Of Jungshin's Love and Misery

Of Jungshin's Love and Misery

 

I love my hyung and also love Seohyun. I admired Yonghwa hyung so much and I really care of him. Seohyun was the best same liner friend of mine, I adored and care for her too. I love them being in relationship. I felt happy for them and I supported them fully no matter what happen to them.

I was considered close with both of them. I was happy with it, but sometimes it really annoyed me and stressed me out. It was like I was part of their relationship unknowingly. Be it when they fight or when they made up. I always involved on it.

Well, just like this time. Yonghwa hyung did unnecessary fan service that I thought it was too much for a married man (well, I was considered him as a married man) to do. His button’s shirt was opened and revealed his chest. Jonghyun hyung that he was being too . Yonghwa hyung prolong the teasing by saying, “I’ll show you my everything.” to the fans which was absolutely made his fans crazy.

I just snorted and shook my head. I knew that he was so high after he finished his drama and back again into this huge concert. But still, I thought that he must make a distinct line what he should do and what shouldn’t to his fans. I didn’t know whether Yonghwa hyung was too kind or too stupid. Didn’t he know what kind imagination that fans could make with their brain once he said that? Aish… this stupid hyung.

Besides, for God sake! He was already married! Uhm, I mean he had already had Seohyun! Didn’t he must take care of her feeling too? Okay, she kindly could tolerate hyung flaunting his body and those biceps because he mused about her flaunting her legs. That was a truce for them. But not with this kind of erm… what  could I say? Obscene teasing? Multi meaning flirtation? Nah, whatever! I wouldn’t be surprise if they would have some quarrel soon.

Now we were just finished our Arena Concert. We were resting in dressing room. A loud phone ring was heard. Well, I know that was Yonghwa hyung’s ringtone and I thought I knew who was the caller.

“Hello, Baby~” I heard Yonghwa hyung answered the phone.

I snorted. He acted so sweetly in front of his girl. Didn’t he knew what storm that would strike him?

“Hey? Why you so angry like that?” I heard him again. His voice was so concern and worry.

“No, it’s not what you think! It’s only a fan service, you know that.” He pleaded.

“What?! Hyun! It’s only a words, okay? You know that I only show my everything to you!”

Damn! I must held my laugh. Yonghwa hyung looked so pathetic in the time like this.

“Baby, please? I’m not mean that. It just said. I didn’t…. Hyun? Hyun?”

Yonghwa hyung looked at his phone and frowned. “Damn! She hang up the phone.” He cursed.

I didn’t know why suddenly he turned to me. We looked at each other and he pouted like a lost puppy. Oh look what you had done, Jung Yonghwa. You were screwed up. And I knew I was screwed up too.

 

***

 

That night, Yonghwa hyung insisted to sleep with me in my hotel room. Aish! I knew it! Why he always be like this? Why me? Why not Jonghyun hyung or Minhyuk?

“Hyung, please? Just sleep in your own room!” I said to him.

“Jungshinnie… please?” He pleaded. “Have some pity for your broken hearted hyung.”

“Aish! That’s entirely your fault and your stupidity!”

“But I didn’t mean that…” He pouted.

“Say it to your fans, not me!” I pulled the blanket and laid on my pillow.

Wordlessly Yonghwa hyung laid on the bed beside me. He pulled the blanket and snuggled closer to me.

“Hyung! Please! Are you gay??” I snapped.

“I need you, Jungshinnie….” He just snuggled to me even more. It made me shiver and I pushed him away.

“Hyung!”

“Jungshinnie, Hyunnie angry to me…” Finally he spoke his heart out.

I sighed, “That’s your fault.”

“I know.”

“Ask her to forgive you.”

“I call her but she doesn’t pick up.”

“You deserve it. Who tell you to say that ‘I’ll show you my everything’ thingy?”

“But it’s just like the song lyrics..” He said.

I got up and sat on the bed. Yonghwa hyung just laid on the bed like a pathetic mess. He pulled the blanket to his chin and his eyes just looked up to the ceiling.

“Hyung, sometimes I can’t get you! What’s wrong with you and your fan service? Are you stupid? Or by any chance, drunk?”

“I said that I don’t mean that. That’s ‘Have a Good Night’ lyrics.”

I felt tired already, “Yes, I know that is ‘Have a Good Night’ lyrics. But seriously?! Are you expecting that your fans think that is just a mere lyrics?”

“Yes.”

I laughed dryly, “Jinjja, pabo hyung.”

“Yes, I’m pabo. Call me Pabo hyung. That makes me better.”

“What?! You’re not only stupid but only crazy.” I shook my head.

“Jungshinnie, what should I do?” Asked Yonghwa hyung. He looked so lifeless and pale.

See? Yonghwa hyung who always sure what he must do could be like this just because of one certain girl. He was hopeless when it came to Seo Joohyun.

“Ask for her forgiveness and fix this mess already!!” I said.

“How?” He sniffed. “She won’t answer my call.”

“Just give her time. I think that she still emotional right now. Come to her once we arrive in Korea. Bend your knee in front of her or bow until your forehead touch the floor and bang it hard if it’s necessary.”

“Ne? Bang my head to the floor?”

“Yes. The hardest, the best! So you can gain more sense in that brain of yours.”

“Ah, right. I’ll do that.” He nodded seriously.

Did you think that I seriously asked Yonghwa hyung to bang his head hard? The sane people could tell that I was just being sarcastic. I wasn’t serious, okay? But he thought that I was. Look how messy his brain right now. He became insane instantly.

I shook my head, “You need rest, Hyung. Just sleep.”

“I can’t.”

“I’ll make the herbal tea that Seohyun packed for you.”

He sniffed, “Oh, Hyun~” He whine, “You are always take care of me well, but now I make you upset.” He mumbled to himself.

He already lost his mind. Ah.. This pathetic guy. I went to Yonghwa’s hotel room to take the herbal tea and also aroma  therapy candle. I made him the warm herbal tea and let Yonghwa hyung drank it. After that, I lighted aroma therapy candle that he liked so much. I tucked him on the blanket and I laid myself beside him.  

“Good night, Hyung. Sleep well.” I said.

“Thank you, Jungshin-ah.” He said.

“It’s nothing, Hyung.”

Then silent. I thought that Yonghwa hyung already asleep. Well, she really need  good sleep. He looked so exhausted and his exhaustion was not related to the concert. It just because a quarrel with his girl. Jinjja, Seohyun effect was really something. I really wanted her to change her twitter name to @SJHEffect or maybe @SJHEffectOnJYH. Haha, look! I laughed at my own joke.

“Jungshin-ah, will Hyunnie forgive me?” I heard Yonghwa hyung asked me. So he still awake.

“Of course, Hyung. She loves you a lot.” I said.

“Really? Why I have a feeling that she will ask to break up?”

“Aish, Hyung! You know her feeling! She won’t, okay? Now, just sleep.”

“But…”

I stirred and looked at his direction. I saw him wide awake but his eyes were all red. I sighed. Did he just cry? “Now you know how afraid you are if Seohyun go from your life. Ah, no. I think you always know that. So please, Hyung, take care of her well… don’t let her being hurt.”

“I know, Jungshin-ah. I’m so stupid.” He sighed.

“She will forgive you. I’m sure of it. For now just sleep then text her in the morning.”

“Arraseo.” Yonghwa hyung answered faintly

“Good night, Hyung.” I patted his shoulder.

“Hmm. Thanks, Jungshin-ah.”

I heard a soft steady breath of his. Well, seemed that he really already asleep. I turned to him, faced his sleeping form who clutched his phone so tight. I knew that he still waiting for Seohyun to call him back or reply his message. I took his phone and found that was password protected. Hmm, let me guessed.. the password was 110210. Oh! It was unlocked. Gee, hyung really easy to guess. Then a face of a beautiful lady was seen on his phone screen. I almost dropped the phone when I saw it. Aish! I shouldn’t been this nosy. That was Seohyun with tousled hair, red lips on her crumpled red lingerie. I cleared my throat and put back the phone on his hand.

I looked at Yonghwa hyung. This insane namja! Who on earth  made that scandalous picture of his girl as a wallpaper? And wait, who on earth made that scandalous picture for his man? Gee, this couple had the same insanity level. Better I forgot what I saw and sleep.

But just right before I drifted to dreamland, my phone rang. Aish! Who was this rascal? Calling me at this hour? I grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Seohyun. I got up from the bed and went to balcony.

“Hello?” I picked up the phone.

“Jungshin chingu….”

“What?”

“Your hyung is a jerk!”

“My hyung who is a jerk is happen to be your beloved oppa.”

“I know. But still….” She sobbed.

“Hey, don’t cry, Seohyun-ah…”

“It just! Argh! I hate him for talking like that!! He shouldn’t say ‘I’ll show you my everything’! Did he offer his body to his fans?” Seohyun talked emotionally.

“He is just being his stupid self. He said that it just a mere of his song lyrics.”

“But still! People can imagine something from his statement.”

“I know.”

“He can’t, you know that? His body and everything about him is belong to me only!”

“Gee, do you have to parade you possessiveness over hyung to me in the middle of the night?” I snorted, “You love him, right? Why you prolong your misery and ignore his call? Just talk to him and make it up! Then case closed!”

“I’m still angry.” She answered shortly.

I sighed. These two really made me tired. I could getting old faster. “I know you are. I also don’t like his fan service, but what done is done. You’ll not forever angry to him just because of this!”

“I just want to show him that he does something wrong. So he can feel my pain.”

“He already feel it. He just like a puddle of mess that I can shove it and throw it to a trash bin.”

“What is he doing right now?” She asked. Her voice really showed how worry she was.

“He is sleeping, clutching his phone like a life safer, waiting for your call.”

She sighed then I heard her sob.

“You’re crying again.” I said.

“I love him, Jungshinnie…” She sobbed hard.

“I know and he knows too.”

“What should I do?” She asked.

Same question I heard twice for this day. Why these two asked me what should they do? Not only hyung, Seohyun also a pathetic mess if she wasn’t with Yonghwa hyung. They were two human who couldn’t live without each other.

“Just sleep for now and rest your mind. Hyung will text you in the morning, better you reply it. Say something, anything to him… don’t cut the communication. And when we arrive in Korea, meet him, don’t avoid him. Forgive him, arraseo?”

“Arraseo….”

“Fine. Now, sleep.”

“Yes. Thank you, Jungshin-ah…” She said gently.

“It’s nothing. Don’t cry anymore.”

“Ne. Good night, Jungshin chingu…”

“Good night, Seohyun-ah…”

She hung up the phone. Then I back to the room. Yonghwa hyung still sleeping and I was sure that Seohyun was already sleeping too. This couple who actually had a fight and I always dragged into their mess. Surely I loved them both too much. Well, better I sleep now… today was really exhausting.

 

***

 

I woke up and felt my surrounding was shaking. Was it an earthquake? Omo! I must safe my life! I opened my eyes and found Yonghwa hyung bouncing on the bed. He was jumping on the bed and grinning like a fool. Ah.. what was wrong with him?

“Ah, Hyung! Stop it!” I groaned.

“Jungshin-ah!! Hyunnie reply my message!!” He cheered happily.

Ah, right. Who else could make him in this mood swing mode? Only Seo Joohyun.

“Chukhahae…” I said flatly.

“Look!” Yonghwa hyung pulled me to sit and he shoved his phone on my face.

I frowned, “What?”

“Her reply!”

“Huh?” I looked at his phone and focused my sight. It said,

 

JYH : Good morning, Hyun. I’ll back to Korea today.

SJH : Good morning, Oppa. Have a safe flight.

 

Ah.. so he woke me up and made my head dizzy only for this? I got back to my warm bed and slept some more.

“Jungshin-ah! Wake up! It’s morning already!! We will back to Korea now!”

“The flight is at noon. I still can sleep!”

“No! You must prepare yourself now! We can be late!”

“Aish, Hyung! Why only me? Wake Jonghyun hyung and Minhyuk up too!!”

“Ah, you’re right! I’ll go to their room and when I back, you have to be ready!”

“Arraseooooo…..”

Yonghwa hyung whistled ‘Can’t Stop’ happily then went out of the room. Ahh…. I wanted to sleep some more. Then my phone rang. Argh! What now??

 

SJH : Jungshin chingu~ I reply his message! Why suddenly I feel happy with only text him back? Keke. Anyway, what is he doing right now?

 

I frowned. Gosh! Could these two left me in peace for a while? I need more sleep here!! But well, I replied her message anyway.

 

LJS : Congratz to you. He is now like a energizer rabbit running all around like crazy. Now let me sleep if you don’t mind.

 

After I replied Seohyun’s message, I took my five minutes to sleep before Yonghwa hyung came and dragged me to take a shower.

 

***

 

Yonghwa hyung was in the good mood. Yeah, I knew it. Just because Seohyun’s simple message, it could fuel him to the max. Aigoo… aigoo… Well, I felt glad too. Finally these stupid people gained their senses back. I knew they would make it up soon.

When we arrived in Incheon, Hyung approached me and whispered excitedly. “Hyun said that she will wait in our dorm~”

“Why our dorm?” I asked him confusedly. They already lived together and CNBLUE already lived separately. That dorm just being used once for a while.

“She wanted to greet us all. She and Eomma made us a lot of foods.”

“Your Eomma?”

“Ani, Hyun’s Eomma.”

“Oh… Okay. Have you already tell Jonghyun hyung and Minhyuk.”

“Yes. They agree too.”

I just nodded. Well, it seemed a good things would come. Yongseo couple had quarrel and made up instantly.

 

***

 

“Welcome home~” Seohyun beamed at us and greeted cheerfully.

“Anyeong, twins~” Minhyuk walked to her and hugged her.

Yonghwa hyung threw a dagger to Minhyuk with his gaze. “Yah! It’s too much hugging your hyungsoonim like that.” He said sternly.

Minhyuk just grinned and made a cute eye smile. “I just miss her, Hyung. You are the one who act too much!”

“Anyeong, Seohyun-ah!” Jonghyun hyung ruffled Seohyun’s hair in  brotherly manner. But still, Yonghwa hyung seemed hate it so much.

“Yah! Who tell you, you can touch her hair?” Yonghwa hyung grunted.

Jonghyun hyung just grinned and showed him his signature dimple smile. Then he slumped to the couch. He started to unpacked the food that Seohyun brought unceremoniously.

“Yo!” I greeted Seohyun casually and she replied me with a high five.

Yonghwa nodded in approval. High five was an acceptable skinship for him.

When everybody already sat and dig on the food like a beast starved to death, Yonghwa hyung approached Seohyun. Well, I just didn’t want to look at the lovey dovey scene they made. So I back to my food and ate it well.

“Hyun~” I heard Yonghwa hyung called her sweetly.

“Oppa….” I heard her answered him with the same longing.

“Let’s talk..”

“Okay..”

I looked up at the two and I frowned. Yonghwa hyung dragged Seohyun to the room that was supposed to be my room. Why? Why not his room? Not only me that dragged into their problem but also my room? They would pay a lot for this, really!!!!

Me, Jonghyun hyung and Minhyuk ate almost of the food. We always had this huge appetite and also Seohyun Eomma’s food always delicious! We didn’t realize that Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun took a long time to talk. We too engrossed with these delicious foods!

“Why they took so long?” Minhyuk asked as he rested his back on the couch.

“They fight, you know. They need a lot of talk.” Said Jonghyun hyung.

“Oh!” Minhyuk looked at his phone. Seemed he got a message, “Appa ask me to go home. Eottohkae?”

“Just go home…” I said.

“It’s okay? How about Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun?” He asked.

“I’ll tell them you go home first.”

“Ah, okay then. Thanks Jungshin-ah!” Minhyuk patted my back and said good bye to Jonghyun hyung.

“I miss Tani and Shiro…” Jonghyun hyung said.

“Ah.. I miss Simba too. My hyung should be take care of him while I’m away.”

“Good for you, I take care of my children by myself. I think I have to go home now.”

“Hah… just go!” I swished my hand to him.

“Tell Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun I go home first too.”

“Arraseo..”

I was being left alone now. Gee… I always ended up taking care of the couple all alone. Why they took a long time anyway? Aish… I was getting bored!

Then I heard a sound of the door being opened. Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun finally went out from my room. There was a stupid grin on their face. I also notice how messy they were. Seohyun’s hair a bit messy, her lips were all swollen and red. Her neck full of red marks and her clothes were crumpled. Yonghwa hyung’s hair was so messy, his neck was no different with hers and his lips was a bit bleeding. Hell!! They made out in my room????? They were so rude!! And it made me even shock when I notice something…..

“Hyung… your pants zipper is opened.”

“Oh! Sorry.” He zipped it up and turned to Seohyun then grinned so wide. Seohyun blushed and hit his chest lightly.

HOLY !!! Not only made out, they also made love in my room???!!!! WERE THEY INSANE OR SOMETHING???

“Where’s the other?” Yonghwa hyung asked as if nothing happened back then.

“They go home first.” I answered flatly.

“Oh….” Yonghwa hyung answered shortly.

“And I’ll go home too.” I didn’t wait for their answer and just walk to the door.

“Be careful, Jungshinnie…” Said Seohyun.

I waved at her without looking back.

“And thank you very much….” Said Yonghwa hyung.

I turned to them and saw them smiled at me so warmly. I noticed that they were holding hands. Even if I was pissed, somehow I felt happy too. Finally, they were good again.

“It’s nothing.” I smiled back at them. “And oh!”

“Wae?” Yonghwa asked.

“Don’t forget to wash my bed sheet and change it into a new one.”

Seohyun blushed so hard and hide her face on Yonghwa hyung’s arm. Yonghwa hyung coughed so hard and cleared his throat before he said, “Don’t… don’t worry… I will.” He said embarrassedly.

I just shook my head and waved at them. Gee…. How I love them so much, don’t you think? Everything that I willing to do for them. When I saw them fight and cry, I felt sad too. When I saw them being good, I felt happy too. I felt like their Eomma who always took care of them. It was love that brought me a misery as well. But I never regretted being in this position… If this would happen for the rest of my life… I wouldn’t mind.

 

 

END

 


 

Jungshin Chingu loves Yongseo... and i'm sure Yongseo love Jungshin Chingu too....

haha this idea keep haunting me... but i just can write it now since i'm quite busy (?) these several days.

for you who still waiting Sweet Mistakes... actually i've already finished write part 2. just need some editing and until i'm ready to post it. 

so... see you~ ^^