One

Sunflower

After all the performance ended, it was already around 11pm. All of us were also tired as we have to fly to Japan tomorrow to finish up our Japan promotions before our Korea comeback begins.  We bid goodbyes to the other artist and walked towards our dressing room. Infront of me, Chorong unni walked with Yoseob oppa. They were already best friends before we debuted as Apink. Namjoo and Hayoungie saunters behind them. Eunjie unnie is probably on her way to her drama schedule, and Bomi unnie is on my side chatting away with how she wished she had talked more with her crush. He he. I also wished the same for her. She have been nursing her crush for almost 3 years but she only managed to exchange simple “hi, bye, have you eaten, are you well” kind of conversation with him.

 

We reached our dressing room and Yoseob oppa invited us for dinner afterwards. I let the others decide cause I cant wait to call my sister & parents! I rushed in the dorm almost bumped myself on the chairs there. Yoseob oppa just laughed at me and the girls pretty much don’t care because Im a tad bit clumsy. HA HA.

 

14 new whats app notifications, 11 miss call from my families and my closest friends, and 1 text message. 1 text message? Who in this era still uses text messages?. I pull down the notification panel and my heart skips. The commotion around me immediately dissolves. The number that I’v never ever saved in my handphone contacts but the number that I had once memorized and hold it so dear to my heart. “Conratulations on the award naeunie. You looked beautiful today too.”