"no matter how far we are from each other, i will always be here for you."

Fiction: I Don't Care [[ HIATUS ]]

 

Two kids walking down the street of Seoul hand in hand are looking on which way to go towards the park. Both wearing caps but one is wearing a denim long dress while the other one is wearing shorts till his knee and a green and yellow t-shirt. Looking both confused, the little boy held the girl's hand tighter and told her, "we'll cross the road ChaeRin-ah, hold tightly on oppa’s hand okay?" as he saw the girl nod he pressed the button on the light post and waited for the green man to arrive.

"Oppa, can you just tell my umma and appa that I will just stay with you and live here?" the girl tilted her upwards so she looks at the boy next to her. His face was covered by the shadow of his cap, while hers was free for the world to see.

"Let’s go ChaeRin-ah..." the little boy tugs on her arm as he saw the green man arrives. He walks across the black and white lines while holding her hand securely as if she is a kite that might flew away drifting around the sky because of the strong wind.

 

Both of them arrived at the opposite of the road safely and quietly. The little boy is quiet but he always plasters a smile on his face every time the girl with chubby cheeks looks at him. His eyes will glimmers in happiness every time he sees her crescent eye smile.


“ChaeRin-ah, remember… oppa will always be here for you. No matter how far you are from me and no matter what the situation is, oppa will always protect you” he said smiling at her. The 7 year old ChaeRin cried as she heard him trying to bid farewell to her, wailing loudly and tears falling like waterfalls all that the little boy could do is hug her and calm her down.

 

“Jae-sun oppa!!!!!” she cries his name wrong and loud, “I don’t want to go to Japan without you!!!!!” ChaeRin hugged him tighter as she sobs in his shirt. Gripping on his shirt, Jaeseon tried to pry her hand away so they can continue walking.

“Chaerin-ah lets go to the park now or else someone will take you away from me and won’t let you enjoy this last day with me… and oppa will give you your favorite milk candy….” He said smiling at his younger female friend. Once, Chaerin stopped crying, he bends down and gave her a piggy back ride all the way to the park.

 

“Oppa is so strong… Jae-sun oppa is the best!!” she cheered the 9-year-old boy. Hugging him from his neck, Chaerin slowly rested her head on his shoulders and whispered

 

“I wish oppa and I will be together forever…”

 

=^^^^^=

 

sorry for the late update... i try to make it long, but then it will be clustered if i did... so... yeah... :3 sorry and i hope you will like this first chapter.. ♥ 

 

image not mine... cr. to stephenleung.net