chapter 7

Lonely Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Aren't you happy?

 

  After the doctor left them,Hyukyun walked into Tao's ward to see his condition.Meanwhile,the members followed Hyukyun one by one.

  There were wires at the Tao's beautiful body.Hyukyun sat on the beside the bed.The members stood near the door and stared at the younger silently.

Then,the manager broken the silent .

"Aren't you happy?" Asked Hyukyun as he stared the younger,who is laying on the bed peacefully.

The members didn't dare to talk after they realised they made their maknae fainted with blood cough.Altought,they realised they made the younger fainted,they still didn't believe Tao was innocent.

Hyukyun sighed.

"What will you do if Tao is innocent?" Asked Hyukyun as he looked at the members. 

"No,Tao is the killer! We were already saw the proof with our eyes," said Baekhyun.

"He's not killer ! He is innocent !" protest Hyukyun.

"He's killer ! I'm so diasspointed with him ! How can he lied at me ! I'm his boyfriend !" Said Kris angrily.

"And if you're his boyfriend,why you didn't trust him?" Asked Hyukyun.

"Because I already saw the proof !" said Kris.

"What will you do if the proof lied?" said a boy,who was standing at the door.The members and Hyukyun looked at a boy curiously.

"Who are you?"

 ___

 Updated 

Awww poor Tao..I hope yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter