmm?” Yixing answers without even look at Yifan.

“Umm.. what If I say Junmyeon likes.. me?”

This time Yixing turns his heard towards Yifan. “He what? Likes you?”

Yifan gulps, nervous. “I say what if”

“Oh. But I’m okay if he likes you though. I can manage if Junmyeon likes you because I knew you since forever. I will accept it with all my heart and soul”

“Eh? You sure?”

Yixing laughs in amusement seeing his bestfriend’s face.

“You told me the truth right? Junmyeon really likes you”

Yifan straighten his position. “You’re not mad?”

Yixing shrugs, “No. I said I’m okay if he is you he fell in love with. But the question is.. Do you like him back?”

Yifan is in deep silence. He himself doesn’t even sure with his feelings.

“I don’t know, Xing. I don’t like it if I saw him with someone else, even you”

Yixing eyes turns big, and he bursts on laughing, he finds Yifan funny. And stupid at the same time.

“Yah! Zhang Yixing this is not funny!”

“Yes it is! And I think you like him back”

Yifan can’t hit Yixing though he hears the younger mentions him as stupid jackass amidst of his loud laughters because Yifan is too preoccupied with his mind and heart, totally perplexed.

--

Junmyeon is ready to go home when suddenly he feels someone hold his hand

“Yifan?”

Yifan smiles. “Can you go with me for a while?”

Junmyeon nods although he is still confused about why Yifan’s sudden smile and sweet. Yifan drags him without even smile and asks for permission. They walk towards an empty club room where Junmyeon usually practices his vocal.

“Wait a second.”

Yifan takes a stool and asks Junmyeon to sit. Being clueless he is, Junmyeon just sits down as Yifan approaches the standing mic in the middle of the room.

‘What is he doing?’

The sweet melody is heard and Junmyeon’s jaw drops when Yifan starts to sing.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

 

‘Is Yifan singing this for me?’

That question roaming over Junmyeon’s head. But it seems so impossible, Yifan never likes him.

 

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

 

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

 

Yifan ends his song. He is so shy to do that, but he has no idea how to tell Junmyeon about his feelings except through a song.

He realizes his feeling for Junmyeon is love. He loves Junmyeon. He loves it when Junmyeon smile, he loves it when Junmyeon lays his head on his shoulder, he loves it when Junmyeon turns red with his tease, he loves all Junmyeon did to him. And he loves the way Junmyeon makes Yifan love him.

“Umm.. So.. What is this for?” Junmyeon breaks the silence because really, it’s suffocating him.

“You’re being ridiculous asking me that. You should know better. I’ve told you through the song and I won’t take that back.” Yifan repeats Junmyeon’s words.

Tears finally fall from Junmyeon’s eyes. After all the time, Yifan finally has the same feeling as him. It’s not a one-sided-feeling anymore. Yifan likes him.

“I like-ah no-I love you, Kim Junmyeon” Yifan never feels embarrassed like this. It is his first time confessing to someone and he knew it’s a big fail. He shouldn’t sing from the first place.

Junmyeon just stands there saying nothing like a statue.

‘Does he no longer like me?’ Yifan thinks.

But then he feels someone bumps against him hard and hugs him tight.

“Jun?”

“I love you. I love you so much Yifan!”

Yifan smiles in relieve. His arms circling around Junmyeon’s shoulder, hugs him back. Finally he can call Junmyeon his and only his.

Junmyeon lets low chuckles then hits Yifan’s chest playfully.

“Took you long enough”

Yifan smiles and pokes Junmyeon’s nose tip.

“I thought you like Yixing”

Junmyeon raises his eyebrow, “I like Yixing? How so?”

“You gave him pretty chocolate and weird cookies for me”

Junmyeon pull off the hug and laugh hysterically.

“Oh my God, cookies.”

“Yah! Don’t laugh!”

Junmyeon wipes his tears and calm himself down, holding to Yifan’s arms.

“What so funny?” Yifan wails.

Junmyeon shakes his head then tiptoes to give a short peck on Yifan’s lips.

“Stupid. I made those cookies. Yixing’s choco is pretty because I bought it”

Yifan turns red after Junmyeon’s act, even redder when he knew Junmyeon specially made the cookies for him.

“And besides, I can’t cook. It’s miracle you’re not sick after eating my cookies” and he giggles again.

“I’m not eating your cookies. I was so jealous until I throw your cookies away”

“YOU WHAT?!” Junmyeon shrieks in horror. “I made that all night long just for you!” He wails and pouts.

Yifan smiles and pulls Junmyeon closer, arms around Junmyeon’s waist.

“We have forever and I can always be sick eating your cook”

“YAH! HOW-hhmppfhf”

Yifan silences Junmyeon with a kiss.

A very sweet yet passionate kiss.

--

“It’s great Junmyeon asked my help to make the bestfriend of mine change his mind”

Yixing locks the club door, although he definitely knows Yifan and Junmyeon are still inside.

“Yifan can thank me later”