Acquaintance Party

Love Journey ♥

Weeks had just passed and you already became popular in your new school.

Many tried to court you but GD would always threaten them that he would cut their balls and feed it to the rats.

 

One morning assembly, your favorite teacher talked to you.

You call him 'Dad' because he's like one. "You see him? He said that this coming acquaintance party, he would ask you to dance with him. His name is Hoya."

He pointed his finger at the boy infront of him.

"Ohh.." was all you could say at the moment.

 

Time flew so quickly.

It's already time for the acquaintance party.

You wore a blue balloon dress that's just above your knee and silver heels.

You curled your hair and putted a little make up.

The party began.

They did games, presentations and so on..

Finally, it's time for the dance.

The guys would ask the girls to dance with them at the middle.

You were waiting for the Hoya guy to ask you to dance with him because you want him to be your first dance.

You don't know why but you felt like he should be your first dance.

Many guys have been asking you to dance with them but you would just say that you would dance with them later.

After minutes of waiting, you just sighed then finally agreed to the other guys to dance with them.

Almost all of the boys in the school danced you and GD would give them death glares, indicating that their balls are nowhere to be safe after the party.

 

You had just sat down on your chair when someone suddenly stood infront of you.

You looked up and saw Hoya.

"May I have this dance?" He asked shyly as he held out his hand.

"Yes, you may" You beamed and took his hand.

He lead you to the middle then the two of you started to dance.

"So.." He broke the silence by speaking. "I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Hoya." He smiled.

"I'm Haelin. Nice to meet you."

The two of you started to talk while dancing to slow music.

The both of you were having a good time but then, he suddenly let go.

You blinked at him, surprised.

"I guess we have to stop? Your brother is giving me the deadliest death glare of all."

You giggled. "I guess."

"Thanks for your time for dancing with me." He smiled.

You beamed, nodded then waved.

L tapped your shoulder then asked you to dance with him.

Of course, you said yes. He's your guy bestfriend after all. Yes, you and L are already bff's.

 

GD and you were dancing in the middle.

"Hah, just wait till this party ends. All the guys who danced with you will lose their balls and they will go to their mothers and cry. HAHA! R.I.P. balls.. except for me and L."

You laughed at him. "Even Hoya?"

GD's eyes then became dead serious. REALLY. "OH HO HO HO. Especially that guy. I will make sure that not only his balls will suffer but also he won't be able to produce any cells ever again." You just playfully hit his arm.

 

"Oppa, saranghae" You smiled oh-so-sweetly.

"Tsch. No matter what, those guys will die."

You pretended to be hurt.

You looked at him with your puppy eyes.

"You don't love me, oppa?" You pouted.

GD then hugged you tightly and cooed. "Aigoo~ of course I love you! My cute little baby angel."

You used this chance then said, "So, you won't kill the guys anymore?"

"Yes, I won't." He said still not recovering from your cuteness.

"Promise?"

"Promise!" 

You smiled at him.

"Wait. What did I ju- HAELIN!" You used your aegyo again.

"Oppa, you promised." You pouted.

"AISH! You know you're my weakness and I hate it."

You kissed his cheek. "I love you oppa!"

He also smiled and said "I love you more."

Then the both of you went back to your seats and just sat down and waited for the party to end.

 

 

~~* Hi-yeom! :D How is it so far? :D about the teacher, it's true. :D He's really kind. He's a father like teacher. :D everyone calls him 'Dad' :) Yeah. :) So, about Hoya... I kinda have a crush on him in that time. :P So in this, You don't  have a crush on him yet. ^^ Yeah, :P Sibling moments! :D Thanks for reading. Saranghae <3