My Sasaeng-nim

My Sasaeng-nim

Yunho woke up from his not so deep slumber when he felt that he's not alone on his bed. He wanted to open his eyes to see who ever the intruder was but failed miserably when the pain hit his head. He silently cursed himself for drinking too much from last night's concert after-party. He didn't even remember how the hell he got on his flat.

 

"Ngh"

           

He felt a hand caressing his face. He nervously opened his eyes and gasp when he witnessed a pair of eyes staring back at him.

 

"Aahhh!!"

 

Terrified, he screamed and jumped out of his bed thinking of right ways to deal with his situation. This wasn't new to him, he had several encounters with sasaengs in the past. Unfortunately, his throbbing temples aren’t really helping him.

 

"Who are you? What..... How did you get here?"

 

He uttered, holding his throbbing temples though he knew very well who and what his unwanted guest wants. Yunho narrowed his eyes to have a better look of the figure which was now standing from the other side of his bed. The room was somewhat really dark and the pitch light from the moon outside the window was the only help he got to find out that the figure was wearing a mask that covered the intruder's nose and mouth.

 

"You better get the hell out of here before I call the police."

 

He was about to grab his phone which was luckily on the bedside table where he was standing when the figure in front of him jumped outside the balcony and plunged on the emergency ladder before the intruder totally disappeared.

 

*****

 

"You better move out hyung!" Changmin exclaimed after Yunho told him about the incident. They're inside SM Entertainment's waiting area for a meeting about the next SM town concert.

 

"Changminnie, You're exaggerating. I'm ok. Nothing serious happened."

Yunho didn't expect that Changmin would exaggerate over this sasaeng issue this time.

 

"Exaggerating? Well, if you define worrying about you for having not just one, two or less than twenty crazy sasaengs who crashed to your apartment out there, exaggerating? Then yes, I am exaggerating!" Changmin said almost shouting. "Hyung, this isn't the first time a sasaeng went to your flat to take picture of you or go on you on your bed!" Changmin continued. Crossed veins on his forehead were very much visible due to so much irritation towards the older man.

 

"Changmin relax, will you? At least I didn't end up this time." Yunho chuckled over his own statement. It's true though; there was a sasaeng who broke in his apartment one night. He was so drunk that time he didn't even feel someone was stripping him. Good thing his manager decided to come back to his apartment when his manager dropped him and buy some honey to cure his sure hangover when he's already sober. The sasaeng was very clever and fast to got away from his huge manager.

 

"Hah! Don't laugh at me old man. I am so going to tell this matter to the management and propose to them about us being together again on one apartment." Changmin said with crossed arms against his chest

 

"No Changmin, you don't want that." Yunho shook his head; he couldn't believe that his maknae was actually considering of living in again together.

 

"Believe me hyung, I do." Changmin smirked over the older man's reaction.

 

"But you were the one who said we're old enough to stay in one apartment together, weren't you?" Yunho tried to put some sense on his dongsaeng's mind.

 

"That was when you're not acting like a ing teenager who wants to drink all the liquor in the world all to himself!" Changmin exclaimed. "For pete's sake hyung, you're not eighteen anymore, you're ing twenty eight! Will you act like one?" Changmin continued.

 

"Exactly my point Changminnie. We're grown men now so we don't need to share an apartment again, and besides I've had enough of the moans coming from your room every chance you have to watch and forgot to plug in your friggin' headpho...outch!!" A hard smack on the arm from Changmin silenced the leader, and he mental noted not to mention any sasaeng encounter again to his evil dongsaeng. Ever.

 

*****

 

"Jaejoong hyung, what are your plans now that our Asia tour is finally over?" The older man turned to his right to answer the smiling member.

 

"Hmm. I still don't know Junsu-yah. Maybe I'll go abroad for a couple of weeks or maybe just stay here and compose new songs. I don't know."

 

"What?! Stay here?! Yah hyung, we deserved this three weeks break from work and you're still planning to stay here and work your off?" The other member on his left side exclaimed.

 

"Yah! Yoochunnie, I said I still don't know. I still don't have plans on this three week off." Jae said while scrolling his phone.

 

"I really wanted to spend my vacation on a different country but I still have lots to do in Toscana hotel, and it !" Pouting Junsu said.

 

Yoochun stood up and move to Junsu's side and wrapped his arms on the sitting man's shoulders "Don't worry Su, I'll reserve my whole week to visit you and stay on your hotel."

 

"Thank you Chunnie-yah!" Junsu turned his back to face and hug the person on his back.

 

"Just promise me that my whole stay there is free accommodated. Foods are included ofcourse."

 

"Yah!! Are you planning to run down my business?! There's nothing free in this world anymore!" Junsu squeaked.

 

"I'm doing you a favor Su. I can help attract more guests to your hotel. I'm sure when they knew that I am staying there, they might end up running to Jeju bare footed. You know how much irresistible my handsome face is." Yoochun claimed with a smirk and a pair of brows moving up and down.

 

"Aigoo...yeah right! A handsome face with a wide and greasy forehead!!" Jae said with calm voice and eyes still fixed on his phone.

 

"YAHH!!"

 

"Eu kyang kyang!!"

 

Jaejoong couldn't believe he'd been together with this two lovely dorks for five years now after they debut under CJes Entertainment. They've been through a lot for the past five years being an idol. They've known as the best vocal trio in kpop world. JYJ is considered as a big name in show business for they can do so much better with any types of music genre. They also do solo activities such as concert, acting and musical. They are also included into top 10 Richest KPop Idol, but ofcourse their achievements, fortune and fame didn't came by by just a snap of a finger, they worked so hard for what they've become and where they are now.

 

At first, Jaejoong didn’t really care if he'd become famous or not when he made it to audition, trained and debuted. He only got one reason in mind before he auditioned.

 

His thoughts were cut when his phone vibrated, his forehead wrinkled when he saw the caller ID flashed on the screen.

 

"Yoboseyo?" He stood up and excused himself from his two adorkable dongsaengs that still on the process of teasing each other.

 

"Yahhh!! JJ!!" The man from the other line squeaked when he heard Jae's voice.

 

"Heechul hyung...." Jae smiled instantly when he heard the happy man's voice from the other line that he hadn't heard for almost two months because of their tours around Asia. Not to mention that the older man was also busy promoting their new album.

 

"Hyung?! Yah!! I told you to just call me Heechul you bastard! Please, spare me those formalities dear. I feel so ing old when someone close to my age calls me ing hyung!" Heechul exclaimed.

 

Jae smirked when he heard the irritation through the older man's voice. "Yes ing hyung, I got it."

 

Another deafening 'YAHH!' from the older man crossed Jae's ear. "By the way, finally after forever of forever, your Asian tour ended up yesterday."

 

"Yup. Finally I can rest and enjoy my three weeks off before we start our Japan Dome Tour."

 

"Woahh! Three weeks is so ing long! And Japan Dome Tour? Daebak! I guess I need to change my label this time. How I wish I have that long off too."

 

"Well, I really deserve that long vacation Heechullie. I worked the hell out of me for almost, whole friggin' year."

 

"Yeah sure you do." Heechul agreed. "Hey, I wonder if you can spare me at least a day or two of your three weeks?"

 

Jaejoong wrinkled his forehead from the other man's sudden question. "May I know the reason why I have to give you my two precious days Heechul?"

           

"Well you know, I and Gunhee are going to celebrate our anniversary next Saturday and I'm planning to celebrate it with our friends who know our relationship. You know, for a change."

 

Yes. His dear friend is so much inlove with his friend Gunhee. Jaejoong never expected before that he'll be friends with Heechul. He've known Heechul for about eight years now because the older man is a member of the famous idol group Super Junior that he adored back then. They've been friends for four years, all thanks to Gunhee. Gunhee is his preferred hair stylist and friend at the same time. He also has lots of friends in the entertainment world, and most of his friends are gays and biuals, because he himself belongs to that circle.

 

God knows how much he missed his friends in the Circle where he can show the real him without any discriminations and judgements. Sure, s knows his ual preference and they love him just the way he is, but it's different to be with others with the same gender preference like yourself.

 

"Ahhmm. I don't know Heechullie, I already made plans on my vacation. So I can't asure you those two days." He lied with a smirk decorated his beautiful face.

 

"What??!! Yah! You ! Don't you dare turn ing down my invitation this time! I swear I'll kill you!" Heechul exclaimed.

 

Jaejoong laughed whole heartedly over the old man's threat and curses. There's no way he'll decline to such sweet invitation. "Just make sure I'll get wasted drunk next Saturday or else I'm the one who'll kill you."

 

*****

 

Saturday....

 

Familiar smiling faces greeted Jaejoong when he entered the apartment that he hadn't visit for so long.

 

"Yo!! Glad to see you again bro." Gunhee together with Heechul welcomed him with a handshake and a shoulder bump.

 

"Yeah. How are you Gun-chan? Where's everybody?" Asked Jae while they're heading to the living room. There was a long table in the middle of the room filled with different kinds of beverages, foods, cigarettes, tissue boxes and stuffs. He saw the faces he longed to see for months squatting/sitting on the floor around the table.

 

Greetings. Laughters. Liquors. Cigar smoke. Life Stories. Love Stories. And stories filled the entire living room. Everyone in the room has a story to tell. Jae felt so much happiness to be reunited to his friends in the circle. Their sitting arrangement was Gunhee, Heechul, Jaejoong and LeeU on the right side of the table. Lee HongKi infront of Gunhee,  Tony Hong, Kibum and the newly member of the Circle, Baekyun facing Jaejoong on the opposite side.

 

"Babe, someone's calling you. Sounds urgent." Gunhee informed Heechul when he heard his boyfriend's phone constantly ringing.

 

"Aishh! Who the hell is it on this late hour." Heechul wrinkled his forehead after he saw who the caller was and excused himself to answer the call but didn't left his spot.

 

"Yeoboseyo?.... What's the matter?....You're what?.... Why didn't you send me a message first?.... You did....? Ok.... Yeah well, I'm with the circle.... Yes.... Yes.... No.... Yes.... Ok  I'll be there.... Bye."

 

Heechul stood up and headed to the front door right after the call ended.

 

"Who was that Gun-chan?" Jae asked Gunhee. Gunhee answered him with a shrug.

 

 

After a few minutes Heechul came back to the living room.

 

"Ahhmm, guys... Someone came and wanted to join the party. I hope it'll be okay with you guys since I don't have the heart to shoo him away, so please understand. And don't you guys worry, he knows and we can trust him." Everyone in the room agreed saying it's just fine.

 

 

Jaejoong couldn't believe who's the person infront of him standing beside Heechul. He knew Heechul is a close friend with this handsome intruder but he just couldn't believe that he is actually just a few feet away from his obsession.

 

Their gazes met and locked with each other. Yunho knew this beautiful man infront of him. He saw the man's beautiful face in magazines, billboards, commercials and some performances on TV. Those pair of doe innocent but fierce eyes, that straight pointy nose, those red plump lips, and that pale flawless skin. He knew how beautiful this man is on TV, magazines and billboard, but that can't be compared on how beautiful this man is in personal. *badump*

'What's this? Those eyes, I think I've seen those in person already. No. Impossible. This is the first time I've seen him in person. Yunho negated himself.

 

'He may possess a pretty face a man shouldn't have, but his attitude is as ugly as his pretty face.' Yunho remembered one of the staffs of the photoshoot he worked with in the past talked about how y and stubborn this pretty man infront of him is. Yunho knows that it is wrong and unjust to judge a person based on what you've just heard and he isn't that type of person, but there is something in this man that really bothered him.

 

 

"Ermm..guys I know you already knew Yunho and he also knew you guys so I'll skip the introduction. Yunho you can sit beside Baekyun." Said Heechul. "Ohh wait I forgot, this is the first time with you two right?" He continued, referring to Yunho and Jaejoong. "Yunho this is Kim Jaejoong of JYJ and Jaejoong this is Jung Yunho of TVXQ.

 

“Hi I'm Jung Yunho." He extended his hand for a shake.

 

"Kim Jaejoong." Jae bowed and took the hand extended for him.

 

They shook hands and smiled with each other. Jaejoong swore his heart went crazy the moment he touched Yunho's hand.

 

Yes, he had touched those hands for so many times already. When the man is so deep on his slumber and he sneaked in through Yunho's apartment. His last visit didn't go well tho. Yunho saw him and almost got caught by the man. Good thing he knows the exits of Yunho's flat more than the owner does. He'd been in and out of Yunho's apartment for years after the man decided to live alone. And yes, he is unfortunately madly, deeply, crazy inlove with this intruder. Because he infact is one of Yunho's SASAENGS.

 

*****

 

"Thank you guys for coming to celebrate this very important day with us. Specially to our Jaejoongie, who sacrificed his day off to spend with us." bit drunk Heechul said with a stain of sarcasm towards Jae. Then laughed after Jaejoong silently mouthed the word ' you' thru him.

 

"To your happy life together." Kibum raised the bottle of beer on his hand and proposed a toast for the couple.

 

"And to your more -'til-we-drop nights together." TonyHong chuckled over his own statement.

 

The room filled with laughter. "Happy anniversary GunHeeChul!!" Everyone raised their drinks for the toast that Kibum proposed. Jaejoong smiled to himself, wondering if he'll be able to spend and celebrate an anniversary to the love of his life. He sighed then drink the beer on his hand eyeing the man across him. God! He's so gorgeous. Only God knows how much of self control he gathered for himself to avoid dragging the man with an almond shaped eyes to one of the empty room on that apartment and the man. He sighed once again from the thoughts. Only this man can brought the ertness out of him. He sighed once more.

 

"Everyone, please stay on your spot for we're about to start our game." Gunhee announced. Everyone did as they've told.

 

"A game? What game?" Baekyun anxiously asked.

 

"Yes a game. You don't expect this night to be just another boring drinking session do you?" Heechul answered.

 

"We are going to play 'Spin the bottle of truth or strip that body shut'." Gunhee announced. "Sounds familiar right? But no, we made twists about the game....or should I say, a combo game." Gunhee continued with a grin on his face.

 

"So, what's the mechanics? Cut the ing crap and tell us already!" Hongki asked never hide the excitement on his voice.

 

"Simple, I'll start the game by spinning this bottle." Heechul answered and raised the bottle on his right hand. "And as a spinner I'll ask the person whom the bottle points to to choose whether a truth or strip. When the answerer chose the 'truth' I'll ask him an intimate, personal question, which must be answered truthfully. Remember, truthfully. No ing cheating. If the answerer chose 'strip' or does not wish to answer the question, then he must strip one of his clothes and as a spinner, I'll perform a body shot to that person wherever I want. And then, he will be the next spinner after me. And as the previous spinner I'll be the one to decide where to put the salt onto the next person that the bottle neck pointed to.  That's all, simple right?"

 

The room went silent, absorbing the the rules of the game Heechul just annouced. "Well, I suppose it's fine for all the people in here, except ofcourse to Yunho-ssi...since...since he's, you know, he's straight. I guess?" Jaejoong said with his challeging eyes pointed to Yunho.

 

All the eyes went to Yunho and waited for the man's response. Yunho met those seductive, challenging, doe pair of eyes that staring back at him. He his upper lip out of habit, "Believe me, I'm perfectly fine with it. Count me in." Yunho said never leaving those sinful eyes that unquestionably diggin' his very soul that stares back at him. Jaejoong broke the eye contact, bit the inside of his cheeks to avoid his triumphant smile and diverted his gazes over the ceiling to hide his blushing face.

 

"Great!!" Heechul exclaimed while clapping. "Now let's move this ing table and let's start the fun!"

 

They sat on the floor forming a circle. Heechul, Gunhee, Kibum, TonyHong, Jaejoong, LeeU, Baekyun, HongKi and Yunho was their sitting arrangement.

 

"Remember to answer truthfully if you chose 'truth'. I'll ing kick your balls if you lied. And guys, same old rule, 'what you see, what you hear, when you leave, leave it here'." Heechul reminded the circle. "Babe, are those tequillas, lemons and salt ready for the body shot?"

 

"Just waiting for you to spin the bottle babe." Gunhee responded.

 

 

Heechul spin the bottle, everybody held their breaths, anticipating for the result while the bottle was spinning. It ended up pointing Jaejoong, the excitement risen up much more. "Yah! You cheated right?!!" Kibum accused Heechul. " no! Shut up! Jaejoong-ah, truth or strip?" Heechul excitedly asked with a grin.

 

"Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!" Everyone cheered the pale man, Jae automatically looked at Yunho who was staring back at him.

"Yah!! You bunch of erted freaks! Why? You don't wanna know more about me by asking me intimate more personal question?" Jae said with a pout and acted like hurting.

“Shut the up Jaejoongie, you know more than us how much you love to strip infront many people and leave them with erted thoughts and drooling over your delightful body! Your fans are the living witness of it. So shut the up and strip already!" TonyHong said like he was just discussing the weather. Jaejoong laughed over the older man's remarks. His gazes ended up to the man across him. The grin was very much obvious on the man's full lips. Jae couldn't help but gulp from the sight infront of him.

 

"Strip." Jaejoong answered, never leaving those pair of brown orbs focused on him owned by the man named Yunho.

 

Yells full of excitement filled the whole room. Jaejoong slowly pulled his shirt off exposing his milky white almost shining chest and firm abs that silenced the room from the loud yells.

 

"Woahh. So, this was the very reason why your fans gone crazy during your 'mine' performance at your concert." TonyHong broke the silence.

 

"Can I bite you Jaejoong-ah." Everyone laughed at Heechul's blunt question. Everyone laughed excluding Yunho.

 

"Yah!! I'll be the one to put the salt on Jae's body. You might end up him if I let you put the salt for a shot!" Gunhee exclaimed.

 

Gunhee stood up and went to Jae's spot. "Jaejoong-ahh can you tilt your head on the left side for me?" Jae drink the remaining beer on his bottle before he slope himself backwards with both hands on the floor for support and tilted his head for Gunhee's better access to his neck. Gunhee put the salt on the crook of Jae's neck and went to his spot afterwards.

 

Heechul crawled down heading Jae's back and knelt behind the shirtless man to claim his shot. He shot the tequilla first, put his both hands to both sides of Jae's shoulders, before he bent in crook of Jae's neck and the salt on the pale skin.

 

Jaejoong subconsciously bit his lower lip and shut his eyes from the tingling sensation given by Heechul's tongue.

 

Yunho held his breath from the sight infront of him. He imagined himself doing those actions towards that beautiful man. There's a voice inside his head that tells him to push Heechul away from Jaejoong, pin down the y pale man and claim those sinful lips senselessly. He shook his head from the thought.

 

Everyone yelled after they witnessed such activity. "Does anyone turned the ing A/C off? Coz it's ing hot in here!" HongKi blurt out after. Everyone is now praying for their turn. Heechul grabbed a slice of lemon and shove it to his mouth. "Now Jae, it's your turn to spin the bottle."

 

Jae looked at the emotionless man's face infront of him before he spin the bottle.

Everyone gasp when the bottle stopped from spinning and pointed Yunho's direction.

 

"Ahhmm. I guess you should spin the bottle again Jaejoong hyung." Baekyun suggested nervously while looking at Yunho.

 

"Oh. Should I ?" Jae smiled to Baekyun. "Yeah. You're right. Maybe I should." Jae was about to reach for the bottle, before a beautiful hand stopped him from doing so.

 

"I said I'm perfectly fine with this." Yunho said looking at Jae. "Or......" he grinned and bit his lower lip "...don't tell me you're being sissy to do it." Yunho teased, still holding Jae's hand.

 

Jae arched his brow from Yunho's teasing. He'll never let anyone stomp on his ego. Never. And this man isn't an exception.

 

"Strip." Jae uttered in a command tone, with a seductive, challenging eyes still glued to Yunho.

 

"Yah. Jaejoong-ahh, you should at least ask him first whether it's a truth of strip." LeeU said.

 

"Ok." Jae smiled. "Truth or ing strip?" He uttered the words with slow, most sensual way.

 

Yunho grinned from ear to ear, looking straight to Jae while unbottoning his white collared shirt as an answer.

 

"This is more fun than what I've expected babe." Gunhee whispered to Heechul.

"I'll make it more exciting babe. Watch me." Heechul whispered back and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

 

Jae shamelessly surveyed the shirtless man infront of him. Those thick brows, almond shape eyes, perfect nose, full lips, sharp y  jaw, that seductive neck, those broaded shoulders and chest, that abdomen with six packs of abs and.......that's it. He got so excited to taste any parts of that body.

 

He may sneak in to Yunho's apartment for countless times already, but he never dared to take advantage of the sleeping Yunho. He only kissed the man once, it was just a ing peck on the lips and he considered that as his first kiss. He's contented to just sit or sometimes lay beside the man on bed and watch the handsome face of the sleeping man. He didn't even dare to take a photo of Yunho while sleeping coz he's afraid that someone might see it and brought up a scandal.

 

 

"Okay! I'll put the salt now Yunho-yah." Heechul announced. "Hmm. Guys, where do you think should I put this?" The older man asked while waving the bottle of iodized salt to increase the excitement.

 

"On his neck!"

 

"To his chin!"

 

"On his lips!"

 

"To that broad ing chest!"

 

"To those nips! Rawr!!"

 

"Better to put it to his belly button!"

 

 

Heechul smiled wickedly after hearing those suggestions from these half drunk men. "Well, I personally wanted to put this ing salt all over his body and obey to your suggestions, but I don't know if it's okay with him and Jae." He looked for Jae and Yunho's reaction. "Why don't we let Yunho decide." He then looked at Yunho with a challenging eyes.

 

"I'm cool with it." Yunho answered after he emptied his bottle of beer. "Why don't you ask Jaejoong-sshi if it's okay with him. I bet he'll decline tho." He continued grinning.

 

That's it. Jaejoong had his limit.

 

"Why don't you lift your up and move in the ing center?"

 

Yunho grinned at Jae and move to the center and now sitting in the middle of the circle.

 

"That's not the way it is Yunho-sshi." Jae came to Yunho and pinned the taller man down. "Comfortable, right?" Tease.

 

"Yup. And you can access my body too well." Tease.

 

 

Heechul went to the center to put the salt on Yunho's body. "Before I do this, you have to promise me first not to kill me tomorrow." Heechul demanded.

 

"Well, it'll depends on Jaejoong-sshi's performance." Yunho grinned and looked to Jae.

 

 

Jae got pressured. He knew that he's good at kissing based on what the people he had shared a kiss before told him. But so many questions are running through his mind now. What if he was never really a good kisser? What if Yunho wouldn't like his 'performance'? What if he got carried away, go all the way and totally the man? What if....what if.... so many what ing ifs.

 

Sure thing, he kissed a lot of men and women already, on the lips or on the neck or some parts of a man's upper body, but more than that, he is still naive. He never had with any men or women before.

 

He is nervous, but he'll never let this man win over their teasing game. No! Over his dead, y body. He then swore to his ancestor's grave that he'll do his best on this body shot. It is clearly a now or never, live or die situation.

 

 

"Don't worry Heechul hyung, I'll make sure to give our Yunho-yah the best body shot he'll never forget even if he tried to." Tease.

 

 

"Don't move and stay still."Heechul begun to put a little bit of salt to each part of Yunho's body. Started to his navel, each bump of his abs, those twin tittle buds on his chest, to his collar bones, around his neck, to his chin and to his lips.

 

 

"Jaejoong-ah, my life is now in your hands. I'm counting on you, fighting!" Heechul cried out. "You may now take over."

 

Jaejoong gave Heechul the 'its-okay-he'll-not-kill-you' look and smiled.

He surveyed the man lying on the floor with salt all over his body. He's thinking on where and how to start his 'performance'. He still couldn't believe it is actually happening, that the man of his dreams, the man that he love for forever is now lying on the floor waiting for him to savor his body. The excitement is killing him.

 

"This is just a game, nothing personal, so don't you ing dare fall inlove with me after this." Tease. He grinned and trapped both legs of the lying man with his and topped the man. He then bent his head down and aimed for the salt on the man's belly button. He the salt in a very slow, slow, slow motion. He smiled to himself behind when he noticed the obvious heavy breathing from the man below him. His tongue slid upwards to the man's abdomen, he it first and then nibbled each bump with same slow motion. He swore to God that he heard the man moaned with closed eyes.

 

Yunho didn't expect how ing good those tongue and the pair of lips that roams over his abdomen. He didn't know how can a single tongue made him whimper and lose all his sanity all at once. If only he could move to change their position and take the man right there and then, he would. But he couldn't, there were eyes watching them, salt all over his body and he had no idea on how to take a man. He silently cursed himself when a moan escaped his throat. He opened his eyes when he felt that those lips and tongue left his skin. God! He never wanted the beautiful man to stop.

 

Jaejoong straightened himself, reached for a shot of tequila, drink it and took a slice of lemon to his mouth. He dramatically his upper lip while staring the person beneath him.

 

"I wanna hear more from you, Yunho-yah."

He smiled wickedly before he bent down for the remaining salt on the man's body. He stuck out his tongue then and nibbled the man's left . He knew he was doing the right way when he heard the man groaning from pleasure. He also gave the same amount of attention to the man's another bud. Before he left those twin sweet buds he made sure to leave his mark on it. He then climbed up to aim for the man's colar bone and neck. He closed his eyes when he smelled the man's scent. Ahh...the smell of his own heaven. How he wished he could spend the rest of his life on that position. He did the same actions, he bit, kissed, nibbled, and leave a mark at the man's neck.

 

He faced the man beneath him with a grin. He met Yunho's eyes blazing with lust. He then slope himself down to meet Yunho's ear.

 

"You want me that bad baby?" Jae whispered with his most sensual voice, in the most sensual way. He could feel the hard bump underneath his bottom. He was answered with a moan. He gently bit the man's earlobe before he unbent his self up and grab for another shot of tequilla.

 

Jaejoong didn't wasted more time. He bent down, faced the man with eyes clouded with lust. He gently the small amount of salt into the man's lips. It's been so long since the first and last time he tasted those lips. He felt the man's breath brushed his skin. He couldn't believe how addicting the aroma of the man's own breath mixed with beer flavored with apple. He planted a gentle kiss to the man's closed lips. So soft...he wanted more of that lips. He pressed his wet lips onto Yunho's, he those pair of lips for countless times, then stuck his tongue out and the man's full lips over and over and over again, asking for an opening. Yunho granted his request. The taller man opened his mouth and accepted what Jaejoong's mouth could offer. He kissed the man back with same amount of intensity he was receiving. Jaejoong was good. Too good. He wanted to eat, chew and swallow those lips so that no one could take it away from him. Their tongue was now fighting for dominance and no one was willing to be defeated. Yunho cupped the back of Jaejoong's head when he felt that Jaejoong was about to break the bonding of their lips. He wanted more from this man.

 

They kissed like the world will soon to end if they'll stop their actions. Moan. Groan. Groan. Moan filled the room. The room with eight breathing flesh aside from himself and the man he's sharing a kiss with. Jaejoong wide opened his eyes. They've got carried away from kissing. . He forgot the fact that they're not ing alone. He distanced himself from the man beneath him, straightened his back and got off from man's top.

 

Jaejoong knew that his lips were red and swollen, so does Yunho's. He's not sure about how long they kissed but he's very much sure that he wanted more of it. He swore from the moon and back that he'll pay a visit to Yunho's flat no matter what.

 

Awkward silence and meaningful smiles are now visible in the room.

 

"Okay! That was......good." Gunhee broke the silence with an awkward chuckle.

 

"Good?..hyung, that was hot as hell!" Baekyun exclaimed.

 

Yunho stared the still half man infront of him. He really looked so beautiful with those swollen lips. His pale white skin was glowing against the pitch dark room. If only he could share a kiss or more than a kiss from that man again, he would. But that's not posible anymore, he needs to get back on his old self and forget this sweet night forever.

 

*****

 

"Hyung, is there anything bothering you?" Changmin asked the leader when they were finally alone on their dressing room. They've guested in a variety show sponsored by their agency.

 

Yunho shook his head "Nothing. Just tired." It's true though, he's tired and exhausted. He's casted on another long drama series and constantly filming every single ing day. Yes. He's happy that he's casted on MBC's 'Night Watchmen's Journal' but he can't help to feel the emptiness inside him every time he went to MBC filming site and see those standees lined up through the pathway that holds a figure he wanted to see and forget. Kim Jaejoong.

 

It's been two weeks after that sweet night happened. He felt so glad that he had a little fight with his manager that night for agreeing to Changmin's suggestion of moving back together. That night he drove straight to Heechul's apartment without further notice to the older man that he's coming. He just wanted someone to talk to and who'll listen to his sulk. He forgot that, that day was Heechul and Gunhee's anniversary and were celebrating with that circle of not so straight friends of the couple.

 

The moment he entered the room, his gaze glued to that man with blond hair, slender body covered with milky white pale skin, big innocent eyes and plump red lips. God! He's really beautiful. He spent the night with Heechul's flat after their session, and the moment he woke up he knew that there was something missing inside of him, his heart. And a man named Kim Jaejoong stole it away from him. A ing man.

 

"You can rest after this until tomorrow since it's your off hyung. Don't you ing spend your rest day dozing with alcohol and invite some sasaeng into your flat again. I swear I'll kill you this time or be ready to move and live with me again if ever some crazy sasaeng crash to your flat again." The frowning maknae warned Yunho.

 

"I just wanted to rest Changminnie." Yunho responded to his beloved maknae with a weak smile.

 

"Hyung, we've known each other for ten years now, and I can tell that there's something that bothers you. You can tell me anything." Changmin reminded the leader with a worried voice. Yunho patted the maknae's shoulder saying that everything is fine. There's no way in hell he'll tell Changmin that he'd gone crazy and fell inlove with a man at first ing sight.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong parked his motorbike on a very familiar parking lot of Yunho's apartment. He'll visit the man that occupied his mind for two whole weeks. God! He missed the man so much. He removed the helmet from his head and then wore the black cap and the mask from the pocket of his black leather jacket. He made sure that his face was well hidden from those CCTVs inside the buliding. He'd been doing this for so long, he know what to do. He rode the lift and pressed down the digit of the man's floor. When he reached the floor, he headed infront of the man's front door then looked at his wrist watch saying it's past midnight already. He's so sure that the man is inside and already sleeping. He paid someone to keep an eye to Yunho and reports to him, every single day. Yunho is he's addiction. The love of his life. His obssession and the very reason why he decided to become a singer five years ago. He wanted closure towards the man. And becoming a singer and enter the entertainment world is the best camouflage he had set to himself.

He pressed the combination to unlock the door of the man's flat. Ofcourse he knew the code, he had his ways. What's the use of money if he'll not use it for these kinds of reasons.

He heard the beep sound that proclaims that the door was finally unlocked. He opened the door and entered, narrowed his eyes and surveyed the whole apartment surrounded by darkness, when his sight was finally adjusted to darkness, he quietly went to the master's bedroom's front door. He held his breath wishing that the man didn't locked the door of his room, he twisted the knob and sighed out of relief when the door opened. He pushed the door slowly to prevent any noise that might come from it. The room was dimmed, thanks to the moon that's peeking outside the glass door that separates the bedroom and balcony, the very balcony that he used to escape when Yunho almost caught him.

 

Jaejoong made his way to the king sized bed to see the sleeping Yunho. His gazes softened when he came face to face with the sleeping idol infront of him. He sleeps like an angel. The fierce look that the man wore in every TV appearances that he had fades away when he is sleeping. Jae knew he'll never grow tired of what he'd been doing. Watching the man sleeping calmed Jae in a very unexplainable ways. Those thick brows, those closed almond shape eyes, the scar on his left side of his face, that straight pointy nose, the mole on top left side of the man's full lips that helped emphasized its iness. God! He remembered how those lips moved against his. If only he could make those lips him again....wait....why not? Of course he could. He removed his face mask to his chin then bent himself down and aimed for the man's lips. He planted a gentle kiss against the sleeping man, Yunho didn't move an inch. Now he wanted more, more that just a peck on the lips. But what if the man woke up and saw him? That can't be. It's the end of him if ever that happens. Think Kim Jaejoong, think. He swore he heard a 'ting' sound and saw a very bright light from a bulb over his head. He got an idea.

 

*****

 

Yunho had a dream that he was kissing the man that haunts his heart, mind and soul. It felt so true, so real. But now he knew that he's not dreaming anymore. Someone's actually kissing him. He was terrified when he tried to move but he couldn't. His both wrists were tied from what he guessed, from his bed's head board, same goes to his feet. He then tried to open his eyes, but failed to see his surroundings when he realized that he had been blind folded. 'Not again.' Then he was so sure, another ing sasaeng broke to his flat. He knew that he'll just waste his energy if he'll try to struggle from his situation. He just let the intruder kissed him, but wait, there is something strange to this kiss. 'No ing way!''

The kiss was so familiar, it's like the kiss he had two weeks ago. There's no way in hell that he'll forget the way those lips kiss, the way it , nibbled, bit his lips. That well trained tongue that invaded the inside of his mouth two weeks ago.

 

Jaejoong kissed Yunho hard, deep, senselessly like a wild hungry lion. God knows how much he missed those lips. Those lips that miraculously responding to every move of his lips and tongue. 'Wait, does he have an idea that it was me who’s kissing him?' No! That can't be!

 

Yunho felt that the intruder will soon end their kiss. He had something in his mind on how to confirm his intruder's identity. When the intruder was about to break the bonding of their lips, Yunho made a quick move and bit the intruder's chin, enough to leave a mark on it that will last for days or a week.

 

Jaejoong distanced himself from Yunho. ! There's a blood dripping from his chin. He looked at Yunho whose still breathing heavily from their almost ten minutes kiss. He needs to get out from there.

 

"Who are you?" Yunho asked when his breathing was finally stable. He heard silence in response. "Will you untie me now? I'll let you get away with this if you'll get rid of this tie off me." He used a calm tone to gain the intruder's trust. He was sure who the hell this unwanted guest of him, but he needs to confirm it first. "Please...this ties' hurting me. Will you please untie me now?" He lied, ofcourse it doesn't hurt at all, but he really wanted to break free from those ties. "I won’t hurt you. Just please, let me free from this." He continued.

 

Jaejoong hated the man for bitting him. For Pete's sake it'll surely mark or worse it may leave a scar on his chin. ! He'll be working again by tomorrow and prepare for their upcoming Japan Dome Tour, and how will he explain the mark on his chin to fans and reporter's eagle eyes? Damn!

 

But his anger easily subsided when he heard Yunho's pleadings. He had to admit he's really weak when it comes to this man. He reached the necktie that he used to tie the man's wrist. He let the right wrist of the man go from the tie to let Yunho free himself from the other ties on his another wrist and feet. Jaejoong made a fast move and distanced himself away from Yunho before the man could grab him. He then ran as fast as he could away from the apartment and headed back to his bike.

 

*****

 

"What's up with the mask?" Heechul curiously lean on Baekhyun's shoulder to see what's the younger man looking at his cellphone. They were inside the SM Entertainment building's practice room, rehersing for the SM town concert in Shanghai.

"Ahhh. Yeah, I also wonder why he had a mask in all of his pictures recently, and he dyed his hair black. Such a good looking bastard, he knows that he's beautiful and looks so innocent on that color. Hmf!" Heechul complimented the guy on the picture.

 

"Even to his airport pictures he wears a mask. Hyung, maybe he got a cold or what."

 

"Maybe. Or maybe he's just avoiding to catch any, coz he can't afford to catch a cold now that they're up for another Japan Dome Tour."

 

"Well, whatever the case is, I hope Jaejoong hyung is alright."

 

"Don't worry too much, let's visit him sometime before their Japan Tour starts. Yes?"

 

"Sure Heechul hyung, let's wish them goodluck." BaekHyun smiled to the older man.

 

They didn't notice the man who's listening to their entire conversation. 'Gottcha!' Now Yunho was so sure about his sasaeng's identity. He knows the reason why Jaejoong had to wear a mask all the time, it's not because of a cold or anything, but the mark he engraved onto the man's chin. Yunho grinned to himself, he needs to meet the pale man and comfront him as soon as posible.

 

*****

 

"I want to move out." Jae's voice echoed inside the conference room in CJes Entertainment building, they were discussing the plans about their upcoming Tour in Japan. All the eyes inside the room went straight to him.

 

"Why Jaejoong hyung? You don't like your place anymore?" Yoochun couldn't believe what did Jae just said, coz they know how much Jaejoong love his place.

 

"What's the problem this time Jaejoong-sshi?" One of the production stuff asked.

 

"A sasaeng went to my flat." Jae answered with a sigh.

           

"What? But I thought your apartment is located in a very safe place that it's impossible for a fan or a sasaeng to reach." Junsu squeaked.

 

"Yeah, I also thought so, until I saw a ing letters right beside my bed! And it happened almost every day when I woke up!"

 

"Did you ask the security personel about the CCTVs? Coz the camera wouldn't lie Jaejoong ah, we better catch this sasaeng as soon as possible." Jae's manager said walking back and forth thinking of the right things to do.

 

"I'll ask them as soon as I come back there." Jae answered.

 

"No, let me do it instead. I'm your manager so I must do it. I'll go after this meeting."

 

"Seriously hyung? What does the letter said?" Yoochun asked now standing from shock. Jaejoong opened his wallet and let out three sheets of paper; he unfolded the sheets one by one and put it in the table. Everyone in the room went their eyes on a papers that contains the words: 'You're so beautiful.' 'I want you so bad.' And 'I'll see you tonight.'

 

"! This one is crazy! Hyung, don't stay in your place tonight. Stay in my house or Junsu's until we catch this crazy sasaeng of yours or until you find a new place to move in." Yoochun cannot hide his worries towards the older man, they've been attacked by sasaengs in the past and they know how crazy and dangerous they are, specially Jae's sasaengs. Jaejoong nodded at the younger man's remarks.

 

The room went silent when one of Jaejoong's phone rang. He had three phones with him that has different purposes. The one's ringing was the phone exclusively for his family and close friends, including those friends in the circle. His forehead wrinkled when he saw the unknown number flashed on the screen.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"........."

 

"Yah!... yeoboseyo?... who are you?...."

 

"........."

 

"Yah!!"

 

The call ended. "Who was that hyung?" Junsu asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong was about to answer when his phone vibrated telling he received a text message. Jaejoong opened the text message, stiffened when he saw the message.

 

All the eyes inside the conference room went straight to Jaejoong, murmuring with each other when the pale man laughed like a mad man with eyes wide open still staring at his phone.

 

Jaejoong couldn't believe about the MMS he received, it's a picture of him sleeping with a man smiling so sweet beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONT EVEN BOTHER TO LOCK YOUR DOOR. I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT. IT'S ME YOUR SASAENG. ♥_♥

 

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Wahh. First of all I would like to thank you guys for wasting your time to read my first ever fic. Yes, it's my first so forgive me when there are redundant terms used in this fic. Haha. /90 degrees bow/. Thank you to Christine Ponte, bb, thank you for beta-ing my fic. I love you bb. /hug you like Yunho did to Jae back in 2008/ haha. I'm so happy that finally, I have finished my very own one shot fic. I'm so proud of myself /self slap/..I'm also the one who edit the picture in this fic. I know, it but that's all I can do, sorry. But really, thank you so much guys. Thank God I finished this one. Please do comment, suggest, or react. I'll appreciate it for real. Thank you again. *wink wink*