Two

Sunflower

We weren’t invited to the awards show this year. We had no latest songs to promote as all of our members are focusing on our individual projects as of now. Some of us are doing radios, musicals, some this and that. It has been awhile since we are being given a rest period ever since we started debuting then. I remembered vividly, all the blood, sweat, tears, diets, hard work we put in, in all our performance just to achieve our dreams.  It wasn’t easy. I am a living proof of that. I practically spend more than half of my life performing infront of thousands of ppl at such a young age. Do I regret it, they’ll asked. I proudly answered, No. Or so I thought.

 

I wasn’t keen on watching the live telecast of the award shows on TV, not until I heard who the attendees are. Also because here I am, at my own apartments, slouching on the sofa bed in the living room, with no schedules waiting for me, nothing. Why not, right? What can possibly go wrong?

 

Everything.

Her crinkle smile. Her long wavy hair. It reminded me of her playful shrug when I let her win. Her timid whispers on the phone when she’s out with her members. Her heartfelt laughter when I told her one of my many lame jokes. Her focused expression when trying to cook a 3 course meal for me. Her nervous hands when she wanted us to link hands when walking. Her teethy smile when she became slightly less aware of her surroundings. Her long sigh when I came late for our date. Her sad eyes when she told me her phone was confiscated. Her anguish glare when I didn’t turn up that day. Her solemn look when I last saw her.

 

God. Get a grip dude.