Prologue: That Damn CEO!

Master's 2nd Milady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was not even a business management student yet her friends, her hoobaes, Namjoo and Hayoung, dragged her to this business seminar held by the younger girls’ department. Said that they needed some company to talk with when this seminar they had to take for fulfilling their course was getting boring. Yet, Namjoo and Hayoung was now so immersed into it as the speaker was such an eye candy for everyone’s sight, making the younger girls forgetting their sunbae they dragged in here by force just minutes ago.

Naeun just sighed while rolling her eyes as the girls in both her sides are gawking in awe at the handsome creature talking on the podium. She admitted that the guy in front of them all was so good looking no wonder most of the girls here are captivated but her—because she was not the type that would fall so easily over physical matter.

It was hard to make her to be attracted to her opposite gender. Naeun might look so nice and friendly to her girl friends, but she didn’t trust boys that much. Sometimes she could be an ice princess to them, especially to anyone who tried to make a hit on her, someone flirty, or someone who did remind her to her former brother-in-law. Indeed, after her sister divorcement with her cheating ex-husband years ago, Naeun learnt to be so careful and picky to all of guys she met.

“In conclusion, business is made for everyone who is willing to face the challenge, to take the risk, and to be optimistic upon any kind of threats. And now as L-Kingdom is opening its new branch, we’d like to challenge the soon-to-be fresh graduate here to join us in to a better world,” the speaker then smiled and showing off his dimples that could easily melts every girl inside the hall. Naeun felt like in hell as Namjoo and Hayoung squeezed her arms so tightly upon that killer smile.

“Did you see that, eonni? Did you see that? He smiled! That handsome CEO, DID smile to us!” Namjoo whined.

“You know eonnie, I’d trade my whole life just to see him smile like that only for me.”

“Oh c’mon. Stop being delusional, girls! We all already know that that CEO is already taken, right?” Naeun spoke matter of fact-ly that eventually silenced the girls.

“Tsk. Eonnie, you’re no fun at all. At least, Kim Myungsoo-ssi is still ‘fangirling material’ to all of the young girl in Korea.”

“Though, I don’t really like his wife. She looks like a fox and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter