HunHan

Happy Birthday Sehun!

Sehun stared at Luhan's red hoodie. It was one of the things he left behind at their messy dorm, before he left. That Luhan's hoodie was the one which Sehun gave him on Luhan's birthday. He wanted to cry, but didn't, because Suho was so worried about him. Sehun didn't want to cry. He had cried too much.

 

He doesn't know where Luhan is right now. He had send him hundreds of texts like 'Where are you?' 'I just want to hear your voice'. It was like a bad dream for him. Luhan was everything to him. Sehun wished he could embrace him and hear Luhan's voice saying: "Sehun-ah, I love you"

 

 It's Sehun's birthday. Members gave him a gifts like cake or new clothes. It was nice because you all may know how dorky they all are, like giving underwear as birthday present. These thoughts made smile on Sehun's face. It was first time when he smiled a real smile for a long time.

 

Sehun stared at the white door where he heard a knock couple of minutes ago. He didn't feel like talking to someone, thought it was his birthday. "Sehun, someone is here", he heard Baekhyun's comfortable voice, it wasn't as soft as Luhan's, but maybe Chanyeol liked it.

 

 Sehun got his up from his bed and walked slowly at the door, opened it, and stared at Baekhyun with lazy expression on his face. "He's at kitchen", Baekhyun said while he pointed at the kitchen.

 

Sehun didn't even care who it would be, maybe just some of his friends. Hoping him a happy birthday. As he got himself at the kitchen, Sehun saw back of somebody. Somebody he had perfectly fine light brown hair. Somebody who had tight black jeans and white sweater. Somebody who was very important to Sehun.

 

 "Luhan?", Sehun got out of his mouth. That person turned around, and Sehun saw that face which he was missing so badly, and a smile which he had fallen in love with.

 

"Happy Birthday Sehun!"