25 minutes

Description

A story about three different people and their different reaction about love. The man who has no  'second chance' to reach  again the love that he already broke. The other man who doesn't realize about the true and beautiful love that he already had. And a woman who has to not only forget but also forgive the one who broke her first love and move on to the true love ahead.

PARK SHIN HYE: 24 years old, smart, beautiful, kind hearted, just graduated from medical school. She is very lovely, but her bad  experience about first love make her afraid to falling in love again, until her parents married her to Jung Yong Hwa. 

JUNG YONG HWA: 25 years old, smart, handsome, cold hearted, CEO of Jung's Coorp. Never falling in love and avoid it, until he met Park Shin Hye

KIM WOO BIN:25 years old, trendy, very handsome, romantic, a famous model and actor. He was a woman heartbreaker, until he realize one of the woman is his true love.

Inspired by 'Michael Learn To Rock' song 25 Minutes.

It's my first time to write a fanfic, please forgive my bad grammar.

 

Foreword

I really made up my mind, she is the girl, and I really want to make her mine. (JYH)

 

I see her standing in front of the church, the only place in town that I didn't search. She looks so happy in her wedding dress, but she's crying while saying this....(KWB)

 

 

Boy I miss your kisses, all the time but this is 25 minutes too late. Boy you're travel so far but I'm sorry you are 25 minutes too late.(PSH)