So-so

So So

He can feel the tiredness of his limbs, but he keep on healing the flowers and plants in the area..the dark fog almost covered the place, he swish his hands to make a little glow, giving strength to the plants to hold on, they are dying from suffocation..sinister air contain toxic that poisons the light bearers, including himself.

 

"Jae, how do you plan to keep this going?.leave it..they will eventually die..this land can't hold on." Junsu stop him from giving out more light.

 

"I don't care..How are the animals?" Jaejoong asked, he smiled when the flower blooms a little.

 

"They are fine, they are evacuated on the South.."

 

"Uhmm..You can go now, I'll stay here for awhile..put more             blaze essence on the barrier so darkness can't come in."

 

"Okay, don't work too much..think about yourself.." Junsu warned and left him.

 

He was not an ordinary light bearer, his light can bring happiness, heal wounds and sickness..and can gleam in the dark. Light bearer's are known for their ability to shone in the dark, can make flowers and plants grow..bring life on the forgotten land.

 

Long ago, they were created to compliment with darkness, the dark will shone on the dark night with a twinkle of light, while the light brings greatness on the day as the dark shadows itself. But that harmony was jumble, the dark refuses to set off on the night and wanted to cover most of the land by darkness..since dark are powerful..they have occupied the land leaving a limit amount for living things to live.

 

And Jaejoong will not allow that, even until his very last breath..he would make the dark go away..

 

"Ahh!" He fell on the ground when he felt the throbbing of his head, he can't breathe. He shake his head, he saw an image..a man was sitting on a garden waiting for someone to come..it was blurry..he can't comprehend what is happening..Standing up slowly. "Thud!" he fell again. The blurry man stands up when he sees him, he was smiling sweetly at him.."Altheia...."

 

He whispered..his voice was full of longing, his hands move to caress the man..but it vanish.. He gasp air when he felt relieve from the seeings..a memory...someone's memory was transmitted on him..and it was crazy, since he have nothing to do with the woman.

 

-------

 

Darkland was gloomy as the name depicts, light hardly entered the place..with a slight smirk on his face, Yunho ascend on his throne..he contend to conquer the light land in no time..with his distinguished strength and power, he can destroy them..the light that take away his beloved from him. He was suppose to be mourning..but he chose to conceal and continue to scarce every land with the light they needed...he doesn't care if they die..their lives cannot bring back the woman he loves more than his life.

 

"Theia...." He whispered, he remembers how the beautiful, stubborn Altheia always scolds him. The woman made him weak, his smile could make shattered thousand lights on him.

 

Altheia was a half dark and light bearer, but he chose to live in the dark with a belief that he can change them..light bearer's are more understanding and kind, they live to give people warm feelings..so Theia stayed on the dark..she spreads words, kind thoughts of how wonderful the world before, when the light and dark are friends. She would enter the light with a hopeful news that dark land are not that bad, they are just terrible on showing feelings..and hot-tempered.

 

But that unfaithful day, she choses to die protecting every living thing on the North..forcing her light out of her little body..she vanished after her light force was absorb by those pitiful light beings.

 

"My Lord, someone from the mainland wishes to see you.." Changmin informed him.

 

"Send him in.."

 

Yunho looked at the man wearing a cloaked, he can't he is face..he was lowering his head on the ground.

 

"What brings you here!?" Yunho hoarse voice boomed the kingdom hall.

 

"My Lord, I and my people have a request.."

"Request?.Hmm..What would that be.?" Yunho was bored.

 

"My people wishes to have live in the northern..since it has the green fields, barns..and mountains..they want to negotiate,on the land, my Lord."

 

"That would not please me, at all.. Do you know the cost of giving light on the northern will make me pull out darkness.."

 

''But..my Lord..your darkness has already spread..the underworld..the half of Earth land has covered by your mist.. The Northern needs light, there are lots of flora and fauna living there.."

 

"This is so sudden.. I can't assure you If I could take the request..the land was for the dark to live...by the way.. Show your face, I want to see the insolent face who dare to speak to me!"

 

Yunho nearly choked when the man slips his cloaked.."Altheia..." He mumbled, his heart cringed when he saw the man's appearance..his white skin was flawless..the light illuminated his lovely face, his golden hair softly sway at his forehead. He resembles Altheia..his radiant eyes was full of kindness and mysterious aura..and that made him looks like her.

 

"I'm Jaejoong, my Lord..light bearer from the mainland.. I have come to say that it is unfair on us. The light needs the land to grow more plants and animals..to sustain human life."

 

"What makes you think that I would grant the land for free..hmm?"

 

"My Lord.. You can take land parts on the Southern that are abandon in return give us back the Northern.."

 

"I don't need it..so what will you offer, now?"

 

"My Lord...."

 

"Do you realize now that If you came here to make bargain, you should have more options..?"

 

"I will give anything that I can give, my Lord..just give the land back.."

 

''Anything..huh?"

 

''Yes..."

 

 

 

"Then stay here...I could use some gardener...or something.."

 

"But..my Lord..I belong to the light.. I can't live too long in the dark.."

 

"That's my not problem!.Do you want your land or not!?"

 

"I'm sorry, my Lord..I'll stay...."

 

"Good!.I will go to the mainland and pull out the darkness.." Yunho grin, he just got a pet that will entertain him for a while.

 

------------

 

As negotiated, the dark lord dispersed the darkness on the Northern, giving the light their home back..they rejoice, not knowing the consequences why the dark lord give back the land.

 

Junsu was yelling with anger as he forbid Jaejoong to go back to the dark land. "Yoochun, stop him!. Jae, why do you have to sacrifice?. Please forget about it, we're going to think of another way to get the land back.."

 

"Su, it was done already. There's no turning back.."

 

"No!. You know, you would die out there.. You'll live there for months..and die.. Are you sure that the dark lord will not return here and claim the land again?"

 

"He promised..I trust the Lord."

 

"Your so stubborn Jae! I don't know what to so with you, anymore!"

 

"I'm sorry, Su..please take care of our people..." He said before he vanish..

 

----------

 

His attitude of being stubborn was totally out of hand, he has reasons why he was doing this.. He needs to know something, the memories..Altheia..and the Lord..the connection. He has to unlock the mystery, how the two are related to him.

 

Dark lord forbid him to go on the east wing of the castle since it was ruined..the place was destroyed after years of abandoning it. He have to follow him for now.

 

Junsu was right when he said, he can't live on the dark for long.. He can feel his light became dimmer, his skin stop glowing..they became dull. He looks like a zombie walking since his body was sore from the work he was assigned.

 

He cooks, gardens, cleans and washes laundry..that was impossible for him to do under the sullen place, he needs light so he can gain his strength..but the Dark lord will not allow it..the place was perfect to them..not for him.

 

He spotted the withered flowers on the garden, he draw hand back, and swish a hideous light. It will help them heal..but for how long?. There is no enough light to support their existence, and he cannot give them more light.. His body needed it, too..

 

His sight became blurry when he tried to walk, he groaned as he took a step forward..but he lose balance when darkness consumes him. He falls on the ground unconscious.

 

------------

 

It was not hard as he know, but his body ache from soreness.. Yunho took over the tree on the front of him and lift it until it was out of his roots. He was not that ruthless to make Jaejoong suffer, he was just testing him for how long he could live without light..and he notice it...Jaejoong was like a flower..he was withering, his beauty fades..the skin that used to glow was dull and ugly...

 

It was stupid doing this..but he just have to do it..clearing the tall trees, that covers Jaejoong's room so a small light could enter.

 

A cold air brush on his nape, his heart begins to thump frantically..his dark aura was fading.. What the hell is happening!?.he felt uneasy as if his body was buried deep in the ground.

 

"Changmin-ah!.Ah!." His head throb, the darkness that surrounds him was fading. He felt weak..

 

"My Lord!"

 

"Jaejoong! Where is he?"

 

"In the east garden, my Lord..."

 

"Ah!.take me to him!"

 

Changmin swished on the air and they teleported from where Jaejoong is. Yunho's heart went out when he saw the man lying on the ground. Jaejoong's light was fading, too..his life force was getting empty.

 

"Light! We need light, Changmin!"

 

"My Lord, isn't it impossible..east wing is forbidden from any magic..Jaejoong must have use his..the dark off  his life force.."

 

"Do something! We can't let him die!"

 

"But..my Lord!"

 

"Fetch his friend from light land!.Hurry!"

 

"Yes, my Lord!"

 

Yunho was trembling as he held Jaejoong's hand, this is the second time he felt this. The first it happen, when Altheia died...in his arms she was slowly fading away.

 

"Jaejoong-ah..please open your eyes..you can't die, now..Jae!"

 

"My..Lord...kiss me...."

 

"Yah! Jaejoong-ah..what!?"

 

"Kiss me...."

 

 

As desperately that he wants to revive Jaejoong, his hand crept on his face..and kissed his cold lips. He was surprise from the sparks..their lips molded on each other...the place change, the barrier that covered east wing collide..memories connects with each other and traveled through the past..

 

A young kid walked inside the house while holding is brother on his other hand, both holding flowers for their mother.

 

"Altheia..this is for you!" Little Yunho gleamed as he reached the flower to the woman near the stove.

 

"Yunnie! You can't call her Altheia..it's mom, you know!" Jaejoong scold his twin brother, kissing his mom on the cheeks he placed the flowers on the table. He really admires how beautiful his mother was, she was lovely..and she can do everything.

 

"No! Papa said never bow down to anyone! Aren't I the next to the throne?.Right, Altheia?"

 

"Yes, Yunho...but promise me that you'll take care of your brother, neh.. Jaejoong is light and you are dark. You might be twins but each one of you different..

 

Another vision came through, they are running on the field when Yunho fall and scrape his knee. He cried..as Jaejoong cried.

 

"Why are you crying? I am the one who's hurt!?"

 

"My knees hurt, too.. I can feel it scrape from the stone.." Jaejoong cried as he blow his knee.

 

"Yunho! Jaejoong!" they heard their mother called.

 

"Altheia! Mom!" they both shouted back.

 

Altheia gasp when she saw her son was hurt, her eyes went to Jaejoong..her pretty baby keeps blowing his knees as if their is a wound. Her intuition was right.. Yunho and Jaejoong was inseparable..Jaejoong can feel Yunho's pain while the other can feel his pleasure.

 

Then everything change.. Altheia was crying, begging on his husband..the place was ruined..the love between the dark and light was forbidden at that time..Altheia was next to the dark throne as his husband on the light throne, but the Gods forbid that kind of relationship...but it too late, Altheia was already carrying their children..so they ran away from the mainland...hidden from everyone's eyes.

 

But not so soon they found them, and they are punished..the king of light took away her husband, leaving her with her sons.

 

Then Yunho..was unable to control his dark powers accidentally strike Jaejoong. His son was dying, the light that covers his body disappears..Altheia was desperate that she asked help on the light kingdom. But in exchange, she has to give up Jaejoong to live in the light, to save his son she give him.

 

It was not easy, Yunho would not let the light get his brother..as a dark's child Yunho created a dark barrier..he conceal their place with mist and heavy fogs..the fight between them resulted the ruin of the place they called home.

 

Altheia have to do it, or else his sons wouldn't live a normal life..she hides their memories and the truth..and only them can un hide it.. He takes Jaejoong to the light, to gain his life force..and Yunho stayed with her..to the darkness.

 

-----------

 

They both blinked their eyes, Yunho woke up, he stared at Jaejoong who is staring back at him. They wouldn't' believe what had happened in the past. Yunho understands now, why his mother visits light everyday, she was looking for Jaejoong.

 

And Jaejoong realize that how much the dark hurt him or kill his people he can never hate it. Darkness will always be part of him..so as Yunho.

 

"I'm sorry.. I should have not hurt you, more." Yunho whispered, he slammed his head on Jaejoong's lap and cried.

 

"Hey, it's okay.. You didn't know.." Jaejoong glorious eyes was full of understanding. Hatred and distress made Yunho cruel, he thinks he was alone..that light have taken everything he love..his father..Altheia..and him. He felt sorry for his brother.

 

"I'm sorry Joongie-ah..I didn't mean to hit you! I was not myself..and the power that Altheia handed to me was strong..that I did not see you coming.." Yunho apologized, memories from his past are flowing..he remembered everything.

 

"I know..and I forgive you, Yunho.."

 

"Jae, please stay here.. I want us to go back from the time that we are young.. I don't want to be apart from you..you're my only family." Yunho convinced.

 

"I don't know..I'm a light bearer, Yun..even if we wanted to be together, we can't.."

 

"No!.Stay! I'll let the light in..."

 

"But..Yun..that will make you weak.."

 

"I don't care.. I don't need too much power when I'm with you.."

 

"Then...I'll stay.." Jaejoong smiled at his brother and hug him.

 

Yoosumin who saw the scene was happy.. Queen Altheia was right..the chance was on the hands of the brothers.

 

-----------

 

"Yunho! Stop it! That's too much light! Are you okay!?" Jaejoong asked worriedly, he stop calling Yunho, my Lord, when the other forbids him..though he kind of like it calling him like that.

 

"Of course! It wouldn't kill me.." Yunho replied but chewed his lips from the pain, he felt his skin was burning on the scorched light.

 

"Don't try hiding it on me!. Ahh!..Keep the light dimmer, it hurts!.Ouch..my skin!"

 

"Sorry, you can really feel my pain."

 

Jaejoong moved his hands up, brushing Yunho's hair that sticks on his forehead. "You don't have to do this. I can make a small light in my room's garden..so I'll be okay.."

 

"But.."

 

"Yunho, try not hurting yourself because I could feel it..don't be afraid on telling things to me.."

"Jae..." Yunho tilted his head, and kissed Jaejoong.. He can feel the heat that streams as their mouth on each other.

 

"Can it be possible that I'm in love you.."

 

"Yes, because I feel the same way.." Jaejoong smiled, grabbing Yunho's hand. He pulled him to his room.

 

Yunho could feel the desire to have Jaejoong in his arms. He pushed him into the bed, and hovered on the top of him.

 

He touched his skin, Jaejoong feels so fragile under his fingers..his eyes shift on his face..asking him if he can devour him. Kissing his nose, his hands moved easily on his clothes, untying his long robe.

 

Jaejoong felt bare, as Yunho devour him by his eyes, staring at him like he just saw an angel.

 

"I never thought I could see an angel this close..and touch him with my own hands."

 

Yunho gleamed, Jaejoong's feline eyes quiver when his lips grazed on his pink bud, he gestured his lover's hand on his shoulder, cause Jaejoong seems lost on where to grab..since it is his first time doing this.

 

"Jae, are you sure about this?"

 

"Are you hesitating?.Is it wrong to give my brother pleasure?"

 

"I..No..but this might be forbidden. Our uous relationship might bring suffering..I can take it but not you, Jae..I wanted you safe.."

 

"Not when no one know, Yun..we can keep it as secret.. No one will suspect since it's natural for brothers to be this close.."

 

"But Jae...what if the God of Light know..he might take you away from me and vanish you forever!"

 

"Yunho! No one will come between us, I don't want to get separated to you, again.. We're strong if we're together..so please believe me. I want to stay here.."

 

His eyes glistened with sincerity and love, Yunho was not that strong to say no to him, Jaejoong was his life now, he have him and he will do anything to protect him. His only remained family, his brother..and his lover. "I'll lock you up here, if you want too..in my arms forever.. I love you, Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong thought it as an invitation, he grab Yunho's face and kissed him, his soft lips was soothing to him, Yunho's lips is sweet, so addicting.. He curved his legs, and wrap it on his brother's waist. His hands were aggressive, he pet Yunho's back..sending wet kisses on his neck. He wanted him so badly, he long for his touch..maybe because they were separated for to long that he forgot how it feels to be touch by his brother. He wants his brother to love him.

 

Yunho did not protested, he let him take over.. He give Jaejoong access on his body, letting him taste him. He felt like teasing him than stopping him from he was doing, his little brother was lewd. He begged to be touch, to be screwed to oblivion..he was aware that the pleasure Jaejoong felt was transmitted to him.

 

He was wet, Yunho thinks he doesn't need to be stretched since he was very lubricated.. Jaejoong's hole awaits for his to plunge inside him, spreading his legs wider.. Yunho kiss his chest, showering him with smooth kisses.. He holds his legs up on his shoulder as he leaned in.

 

"Ahh!.hah..aww.."Jaejoong cried, as the tip entered his hole..the burn he felt was painful..but the feeling of his body being suffocated was unbearable.

 

Yunho stayed still, his shoulders tense..trying to ease up the situation he kisses his brother on his temple.. his closed eyes..biting his soft chin.

 

"Yun..you tight! I can't breathe.." Jaejoong complained, he felt a little pleasure..but he felt like twisting from a closed cell..he felt being squished.

 

"Oh God! Jae..you're that one who's tight. You're clamping on me, try to relax.." Yunho moved his fingers on Jaejoong's thigh, caressing it gently to relax him. He entwine his hands with Jae's fingers and sluggishly inside..careful not hurting his beloved.

 

He keep lunging his leisurely until Jaejoong recovered from pain and complained on being slow. "Hyung! Can you move faster!" Jaejoong moaned helplessly on his breath, the pleasure made him quiver, he snap his waist up..meeting his brother's lustful .

 

Yunho keep from bliss, he called Jaejoong's name as the hole clenched him hard..the delicious friction that surrounds his makes his eyes rolled white..it's like heaven was close to him..he was clasping Jaejoong's legs on his hips..preventing it from falling on his side. He drove deeper, his balls touch Jaejoong's cheeks..the slapping resound the dark room.

 

He wails to sensual gratification as Yunho hit his spot over again..he screamed his brother's name when he reach his ..he on Yunho's stomach..he felt sated..and the pooled of heat vanish.

 

Jaejoong clutched on Yunho's back as the pace creased, Yunho was ing fast..deeper and longer on his insides. Their mouth found each other, they both whine at the taste of each other's mouth. "Ahh..too fast..hyung!"

"Wait..a little longer..Jae..Ahh..I'm !" Yunho moved merciless..and abruptly slowed down when he came hard, releasing his pent up passion for his brother. Biting him hard on the shoulders, he's slick went out making his ooze out from the sore hole.

 

Yunho pushed himself on the side, he cupped his brother's face and kissed his sore lips. Their breath raced, catching enough air from their strenuous activity. Their heated body molded on hug, Jaejoong was enclosed on Yunho's arms..securing his lover's waist tentatively.

 

His sensitive feelings perk up, he slide down from the embrace..reaching for Jaejoong's wonderful . Lifting it up on the air, bending his brother's body he put a pillow under him. "Baby..open up.."

 

Jaejoong felt embarrass as Yunho spread his cheeks and he stuck his finger inside his hole. Massaging his soft skin, his touch wake up the desire on his body. "Hyung, what are you doing?" , he felt a warm tongue delve in, he was wet from the .

 

"Healing you.." He teases the hole, Jaejoong smells nice, his scent was natural that it is so appealing to smell. He rigid his tongue, penetrating the hole..poking and .

 

"Oh God!..stop it already.." Jaejoong complained, pulling his from Yunho's grasp.

 

"But..."

 

"It's fine..it doesn't hurt anymore."

 

Yunho moved away and lay beside him, a relief crept his face. He really hated himself hurting his brother, Jaejoong to be love not broken.

 

"Yun..will be here when I wake up?"

 

"Of course, Jae.." Yunho assured his lover, kissing his forehead, he settled Jaejoong on his chest. No matter what happens who would not give Jaejoong back to the light country.. Even if it means of giving up the lands..he doesn't need it anyway.. Only Jae matters to him, now..and forever they will rule the dark land together.

 

 

The End

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the grammar..wahhhh..I hope you like it..I made this at spur of the moment..10-30-14.