Finale

A Cup of Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The streets were filled with people of all ages; kids and teenagers on their way to school, adults who were rushing to get to their respective offices in time and there were seniors who were walking to pass time.

In what category do I belong?

Astudent that sould be hurrying for her first subject....

I've got a class that will start in ten minutes but I can't bring myself to go there without having my daily dose of coffee. Being late means nothing but a day without a coffee? No freaking way

 

 

 

I should be hurrying by now but the world is being a pain in the . When I managed to get to Starbucks, the queue was so long it reached the entrance.

Muttering curses, I ran to the nearest coffee shop I saw, Two Moons Café, the wait wasn’t that long and before I knew it, I was already in front of the cashier.

“One caramel macchiato please”

“Is that all?” a deep voiced asked, causing me to look up. I came face to face with the cutest face I’ve ever seen; contrast to his bass-like voice, his face screams innocence and tenderness.

It had me gaping unattractively.

“Uhm, Miss?” he asked, feeling embarrassed by my discreet staring.

“Yes!” I squeaked, “..... uhm… yes. That’s all” grinning sheepishly, internally kicking myself for being an embarrassing piece of .

What the hell Jiah? Drool at boys, seriously? WTF?! What are you, 15??

I really need a medical help...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter