Final

Korean Music Wave in Beijing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT FOR SO LONG BUT HERE IT IS (:

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany are from internationally famous Korean idol groups, 2PM and Girls' Generation respectively. Both groups, along with many others, are going to Beijing for the annual 'Korean Music Wave". This is the first time, besides during the 2PM and TaeTiSeo promotion period, that both of them will be standing on the same stage after their dating news broke out. They have stood on the same stage many times, ever since they started dating since 2011, but during those times, no one knew they were dating so they could be affetionate towards each other to a certain extent, but this time, it's different.

They could not joke around with each other on stage, neither could they act all lovey-dovey, as they knew people were watching them especially closely. It was going to be tough for both of them, because they love each other too much, as if they're obsessed with each other. It was going to be really hard to stand so close to each other, but act as if they aren't dating and just normal colleagues.

When Nichkhun sees his love, he just wants to go up to her and hug he tight, and just stay like that forever and ever. She loves him as much as he loves her, and both of them just want to show the whole world how much they love each other, but the fact that they are celebrities just stop them from doing anything. It's tough, but they can't help it.

---

"Introducing today's MCs, Tiffany and Yuri!"

Tiffany and Yuri walked out, both dress casually as it was just a rehersal.

'What a beauty' Nichkhun thought, as he starred into the small monitor screen backstage. He thought that his girlfriend looked so good, even when she doesn't bother putting in any effort into her dressing. Since it was just a rehersal, a dry run, the artists were allowed to roam around the stadium freely, until it was 2 performances before their turn.

2PM, being one of the final performances, decided not to stay in their dorms and walk around instead. And of course, Nichkhun, being the supportive boyfriend he is, he went out to watch his babe. He sat in the most front row, right in front of Tiffany, with his eyes never leaving her. Tiffany soon noticed that her boyfriend was staring at her and she laughed and smiled back at her. Nichkhun sent her a secret heart, using his thumb and index finger. Tiffany laughed even harder, because of the overwhelming cheesiness. But, she still shot a heart back at him.

They both enjoyed doing that. Being cheesy. Although Tiffany would complain sometimes because her boyfriend is was too cheesy, he knew that she still loved it.

Yuri started to stare at Tiffany, jokingly, and also jealously. She nudged her best friend and started to cringe at their actions. "Go get married you two!" She told Tiffany.

"Next, EXO will be performing, then folowed by our beastly idols, 2PM!" Yuri exclaimed. She shot a mischevious glance at Tiffany, who was laughing out of embarrassment, then continued "after that, us, Girls' Generation will be performing!" Tiffany was scared that she would be embarrassed during the actual concert, so she had to control herself.

Because it was both 2PM's and SNSD's turn to perform, they both headed backstage to prepare for the performance rehersal. As Tiffany walked to the SNSD changing room, she bumped into her boyfriend along the corridor. For one moment, she totally lost her senses, as it was so sudden. He was going through the same thing. They have dated for a long time, but their feelings for each other are still the same as the start, as if it's a new andfresh relationship. People often ask them, "Don't you two ever get sick of each other?" And their answer will forever be the same, "I would never get sick of him/her".

She ran up to him and gave him a warm and welcoming hug, and he patted her back saying, "You did well! As expected, MC Tiffany!"

She smiled back and felt her heart beat really fast, like a bullet train. She shyly looked down and blushed as he patted her head. She loved it when he complimented her, and patted her head. He loved seeing her act all shy, and blush, as he complimented her.

"2PM! Standby for rehersals!" A staff called out. Nichkhun waved his girlfriend farewell and Tiffany wished his boyfried good luck, and to be careful not to get hurt on stage. As Nichkhun walked towards the stage and Tiffany walked back to her changing room, their hands brushed passed each other (they were walking in opposite directions), and they linked their pinkies for a split second.

Tiffany watched her boyfriend reherse, and thought to herself, 'He's working so hard although it's only a rehersal'. This was one of the reasons why she loved Nichkhun so much, because he was so serious about work, but yet so loving and caring when he was with her.

"Girls' Generation! Standby for rehersal!" The same staff member called out.

"JIGEUMEUN, SO NYUH SHI DAE!" The girls shouted. Even if it was just a rehersal, they cheered themselves on. They loved their work.

Tiffany and Nichkhun bumped into each other backstage, when Nichkhun got off stage and it was the girls' turn to go perform. 2PM cheered Soshi as they came off the stage, and Nichkhun grabbed Tiffany's face and cupped it in his hands, saying "Good luck silly" and giving her a peck on her lips. She hit him playfully on his chest and ran onto stage.

Their performance went well, and in no time, rehersal was over and it was soon time for the live show.

As usual, Tiffany was the first to finish getting ready. Today she got ready especially early as she was the MC and had to go out earlier that the rest of the girls. There was still about 2 hours till the start of the concert and she was sitting on the couch in the dressing room. Suddenly someone knocked the door and came it. It was their manager. "Miyoung, someone wants to see you. Go out"

Tiffany was puzzeled but she listened well. She got off the couch and went out of the waiting room only to get a shock as someone was behind the wall outside the waiting room waiting for her to come out to scare her.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!" Tiffany screamed and squat on the floor, both hands covering her ears in fright.

"Hahahahahaha!" A familiar laughter was heard.

Tiffany stayed still and didn't stand up.

"Haha that was so fun! I can't believe you fell for it haha! Your reaction was priceless! You should've seen yourself!" The scarer teased.

Tiffany was still squatting down, and she didn't even move her head.

The scarer, who was none other than her boyfriend Nichkhun, sensed that she was getting angry and stopped. He bent down and held her by her shoulders. "Tiff are you okay? That was just for fun, really, I'm so sorry babe! I won't do that anymore.. Bab-" "BOO" "AHHH"

Nichkhun fell backwards and got a shock as he was trying to comfort Tiffany, thinking she was really angry, and got scared back instead.

This time, it was Tiffany's turn to laugh.

Nichkhun was pretending to be in a very great shock, when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter