Letting Go

Letting Go

 

 

 

 

 

After years of separation and tremendous heartbreak, without having a single communication. The five gods of the east and their entertainments decided to reunite the legendary group, Dong Bang Shin Ki, finalizing the decision, the group has agreed not to talk about the break up.

 

Tears accompanied by sticky snot, resonating laughter and genuine smiles flashed the faces of million Cassiopeias all over the world, who believe and contributed their never ending support to the band even after break up.

 

The crowd gone wild and crazy, as the five members ascended the stage, claiming and conquering every heartbeats and living cells of the audience. Gasp, whimpers and crazy chanting boomed the whole Tokyo Dome..as the group made the place their comeback. OT5 songs was played, unshed tears and longing was seen on their eyes, the excitement to perform on the stage as five overwhelmed them.

 

Deep emotions that was hidden from inside poured like rain. Yoochun was clinging on his band mates crying his heart out, Changmin who grew through the years have became strong and hug the whimpering Junsu beside him. And everyone anticipated the Yunjae couple, hug tight each other while whispering things that only them knew it. What a comeback!

 

Their schedules are loaded, sleeping two to three hours, on the way to the venue of their next concerts. Interviews, promotions, modeling offers and news about the group plunge every channels and radio stations making the group more popular. Traveling overseas, and pave the way with great love and sincerity on the countries they have stop by.

 

Bad rumors, stans and injustice critics drifted apart, support and love was showered to the group. But...it doesn't stop there..what about the feelings?..the feeling of the members on each other..what if the group reunited but not the couple.

 

Junsu: "It will never be the same..you have no choice but to let go..letting go is the least you can do to the person you love most.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changmin snort as he walked on his bedroom..What the hell was wrong with his hyungs?. The fact the their situation becomes more awkward when Yunho and Jaejoong are ignoring each other. Passing on the hallways as if they are strangers walking on streets. Where did the Jaejoong hyung he used to know who clung like a koala bear on Yunho?..and where did the sweet and dorky leader go?.may be they have reached their limit, years of being separate made them cold towards each other. But that's totally out of reason, they are back now, why do they act like nothing happened between them?

 

"Min!..Yah..dinner is ready..dig right in..or else you won't have any!" Jaejoong called from downstairs.

 

As much as he was not on the mood to go and see their weird faces but he won't missed dinner. He misses his hyung cook, Jaejoong's homemade meals are heavenly delicious and he wouldn't missed it on the world.

 

He drag his feet downstairs, and sit beside the quiet Junsu..even his Junsu hyung change, the duckbutt who always fill their house with wholehearted laugh is silent. He seems upset about something but he is afraid to voice it out.

 

He ate his dinner silently, observing his hyungs....it is really uncomfortable. Jaejoong was happy talking to Yoochun, they were chatting and he even serve Yoochun..that's weird..while Yunho was eating his food rather fast..Junsu who is nibbling the piece of meat like eternity.

 

"Min?..are you sick?"

 

"Wae hyung?"

 

"Well, it is unusual to see you spacing out and ignoring your food.."

 

"Am I not the one who seeing the unusual things here?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Is there something wrong between you and Yunho hyung?" Changmin asked, all eyes were on him.

 

"Min...what?..of course not.."

 

"Isn't unusual to see you chatting happily with Yoochun on dinner when you used to do that with Yunho hyung..Isn't he your no.1..you always serve him..and you, Yoochun hyung..what happen on being the president of yunjae fans club, huh?"

 

"Please...Min.." Junsu's hand crept on the youngers shoulder to calm him.

 

"!..I hate this okay..you've been ignoring each other since our group reunited..If you don't like it..why didn't you two say it out!?."

 

"Min..calm down..leave it..let it be.."

 

"!..I can't take this Junsu hyung..were so good in the public as if there is nothing between us..what about out of the public, huh?..if this continue...I'd better be out of this house..than staying in this room with strangers!" Changmin finally lost it. He stormed out of the kitchen to his room. Jaejoong dropped his spoon, shock by the youngers outburst..he sigh and slowly get up to put his plate on the sink. Junsu muttered to follow Changmin.

 

Yunho and Yoochun stared on each other, battling to say something..but refuse..and stayed silent.

 

"If you finish eating, just put the plates on the sink..i wash it later.." Jaejoong said and left. He stride to his room and cried softly on the pillows.

 

-----

 

 

Junsu stared at Changmin, he refuse to believe that Changmin was capable of saying like that. But he was right, their dongsaeng was matured and virtuous, his mind can see deeply on things and resolve it, he was not afraid to say the truth when he knows keeping it will hurt everyone.

 

"Changmin-ah..look at me..I..sobs...I can understand how you felt, they are our friends and band mates..but it will never be the same..I don't know what happened..or how it started but I just know that Yoochun was drifting apart to me.. He spend more time on Jae hyung than me..I can't blame him, Jae hyung is flawless and beautiful as days pass..he blooms almost everyday..sobs.." Junsu cried shuffling the corner of Changmin's shirt, squeezing the youngers hand he smiled sadly.

 

"After we broke up, you did not confess on Yoochun hyung?"

 

"How can I,huh!?..I keep chickened out, and he keep on clinging to Jae hyung.."

 

"Your a coward!.How can you not saw it happen,huh!.You should have confess to him before he became attracted to Jae hyung."

 

"I know!" Junsu withdrew his hands.."Min, please..let them be..If Yoochun is happy with Jae hyung then I'll be happy too.." he plead to Changmin more gently this time, his voice was hoarse from the sudden pain he felt, his throat stricken on the feelings he suppressed. He looked up as his expression staggered at the bitter memories, being left alone by Jaechun.

 

"Hyung..you can't hide your feelings forever..what if Yoochun hyung feels the same..or maybe Jae hyung was using him to make Yunho hyung jealous.."

 

"You can't be always right, Min..don't try prying on their relationship.."

 

"You're wrong hyung..Yunjae is real..and I want them back..I must talk to Yunho hyung..we have a month break..I would be enough to get them back together, right?"

 

"I don't know.."

 

"Hyung!..I need you to help me, okay..get a grip of your duckbutt cause we are getting yunjae back..and you are getting Yoochun back!" Changmin's mouth twitched up into a crooked smile, his evil plan will succeed.

 

-----

 

 

Yunho's Pov

 

Flashback

 

My hand was trembling with anticipation to see them again, the three members I've miss. I lifted my finger, wiping the sweat that began to form my forehead, my cheeks was burning with excitement, since it is the first time after the break up that I will see them face to face. And I know Changmin feels the same too cause he keeps fidgeting on his sit. Our friendship and the memories we started together will have its continuation.

 

"Hyung..?" I heard Changmin whispered.."Are you crying?"

 

"What?" I murmured. I realized there were tears in my eyes, before my fingers move to swipe them away. He felt a cold hand brushed and touched the corner of my eyes. "Thanks." I mouthed him and ducked my head low.

 

I keep blinking my eyes, to stop tears from falling..God, is this how much I miss them..especially my lover..or ex lover..Jae and I did not broke up formally, we did not even say goodbyes to each other. I longed to see him, to be with him..I desire to touch his smooth white skin, to kiss his thin but delicate lips and stare on those lovely soft brown eyes. I keep thinking how his slender body mold onto mine, his soft and smooth legs wrapped onto mine.

 

My face lit up when the door opened, I flashed my most charming smile when Junsu entered together with their manager. My eyes followed every one that enter the door. My eagerness fall, I felt the earth crushing down on me, when I saw him enter, with Yoochun. The waist that once belong to me was secured protectively by Yoochun's arm, their smiles on each other are flirty and..love?.

 

I tried to smile genuinely when our eyes met, my lover..used to be my lover was so beautiful close up..How come Jae's beauty never fades?.He's more beautiful now, I gasp when the older smiled at me. My heart just stop beating, face to face with an angel was truly a bliss. I tried collecting my sanity, I can't let him see how much I'm hurt seeing him together with Yoochun..but I can't assume them being together since they are not saying something.

 

No one seems to care how close Jae and Yoochun was, only me. I felt clueless on the feeling that's eating me..I'm ing jealous..I felt like a total idiot staring at him from the corner, as they talked with the manager, once in my life I was speechless I have nothing to say. I can't hear what was the manager bubbling about or how Junsu squeaked on his sit and jump next to Changmin to hug him. Changmin was asking me things and I just keep nodding. What the hell are they saying.?.I can't hear or understand a thing. Jaejoong made me shut down completely, I'm totally blank.

 

I felt a hand pat me, and I saw Yoochun looking down to me, he opened his arms to hug me but I felt numb. Where did my excitement go?.

 

My heart jump out when my chest when Jae hug me tightly and whispered."I miss you, Yun." I hug him back..trying to fill the emptiness I felt when he was not beside me. Pain cross my face when he back out from the embrace and settled comfortably next to Yoochun.

 

This is it..this is really goodbye to my feelings..It is time to kill my love for Jae, and burried it deep and away from the deepest trench of my heart and mind. I'm too late..to get him..

 

 

In some circumstance he would not let go of him without a fight. But Yoochun was like a brother to him, he have his time with Jae but it was wasted..Now, it is time to let go and give him to Yoochun.

 

--------

 

 

!!..!!..Changmin was cursing under his breath, he was so frustrated, all his plans failed.

 

"Min..relax..we can think of something else.."

 

"Hyung!..that was a perfect plan..remember when they tape dangerous love..the scene where in Jae hyung tripped and Yunho hyung will catch him..!.Yunho hyung was suppose to catch him not Yoochun hyung." He wailed like a child on Junsu as Yoochun carry Jae to his room.

 

Changmin was purposely trip his hyung over to send him over Yunho's lap but Yoochun saw it coming. He catch Jae before he stumbles on Yunho.

 

Last week's plans messed up too, he tried stealing Yunho's boxers and put it on Jae's room so Yunho could walk inside and find it. Then he will lock him inside until Jaejoong gets back and they will both locked up..but heaven have no mercy on him..Yunho was not interested to find it..Jaejoong just put the boxers on the laundry and wash it until Yunho found it was his.

 

Jaejoong was sleeping peacefully on the couch, he put a small cockroach on his stomach. So that he would jump on Yunho who is reading a book near him but unfortunately Yoochun came in and Jaejoong jump on him. How come Yoochun hyung will always appear near him when he is in trouble?.

 

Junsu's face drop flatly, his pained look followed the couple until they disappeared on his sight. For 3 years he tried to put up his best attitude on Jaechun, seeing them as close friends and brothers, somehow, now, it is different. He could sense and see with his eyes that something is going on between them..they would not admit it..or they just don't trust them to keep their relationship. And he knows Yunho already have an idea on Jaechun's relationship cause he haven't doing things to get back with Jaejoong.

 

"Changmin-ah..enough..let's stop this already.."

 

"What!..No!..we have to do something!"

 

"Stop!..there is nothing we can do about it..they are in love!"Junsu take a brief pause and swallowed the lump on his throat. "I...don't want to this anymore..sobs..it hurts so much.."

 

"Hyung.." Changmin chewed his lips from disappointed. !.why they give up easily?

 

"Please...sobs..." Junsu pleaded as he reached to unlock his door. "I..will stay with Junho for a while..please do tell the others.."

 

"Hyung.." he whispered..then he saw Yunho exiting from his room with a small luggage.

 

"Yunho hyung..where are you going?" He stared at the leader, his eyes was wary, as if tired of being around here.

 

"I'll visit my my apartment, I have a lot of cleaning up tp do there..I'll be back before the manager calls us back.." and he went to the door.

 

He grabbed his hand and reached for his shoulder. "What are doing, hyung!?.huh?.Why are not fighting for Jaejoong hyung?"

 

"Min?..I don't know what are you talking about?"

 

"What!.why can't you see it?..Jaejoong hyung loves you!.but your not doing initiative to get back with him."

 

"I can see it clearly, Changmin!.Jae and I are through!..he already have Yoochun..so please..let it be..let go...You know, it is hard to think about it..after all this years I've in love with him.."

 

"Hyung.."

 

"I will try moving on by letting him go..Min..accept it..Yunjae will not sail anymore..they are real once..but not now.."

 

"RIGHT!..So your running away!,huh..hyung!"

 

"I'm doing the right thing!"

 

"No!..your not..you are being irrational hyung..Jealousy is a strange thing..it blinds you from seeing your true feelings!"

 

"This is what I want!..let's stop this..this conversation is going nowhere, okay!" Yunho grunt and freed his hand from him and walked out of the apartment.

 

 

Junsu stayed to eat dinner before he will go to his brother's apartment. His hands clutched the armrests of his chair. He surveyed everyone on the table before he spoke " Yunho hyung decided to stay on his apartment for clean up, he'll be back before our break ends." He felt Jaejoong stiffened and cleared his throat..Yoochun whipped his head on him, scrutinizing him if he is telling the truth. The break was suppose to be there get together, they will have a warm dinner together, sprawling on the couch watching movies..but the atmosphere change.. "And Junsu hyung here will be staying with his brother for a while.."

 

"Min!..why now?" Junsu jerked on his food and stared unbelievably on him.

 

"What?.why not now..don't you think it is the best time to do it.." Changmin sarcastic said. He tired of cracking his head thinking on how to get his hyungs back together. !.How can they be this stubborn!?.

 

"Changmin-ah!.."

 

"I hate this.."

 

"Changmin-ah..Can you tell me what is wrong?.Cause I can't seem to get it..You are acting like a rude psycho!" Jaejoong said. His eyes squint as he looks at his dongsaeng who is being rude and rebellious.

 

"You are my problem!"

 

"Min..stop it." Junsu jolted from his seat.

 

"No hyung!..let me tell this two that they have been hurting us!"

 

"What?!" Yoochun was clueless. What seems to be the problem?

 

"Acting innocent now, huh?..admit it..You two are dating, right?"

 

"Min..sobs..don't." Junsu was now crying..his heart was busting with so much emotion. He clenched his chest, gasping for air, he tried breathing steadily.. He drop his head on the table and cried silently.

 

"What!."

 

"Yeah!..You are too much Jaejoong hyung, Did it ever occur to you that Yunho hyung loves you so much!.Do you know how it feels to see him worked himself to death to forget you, huh!.It took years for me to see him smile truly, it hurts, okay..seeing him like that..God knows, he would do anything to be with you but he is protecting you, keeping you safe will always be his priority. And obviously you don't know how much he sacrifice. Letting you go once, almost killed him..and letting go now...i don't know anymore.." Changmin cringed, his eyes was red, tears are leaving his eyes. The accumulated frustrations he felt before have burst, he was thankful that Yunho was not here to see how idiot he look like.

 

But he would not stop there, it frightens him that Yunho will go back to his old habit. While Jae was away, he tried really hard to forget.. He drinks sleeping pills so could sleep, he takes drugs to forget the pain, he gets drunk until he passed out..

 

"Changmin-ah..you don't know anything!" Yoochun in. He glance at Jaejoong who is trying to digest what the younger said.

 

"Of course, I know!. He is a who cling to everybody!. Isn't he a social butterfly!?. I can't believe I'm seeing you post like that. Where did my innocent hyung go, huh!?

 

"Yahh! Stop it! Changmin..you are hurting Jae!" Yoochun yelled.

 

"Chun..it's okay.." Jaejoong bitterly smiled. He feels he deserves this, he knows deep inside him that it was the most desperate way to get Yunho's attention. Posting half photos of him with his friends in the pool. Going out like there is no tomorrow, unstoppable drinking sessions with his buddies and close selcas with his friends. "He is right." he whispered.

 

"Min!" Junsu cried again, hearing this from the dongsaeng he wants to protect was painful.

 

"No!..I will not stop until Jae hyung hear me!" Changmin's eyes narrowed with too much anger. His breath labored.. And he sighed in frustration, he lowered his tone, softly but calculated. "Hyung..answer me honestly this time, I want a confirmation for you..after this I won't say anything.."

 

"Changmin..I.." Jaejoong was lost of words. He felt hurt too.

 

"Do you still love Yunho hyung?"

 

"Min, I..."

 

"Yes or no, hyung..that is all I need to hear." He asked impatiently after a few moments.

 

"Y..es..." Jae muttered under his breath. Yes, he loves Yunho so much.

 

"Changmin-ah..aren't you taking this too far.. I think Jaejoong and Yunho should be the one talking about it." Yoochun reminded.

 

"No..I want to hear something..I can't be calm..I need an explanation." He insisted.

 

They stood there for a while, Junsu was looking away from the others, he is facing the corner as tears streaked noiselessly down his face.

 

The silent moment continued, until Jaejoong cleared his throat. He stared at Changmin. A dozen emotions run across his face. He recognized some..Anger..pain..regret.. He felt sorry for the younger..he is suffering too from the situation.

 

"There is nothing between me and Yoochun..It is always been him..only him.."He murmured, almost to himself.."I love Yunho..And I'm willing to give up everything for him.." his eyes was throbbing from the tears he was holding in.

 

"Then why are doing this?. Why are you ignoring each other? Changmin asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

"I..don't know how to approached him..sobs.. I want to talk to him..about..us.. But he seems avoiding me." He whispered softly, so he wouldn't have a chance to break a tone.

 

"Because he thought you are dating Yoochun hyung.."

 

"Yoochun was just comforting me, he knows how bad it feels to be ignored by someone you love." He said while glancing secretly to Junsu.

 

"Talk to him, hyung..He misses you a lot."

 

"But..what if he doesn't feel the same..what if it's just me who loves him..I can't take it if he reject me." Jae hesitated. " I don't know if I can do it." There was agony in his beautiful voice again.

 

Changmin sighed, he don't understand why he is the dealing this.. "I can't believe I'm hearing this from you." He walked towards his hyung, he was tired of this. He patted the older's shoulder giving him boost. "Reach out for that strength, hyung..ignite that fire that was buried deep inside you. You have waited long enough, isn't it a waste if you give up easily like this. You love him, right?"

 

"Yes.."

 

"I assure you, he loves you, hyung.. He would not go through a lot of heartbreak seeing you clinging others, or cares for you if you get sick."

 

"Min.."

 

"I have witness all of it, since I was the one who stayed behind to look after him."

 

"Min..I'm sorry.." Jaejoong cried as he hug him. He was sure Changmin suffered a lot, like the three of them, it was hard to move on when they have considered each other as family.

 

"No..hyung..I'm so sorry...your not a ..I'm sorry for calling you like that..it does not mean anything.." He sobs and hug his hyung back.

 

"I know..it's okay.. I have been doing a lot of inappropriate things just to get Yunho's attention."

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Changmin-ah..it was true that Jaejoong was going out with his friends, but i was with him.. I can't let him ruin his self..I was the one taking pictures of them, watching him from those guys, glaring at them if they got to much skin ship on hyung. I was worried too.. Aren't I the president of Yunjae's fan club?" Yoochun said, a grin spread across his face.

 

'Hyung!~~" Changmin's eyes widen in disbelief.

 

"Yah!" Jaejoong grunt. " So it is the reason why you are always following me!?"

 

"Well, it was part of my plan..the jealousy thing..and Min, aren't you getting old to play tricks like that?"

 

'What!?"

 

"Hahaha..I know your plan of getting Yunjae together..but that's an old trick..haha.." Yoochun laughed.

 

"So..hurting Junsu hyung was also part of your plan?" Changmin smirked. They were busy talking to each other, Junsu already left to his room.

 

"Junsu?"

 

"Yes.." A huge smirk formed his face. "So, you don't know?"

 

"What..? What about Junsu?"

 

"Min.. I guess Yoochun has no clue on what Junsu feels for him..sigh..Come on..let's leave this lovebirds alone, i still have a man to hunt, my man" Jaejoong's face twinge of smug, as he pulled Changmin out of the kitchen. "And Chun, clean up the table..just dump the dishes on the sink!" He shouted from the front door.

 

-----------

 

 

He was exhausted, his eyes are puffy and red, and it stings. Probably he looks like an idiot in Yoochun's eyes, he just cried off his ill feelings towards him and Jae.

 

Who wouldn't feel bad about it? When he felt being left out by the two friend he considered family.. Before they left the group, he have Changmin or Yunho to pestered about or talk to with soccer and things he like. But then, the time came they have to go, he thought chasing his dream, freedom and love of his life, Yoochun will make him happy..but who is he kidding?

 

He did not regret becoming JYJ, it is the great thing that happened to him. Their group was being recognized by fans all over the world and it is overwhelming that they can stand alone without the sharp grasp of Sment. Though it take time and difficult moments to deal with the lawsuit but it is worth it after they won the case and gain popularity all over Asia and other countries.

 

Years have gone and passed by so easily..but the real reason that he followed Yoochun and Jaejoong remained unspoken. The jealousy and fear he felt outwitted his courage to confess, he felt contented just by glancing at him, being near him.

 

And yes, he was important to Yoochun, as a friend and it will remain that way since Yoochun don't have any special feelings towards him.

 

His eyes flashed down on a picture near his bed...it was taken from Jaejoong's condo. He was staring in the camera, full of my smile since Yoochun was teasing him.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

"Junsu-yah.. You look pretty today.." Drunk and spent on 5 bottles of soju, Yoochun was clinging to him like a baby.

 

"Yah!.let go of me, will you.." He grab my arms out of his embrace..my cheeks was burning, a coil of heat was rising on my white cheeks and ears as Yoochun teases me.

 

"Hahaha.." Jaejoong was laughing, he was holding a camera and quickly snap it on their way.

 

"Hyung!.Delete it..I look totally ugly on it." Junsu whine as he tried to reach the camera but Jae hold it up high.

 

"Shhh..No..it is nice..You look good together.." He assured.

 

"Aishh..fine..but help me with this..hyung!..help..Yoochun is squeezing my !..God!..how can he drink so much like a maniac!" He pleaded as he pushed Yoochun out of his lap.

 

'No,no no..I want to be with Junsu!" Yoochun clung on him once again but this time their position change. He was the one on Yoochun's lap, the older's chin was resting on his shoulder. He's heart beats fast and shivered as he felt Yoochun's breath on his nape. They were so close, he leaned on his chest closing his eyes when he hit the warm skin...and savored the moment.

 

Snap..snap...

 

His eyes flew open when he heard a familiar snap, he saw Jaejoong kept flashing his camera on them. But his eyes grew bigger when Yoochun pulled his chin up, he grab him softly on the neck and kissed him.

 

Jaejoong smiled at him, his shocked expression and Yoochun's lost and dazy eyes was captured on the camera together with the kiss they shared.

 

 

He sat quietly on the bed, looking away from the picture..his thoughts was going nowhere, he keeps thinking Yoochun and the kissed they shared.

 

He smiled weakly and folded his hands on his lap, he leaned on the headboard as a tear escape his eyes. Yoochun was cruel...after the kissed he avoided him as if nothing happened.. For him, it was hard to forget it since it made him fall in love to him more.. Yoochun's lips were soft..that he wanted to chew it on..it was sweet like honey..and it feels like heaven. It was hard not to think of it...

 

It really feels great to be kissed by someone you love, and he felt it with Yoochun. He shoot the picture with a warm smile and whispered. "You are really for keeps, Chun..maybe I'll just die loving you secretly.."

 

-------

 

Yoochun keep pacing outside Junsu's room, he wants to knock..but what will he say?

 

Jaejoong and Changmin left him with a big question mark..what does Junsu have to do with this?

 

He knocked the door after a few moments of steering his courage up. "Su?. Are you okay.?"

 

He heard a groan.."Yes.."

 

"Are you sure? May i come in?" He asked permission, though Changmin failed to be like that but he must respect Junsu's privacy. Though they are close friends and band mates, but they need to give space and privacy on each others private life.

 

"Yes..No need, Chun..I'm really fine.."

 

"Hmm..okay..don't hesitate to bother me if you need something..or..hmmm..someone to talk.." He said. He waited an answer from inside but it never came. Maybe it means yes..since silence means yes...or Junsu just don't want to talk to him.

 

He was not pleased, he stared hard on the TV but nothing happens, he was bothered that he has no one to talk. And he felt bored just flicking channels with no interesting movies to watch.

 

He got up, walking towards Junsu's door, he leaned his ears to listen from the inside but he heard nothing.

 

"Su?" he called but silence answered him. He twisted the knob slowly, and went it. His eyes traveled on the four corners of the room trying to find him.

 

He heard water splashing from the bathroom, so Junsu was taking a shower.

 

He sits on the bed comfortably, swiping his hands on the smooth sheets when something grab his attention. The picture frame on the side table..it's him and Junsu..the latter was sitting on his lap while his face was resting on his shoulder..Junsu's smile was so angelic..every pore on his face was smiling..his eyes was so cute as he stared at the camera. They look like a real couple here.."Yoosu.." It felt good on the lips, their couple name was unique and compatible."When was this taken?" He wondered, but he had an idea that Jaejoong was the one who took it, since he was teasing him to Junsu all the time.

 

Staring at it once more, he notice something that made his heart jump..they...they look good together..Junsu fits perfectly in his arms..like he was made only for him..

 

That was crazy..he thinks beyond the pictures depict. His mind was messed up...What will Junsu think of him when he knows he thinks this way?

 

Junsu had already catch his attention the first time he saw him..he fell in love on a duckbutt with a dolphin voice..He just thought that Junsu was unique..and perfect for him..but as friend and they are members..he must not let it out. Junsu is sweet, fluffy like a cotton ball, everything he does looks cute.. When the manager ask them to play their roles and he was partnered to Junsu..they do fan service to make fans make believe and ship them more..but for him he poured out his emotions..taking advantage of touching Junsu.

 

They would hold hands, hug each other..their jokes and dorky sides was genuine.. But it melt his heart that Junsu smiles on him more, he have followed and updated himself with Junsu's activities..from his musicals to his newly built hotel in Jeju Island..

 

All the jealousy worn him out..musicals are such pain for him..since some performers get to kiss Junsu.

 

His knuckles tighten, he slowly layed on the pillow..Oh ..this smells like Junsu. He knocked his head on a hard thing, lifting up the pillow he saw a suspicious box hidden.

 

He knows he should not do this, but he is curious what is inside the box..and it was killing him as the second hand of the time ticks off. Pulling it out from where it was hidden and uncovering the top cover.

 

A loud gasp escape from his mouth when he saw what is inside..boxes of condoms, s, s and scented lubes with different flavors..

 

What the hell!?.Oh ing hell..Is he thinking what was Junsu doing with this thing?

 

Was he wrong all this time?.The sweet Junsu was a cover he put up..but he was actually a naughty one..

 

He keep digging inside the box, he sees things that he shouldn't have..He saw sticky notes with something written on it.

 

"I want Chunnie to pin me on the wall, and shove his on my ty !"

 

"I wanna him till he cums on my face.."

 

"I want his so much!"

 

He felt his twitch up..his hard thing woke up.. 'What the !?" His eyes widens and his mouth fall when he saw his missing brief inside..He have been looking for this since it was his favorite..but all this time..it was with him.. Junsu stole his brief and turned it into his ual pleasures..it's weird that Junsu fantasize his ..not anyone's but him!~

 

"Is this real?..or my eyes just playing tricks on me.?" He blinked and blinked..thinking it was just his imagination..but it was real and as an evidence, he was holding it for real.

 

Then he saw a picture of him sleeping on his boxers..a visible huge bulge was seen between his thighs. "What is Chunnie's size?.He must be big.." A caption from the back.."I want to grab it and play with his hard thing!" Yoochun choked on his breath.

 

He wipe his sweaty forehead, and returned everything in the box neatly..he put it back from where he found it and he slowly exited from the room.

 

What he doesn't know.. Junsu was watching him all this time..his reaction when he saw what is inside the box..and he hid well on the small peeps of the bathroom.

 

--------

 

 

He smiled knowingly as he messaged Jaejoong hyung and Changmin not to return to the dorm tonight. He will have Yoochun for him all night.

 

"Fighting.." He murmured. "I must do this..It is now or never.." He does not know from where he got the courage..but seeing Yoochun's reaction a while ago and a huge tent on his pants..he was sure..that he's y body and booty will not fail him.

 

His cheeks was painted red as he thinks of a way to seduce Yoochun..he knows the older guy desire him..and he has effect on him.

 

He turned to his closet to find a y shirt, he found a white fitted but quite long..he smirked and thought it is perfect. He slowly put his boxers disregarding the uncomfortable feelings since he did not wear brief, and put on the shirt..

 

He surveyed his body on the body-length mirror, a smile crept out his face, the shirt only covered half of his thighs.

 

He puffed his cheeks up and slapped it lightly. " I can do this..Yoochun will find me y.." He stared again on the mirror and posed, clearly his was perfect on the view.

 

Slowly, he opened the door of his room, he proceeded to walk in the kitchen..grabbing some cereal and milk on the fridge and put them on the bowl.

 

Yoochun had not notice him until he was seated next to him on the sofa. He heard him gulp hard when he saw what he was wearing.. The shirt was thin enough to make his perky s visible to the ert man next to him.

 

Yoochun was staring at him, but being a tease he was made of, he continued to ignore him. He his lips as the milk wet it, he purposely drop the spoon so he can more.

 

Bending his waist a little longer, his up..almost near Yoochun's grasp. He settled on sofa again, bringing his legs up..he spread his legs slowly looking like his playing with it.

 

He could see him tense up, Yoochun was trying to focus himself on TV when he was already hard down there. A laugh echoed the room at the program they watched. He playfully hit Yoochun on the arm, he almost shivered at the touch..Yoochun's skin was hot~

 

"Chun?..are you sick?"

 

"What..Ohh..no..I'm fine.."

 

"But..your hot.. Are you feeling okay?" He reached for his neck and forehead.. Oh ..that feel good..

 

"Yes..I...just it's getting hot in here..." Yoochun stuttered, feeling Junsu so close to him made him tremble.

 

"Ohh..Want me to turn-on the conditioner?"

 

"Hmm..yes.." He replied, he simply believe that he cold air will make his hot body cool down.

 

"Okay..there!.." Junsu beamed as he adjust the air conditioner, being naughty was really fun. He swift off his feet from the floor and send it up on Yoochun's lap.

 

Yoochun's eyes turned big, those y feet are touching his crotch.." Su?." Confusion was traced on his delicate eyebrows.

 

"Yes..Chunnie.?" He look at him innocently. "Oh..haha..sorry.." He laughed when he saw Yoochun fidgeting on his seat.

 

It happened so fast, the next he knew, Yoochun was hovering above him while kissing him hard. His lips was attached to him like glue, they were literally eating each other's faces. Junsu grip Yoochun's back and clung his legs on his waist, pressing their hard member..He wants Yoochun to feel how hard he is for him.

 

"Su..your so sweet." Yoochun whispered bleakly. Junsu felt so delicious on his lips, he tasted every corner of his mouth..he placed a harsh kissed on his neck, hard on the skin, he felt Junsu softly clawed his back from pleasure.

 

Heated kissed, petting..and touching turned their body upside down, the heat of desire was too much to contain.. Yoochun gazed at the Junsu, his eyes flickered with want.. He stood up on his knees, pulling his shirt up..he saw Junsu his lips..his hands move to zip off his pants.

 

His stomach quiver, when cold air brush on his hard member.. Junsu gulped as he look at him.. Yoochun was perfect in size, not too thick nor long..he grip the head of his ..and pumped it slowly.

 

Junsu clumsily pumped him, the gaze he gave on his was dark..he seemed to be lost.. "Su?.What's wrong.?" He asked, he just want to make sure that Junsu meant this to happen, he was afraid that he will regret it later.

 

"Nothing, I just can't believe that I'm touching him for real..he's so alive.." Junsu said innocently. Yoochun laughed and give him a long kissed..

 

"Haha..God!.How can you be so pure at this time, baby?"

 

"Maybe..I was inexperience on this thing...Chun..I know, your good at this..since you dated many girls..I might disappoint you.."

 

"Su..You have no idea how long I have waited for this.. Your doing it right.."

 

"Really..Chunnie..I..like you...No..I think I love you.." Junsu whipped on his words, he confess to Yoochun on the middle of doing it. He was not afraid of getting rejected anymore.

 

"I love you the very first time I saw you, Su..I figured that my feelings can be reciprocated after I saw the box..You were into me.."

 

"Haha..I don't really used them.. Minnie bought me those things cause he thinks it's helpful."

 

"!..that ert kid!"

 

"And Yoochun you have no choice but to have me.. Cause i will not let you go.."

 

"Oh..feisty..I love that..hon.."

 

Yoochun lift Junsu from the sofa, settling him on his lap.. Junsu laugh at the hard length that's poking him. He put his legs on Yoochun's side, he leisurely undress at front of him..Yoochun his s, each on of them.

 

"." Yoochun demand as he put his three fingers on Junsu's mouth. He complied, wetting it with his saliva, he the finger hard..his tongue twirl and curve along his fingers..

 

Yoochun pulled it out, a trail of saliva drop as his hands traveled on his ..he inserted his wet finger on his tight ring..One finger made him moan in delight..it felt weird but Yoochun's finger were amazing.."More.." softly as he ride himself on the finger.

 

Yoochun put more fingers, he on Junsu..stretching the hole..his insides were hot and pink.

 

"Put it in, Chun!" Junsu mumbled, he can't take it anymore..he wants Yoochun inside of him.

 

"We need lube, baby.."

 

"No..just put it in.."

 

"It will hurt.."

 

"Chunnie!"

 

"Fine..but don't blame me...Ahmm..." Yoochun warned was cut off, Junsu deliberately . He just slammed down without warning... "Su, are you okay.?" He asked worriedly, Junsu was hugging him tightly, his eyes were closed..he saw he was in pain.

 

"Don't move..." Junsu whispered, the burn hurts like hell. He shut his eyes closed, biting his lips to hide his cry..but a tear fall..

 

"Oh God!.Su..!..let me pull out..." Yoochun was horrified when he tear escape his lovers eyes. His heart broke..

 

"No..Chun..please don't..just don't move.."

 

Yoochun stayed still, he was afraid to move..letting Junsu adjust, he made Junsu to take control.

 

Junsu felt it, the burn was there..but it doesn't hurt that much..he started moving slowly. He aimed to pull up then slammed back down slowly.."Ahh..hah..Chunnie.."

 

Yoochun grip his waist, he moaned..he stared at Junsu..letting him move on his own pace. Coil of pleasure hit them, he felt Junsu no longer felt the pain..he move his body against Junsu, meeting every he made..he up and let Junsu down, the process continued, skin slapping..the couch was creaking, cranking from the weight and the fast snapping of their hips..the moans were loud..

 

"Chunnie..!..deeper!" Junsu cried out. Yoochun's was grazing on his spot, the pleasure he felt sends him to the paradise he have never been.

 

Yoochun pulled his wrist, he put it on his shoulders and kissed his lips.. "Oh my..Su..yes.." He was ing in a fast pace.. Junsu stop slamming down on him.. He stretch his feet on the floor as he help Junsu bounced on his lap.

 

"Chun...I'm .." He grab Junsu's and pumped it fast, he was nearing..Junsu after few hard pumps..his breathe labored and hugged his head.

 

Yoochun move on relentless s, he was at the edge of .. He slammed up again and again..He chanted Junsu's name as he release, spilling all his seeds on Junsu's insides..their slicked bodies thumped back down the couch tiredly.

 

"Su..hah..hmm..you are so amazing.." He whispered on the beauty above him, giving a soft slap on his .

 

"Chunnie..I'm tired.."

 

"I know, baby..let me get you to bed.." Yoochun breath out, he force his limbs up, carying Junsu who was tucked on his hips.

 

They both fall down on the bed, groaned at the stickiness and wetness.. Yoochun fall asleep with Junsu in his arms, sighing contentedly. Smiles and happiness wrap their faces, leaving the sofa dirtied, unclean and totally tainted.

 

----------

 

Jaejoong hesitated to knock on the door of Yunho's apartment, Changmin said that he was staying there.

 

"Come on, hyung!..Go!" Changmin chirp on him.

 

He fiddle his lingers, lifting my knuckles up and knock on the door, it opened widely..and Yunho look at him confuse..

 

"Jae?.What are you doing here?" Yunho asked, his eyes squint when he saw Changmin leaning on the car hood.

 

"Hmm..Can we talk?"

 

"Yeah.. I guess.. Come inside..it's cold." He open the door wide, and wave to Changmin to come.

 

Jaejoong felt the warmth, the place was small but cozy, it is perfect to a couple who wanted to have holidays.

 

"So what brings you two here?" Yunho navigated Jae towards the kitchen table while Changmin stayed in the living room.

 

"I..just want to talk about something.. Yunho-ah..when I said I miss you that time..I really mean it."

 

"And...?"

 

'Uhmm.. I want you to know that there is nothing between me and Yoochun, we are not dating." Jae smiled meekly.

 

"Ohh.. I thought you were..Haha..I misunderstood..sorry.."

 

"It's okay..I'm sorry too for not explaining..we're still friends, right?"

 

"Yeah..friends.." Yunho slide his arms and reached for Jae's hands on the other side, he squeeze it lightly and smile. "We're good.

 

Jaejoong tried to smile, he wanted to be more than friends but he needs to be contented for what they have now.

 

----------

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I smiled sweetly when Yunho touch my waist and settled his head on my shoulder..we exchange flirty look on each other while walking hand in hand on the stage. Loud screams and chanting came from the crowd, they all love Yunjae.. After our break, we are back to the stage again, to perform, bring happiness and laughter to the fans..

 

 

I saw Yoochun wink at me and thumbs up..while Changmin tries to suppress his laugh. As always Junsu would run to Yoochun and do their routine, unlike them Yoosu is real..not a fan service..

 

Yoochun had confess to Junsu that he loves him and the dolphin accepts him since he felt the same way.

 

 

YUNJAE!~ YUNJAE!~ the yunjae fans cheered on the couple. I felt proud and happy being next to Yunho...the one he smile to and touch to..

 

After our performance, we went backstage. I saw Yunho giving Junsu a drink while Yoochun wipes his lover's sweat. Why can't he be like Junsu, cute and funny?

 

Our dilemma and jealousy dispersed, the misunderstanding was cleared, but I feel more insecure.. Junsu who used to cry when I steal Yoochun's attention from him was showered with too much attention now. Even Yunho was clinging on him.

 

"Hyung, stop glaring at Junsu hyung..it's not his fault that he is cute without even trying." Changmin tease me. I playfully punched his stomach and we slap each other's arms.. It's weird but it is the way Changmin comfort me.

 

"Yahh!..stop that,..Your hurting each other!" Yunho yelled. I look away since Yunho was not happy by our childish actions.

 

I sticked my tongue out to Changmin and went to the bathroom to pour out my broken heart.

 

I stayed silent on our way back to the dorm, feeling dejected and tired.. I retreated early in my room to sleep.

 

I thought I'm strong enough..but inside I'm so weak..I can't get through my feelings on Yunho. He really doesn't care to me anymore

 

As I thought of it.. Maybe he was not really jealous with Yoochun, I was long forgotten and I belong to his past.

 

"Hyung?." Minnie called me while he enter my room. "I.."

 

"Just don't say anything, Min."

 

"But I thought it is okay between you and Yunho hyung.."

 

"Yeah, we're okay.. Back to being friends.."

 

"Ohh..I can help you.."

 

"Hmm..No..I guess this is my punishment for hurting Junsu, stealing Yoochun's time from him.. I don't want to force Yunho to have me back."

 

"So, your giving up?"

 

"No..but let the time heal us.. We also needs space, I can't push myself on him if he doesn't want it, right." Jaejoong sniff, none of us understand why or how are things going to be fine.

 

"Uhmm, okay." Changmin agreed. Pulling Jaejoong with him, they went out to the kitchen

 

-----------

 

 

"Junsu!~careful!" I stop from my tracks when I heard Yunho shouted and he catch Junsu on the waist preventing him from falling.

 

"Ohh..thanks hyung.." Junsu smiled sweetly and cuddle with him.. I felt jealous again, Yunho find Junsu adorably cute..he would always there to see if Junsu is okay, making him laugh and smile, for Junsu, Yunho is always available and find time to help him.

 

I asked Yoochun once if he felt jealous on the attention that Yunho was giving on his boyfriend but he just laugh and said. "Junsu is cute that everybody loves him and that includes Yunho hyung so I don't get jealous..Junsu only loves me.."

 

The laugh and muffled screams came from Junsu's mouth when Yunho tickles him on the sofa..after a minute Yoochun even join the play..not even bothered by the fact that someone is touching his lover.

 

I can't stand it, I decided to go to my room again and watch some movies..opening my tablet and browsing on the searches. My heart went out when I saw Yunho's pictures on a blog. I keep drooling as I scroll down..where the hell did they get Yunho's y and pics?. 

 

Though I have few saved in my phone secretly, this pictures are new to my eyes. Saving all of it, I stared on it one by one, pointing all those features I love in Yunho. I gaze with longing on those pouty thin lips, his almond eyes that melts me, pointy nose and his small face is perfection. I can never want another body as much as I want his. With great effort I tried to look away to his face but it keeps pulling me back like a magnet.

 

"Yunho-yah...please only look at me....I love you so much..." I whispered on his photo..tears escape from my eyes, it keeps dripping until I wipe it and inhale a heavy breath, my heart is aching for his love. If this keeps up, I can't think straight anymore..

 

"Jae hyung?..knock..knock..

 

"Wae Junsu-ah?"

 

"Manager hyung is here..he want to discuss something with us.."

 

"Okay.." I combed my hair with my finger and look at the mirror if my eyes looks swollen. I lit up my gloomy eyes, and put up a fake smile..that's life..You have to deal with lots of drama.

 

Everyone was in the living room when I came down, Junsu was sitting between Yunho and Yoochun, that leaves me to sit beside Changmin and away from Yunho.

 

"Uhmm...So..in your next live performance..I want you to exchange partners..Yunho will be with Junsu and Jaejoong with Yoochun..since everyone requested for their favorite pairing..Hosu and Jaechun needs to be promoted, though its popular, you need to give your fans and shippers more happiness.. And Changmin....hmm...well stay as you are..I have no problem with you.." Manager instructed.

 

"That's cool.. I mean it nice to be with Junsu!" Yunho blurted out..

 

"Well, Jae hyung is not that bad..so its okay..we did this before." Yoochun said.

 

"So..its settled..I expect you guys to do it natural like Yunjae..well Yoosu is real so I have nothing to say on it. Work hard!" and he left.

 

I wanted to stomp my feet and throw tantrums. Yunho is far to reach now, they will not be doing Yunjae acts..he will be with Junsu..and that hurts.

 

 

 

Jaejoong leaned on the wall, he was on the smoking area, he constantly puffing the smoke on the air.. He was frustrated, and very unhappy with the situation.. Hosu chants irritates him..

 

His past behaviour was unforgivable, partying, drinking and flirting but that was in the past.. He already change, but why the hell Yunho keep ignoring his feelings.

 

He hated being ignored, this jealousy thing was not yet over..and it really drives him insane.

 

"Hyung?" Junsu's nose crumpled when he smelled cigars. The manager told him to fetch Jaejoong on the room.

 

"Neh, Junsu-ah.."

 

"Let's go..the other's are waiting in the van..we're gonna have the celebration in the house."

 

"Okay." Jaejoong replied, he throw the cigar.

 

They walked silently on the corridors, it was awkward..he knows Junsu still feel bad for monopolizing Yoochun..before they entered the elevator..he caught Junsu's wrist.

 

"Junsu-ah..uhmm..I'm sorry..."

 

"Hyung.."

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you..for everything..I know you love Yoochun..I'm sorry for clinging on him..I..I'm so afraid at that time..I feel so lonely and alone.. Will you ever forgive me?" Jaejoong plead.

 

"Hyung..I understand..there's nothing to forgive though..It was all in the past..I'm with Yoochun, now..so, don't worry about it.."

 

"Hmm..Thanks.." Jaejoong smiled meekly.

 

"But I think you should fixed your relationship with Yunho hyung.."

 

"Su..?"

 

"I'm serious, hyung..don't you think it is sweeter the second time around.. All you have to do is convince Yunho hyung that you deserve a chance."

 

"I see.. What if he shuts me down.?" Jaejoong said, they entered the elevator and joined with the others.

 

"That's way too think, hyung..Let's just hope for the best.." Junsu smiled, though he doubt that stubborn Yunho would give in to him this time.

 

-------------

 

As soon as the door shut behind, Jaejoong walked over Yunho who is laying on the bed, surfing on his tab.

 

"Yunho..I want a second chance..." He said, he was staring into his eyes, focusing on his reaction.

 

Yunho sighed, putting down his tab..he glance at him. "Jae, I don't think I wanted to be committed with someone, right now.. Isn't it too early to talk about it."

 

"Yun..."

 

"Jaejoong, please just try thinking about it.. Haven't we keep repeating the same old story.. We have use second chances too much, it might be fifth now."

 

"Yunho.. What are you saying!?"

 

"I was saying that, let's remain as friends. In that way, we can stop hurting each other."

 

"No!"

 

"Jaejoong!.don't be stubborn..Fine! Just give me time or we're over..choose!"

 

Jaejoong exhaled sharply. He have to choose the better, less hurting.."I'll wait.."

 

"Good..uhmm..please locked the door when you leave..I don't want to be disturb."

 

Jaejoong stared at him unbelievably, he took a sharp intake of air, trying to calm his self. For a moment, he felt his heart just shattered, squeezing his eyes closed...but the corner of his mouth twitched, he has to say it.

 

"Yunho, why did you become like this?"

 

"Well.let's say who.. You made me like this, Jae.."

 

"Yun..."

 

"Just get out!" Yunho shouted, he don't want to see Jaejoong.. His face was enough to make him messed up with his emotions.

 

Jaejoong was startled, he run outside, slamming the door hard. He swallowed hard, he is not going to cry.. He run until he was outside...he waved at the taxi nearby..and drove to his parents house.

 

---------

 

"What the did you do, hyung!?" Changmin shouted at Yunho, who is silently sitting at the edge of the couch.

 

Yoochun pulled Changmin away before he could punched the leader. The manager just left after bringing them bad news. Everyone was shocked except Yunho..the leader was busying him self with the book, reading seriously as if the bad news would not affect them. Jaejoong wants out..he talked to the manager that he wanted to terminate his contract..but the manager forbid him, he advise that he should think about it that he can't resolve the problem by leaving.

 

Jaejoong refuse to get back, their album was canceled and moved into next year..the CEO was angry, but the manager insisted that he can solve the situation, they just needed time time.. So the schedule, promotions and the release of the album was moved.

 

"Hyung..don't do this..don't you care about us, anymore?" Junsu asked, taking Yunho's hand he grip it tightly. " We are breaking apart..please..do something.." he pleaded, he don't want to get through another break up. "Remember this." He continued, forcing the picture of them on Yunho's lap. "You insisted to us that we should take a family picture...look hyung.. Tell me, what would you feel If Jaejoong hyung was not here.."

 

Yunho was just staring at the frame, he was numb and confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Uhmm..something's missing.."

 

"There, do you think we could smile like this, if Jaejoong hyung will not be part of us anymore.. Isn't it what Dong bang shin ki is about.?. Five people brought by talent, ambition...by love..became friends...then family.. We are family, hyung..and it will not be the same without Jae hyung.."

 

"Su.."

 

"You once said that you would be together forever..we know that it was not in the ing script. You genuinely love the thought of spending the rest of your life with him..your anger and ill feelings towards Jaejoong will vanish but do you think love will left too?. Do you want to spend your life regretting that you should have give him all the chance in this world?"

 

"I don't want to get hurt..."

 

"Hyung.. Aren't you hurt because you love Jaejoong?. You're messed up emotions is because of him. Don't you think he is hurt with your actions, too? Jaejoong hyung asked for a chance, and you refuse him..Look at me, I was hurt too but I gambled..I confess to Yoochun..If I didn't have courage and I would have lose that chance..

 

"I wanted time to think!"

 

"Life is not all about you...if you waste more time..don't you even think that it would be too late?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I was not suppose to tell this, but Jaejoong hyung was missing. His parents just told us that Jae don't want to see us but..I have this feeling that they are lying."

 

"What!" Yunho sprang up from his seat, before he could dial the manager's number Junsu stop him.

 

"Hyung.No!..Do you want people to know?"

 

"Ohh.."

 

"We should look for him.."

 

"Hmm..How?"

 

"Do you trusts us, hyung?"

 

"Of course.."

 

"Then pack your things..cause we're going to look for him.."

 

Yunho wasted no time, he run to his room to packed..he was scrambling to put things on the luggage. He missed to see the Yoosumin's hideous smile.

 

"That was a heartbreaking speech, baby..So what's the plan?"Yoochun coed to his lover. He kissed Junsu's forehead.

 

"Hmm..just go with the flow..and Minnie, stop cursing.."

 

"Haha..I wanted to more real.."

 

''Fine, just stop with the screaming and cursing..Goshhh..It hurts my ears."

 

"Okay..

 

They know about Jaejoong's dilemma of leaving the group, so Junsu offered him a place where he could think about it..Jaejoong was on vacation.

---------

 

Yunho yelped when Changmin pushed him inside the room. He turned the knob forcefully but it was locked from outside.

 

"Yah!.Changmin-ah!..open the door!..Bam!..bam!" He banged the door, but no one was listening to him since Changmin run away..Yoosu bribed him with the food in Toscana Hotel to locked Yunho on the room.

 

He was tricked, the three musketeers hold him down while he was trashing on the car earlier insisting that he must see Jaejoong..he was worried that he might be kidnap..but Yoochun said he needs a vacation..and Junsu's hotel was a perfect place to relax.. How can he relax when Jaejoong is missing, he have called his Jaejoong's sister to confirm if Jae went there but negative..they haven't seen Jaejoong in a while.

 

"!" He cursed, he look at the windows, it was high..he can't escape there..he might end up dying if he jump out. He went to the balcony..no ing fire exit.

 

Sighing, he slumped tiredly on the sofa, his mind swirled..he was dizzy..it was full of images, imagining Jaejoong was captured, tortured by kidnappers.. He was gradually falling into unconsciousness when he heard someone struggling.

 

"Hello?.Who's there?"

 

He didn't hear a respond, he wondered and followed the sound, it lead him to the room at the end of the hallway...the master's bedroom..the door was slightly open..he peek through the door, he sees a lump on the bed.

 

"Hey.. Are you okay?" Yunho asked as he walked towards the bed, he is going kill Yoosumin.. How could they leave a man on the bed?"

 

The man struggled to face him, he was tied on his back and his face was covered with a cloth. Because the room is dark, he failed to notice that the man's tattoo's on his body.

 

Yunho pulled the man to frees his hand..then he moved to uncover his face.

 

"Jaejoong!" Yunho gasped. "! Who did this you!?" He added sternly, to hide his shock.

 

"I...don't know.." Jaejoong said.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm on vacation, Junsu said I can take any room in the hotel."

 

"Oh ! I'm tricked again!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Well, Junsu said you are missing and we are going to look for you! Those guys really loves to meddle."

 

''Yeah.." Jaejoong stared at Yunho, he was blushing, under the blanket.. Yunho's hot hands are makingg him dizzy. Jaejoong pulled away, he stands up attaching the covers on his body. He opened the curtains, to see the outside view..before he could open it wide. Yunho's hands grab his waist, kissing him on the nape.

 

"Yun.."

 

"I've miss you...I want to start over again.." Yunho whispered on his ear.

 

Jaejoong tilted his neck, giving more access to Yunho, he continued kissing his sensitive skin.."Yes...yun..hmmm.."

 

"Will you be mine, again?"

 

"Oh..yes..hmm." Jaejoong moan, Yunho was his birthmark..giving it a soft nip. "Oh God!. Yun..don't bite."

 

Yunho squeezed his waist, swirling him to leaned on the sliding glass, he kissed his lips sensely..biting him hard.. "Aww.." Jaejoong cried, he tasted copper blood in his mouth.. Yunho was so aggressive. "Wait, Yun..someone might see us here.."

 

"No..I don't care!" He pinned Jaejoong, making him groaned at the pain. He craved for him, the overpowering desire to touch Jaejoong never fade.

 

Jaejoong tossed his head side by side, as Yunho's kiss traveled on his neck, down to chest.. He grip Yunho's head, pushing him on his s..but Yunho purposely avoid it..teasing his lover's skin..not wanting of giving him pleasure.."Yun...please..."

 

He grinned, he kiss the s...drawing circles on the pink bud, he it hard..while his hands lift Jaejoong's leg on his waist. He his making his lover whine at his hardness. Jaejoong's hands became unsettled as he undress Yunho...it was strange..they don't feel ashamed being seen from the outside..they were lost from their own desire.

 

"We need lube..." Yunho breathe, lust was visible in his eyes.. his lips he gave Jaejoong a smile.

 

Jaejoong automatically went down on his knees, he reached for Yunho's , tugging it slowly.. He him fast making it erected..before he took two deep breaths and him in his mouth... Yunho moaned at the heat that surround his . Jaejoong's tongue was expertly him, while he his head..his breath hitched when the beauty under him squeezed his goddamn balls.

 

", Jae..faster..." Yunho exhale..he forward...making Jae engulf his length more.. He almost gag as Yunho constantly to hard on his mouth..He was big but he managed to him.

 

He pulled Jaejoong up, kissing him hard. "You look y that way, babe.." he pushed Jaejoong on the glass, bending him over..

 

Grasping his cheeks, Yunho spread it widely..he give Jaejoong's pink hole a . "Uhm..Yun..that feels good.." he the ring fo muscles, his tongue delve down on the hole..teasing, and ing in.."More please, Daddy..." as Yunho pushed his fingers in, the tight hole his long fingers in.

 

"Oh baby..Tell Daddy, what you want..."

 

"Please Daddy, I want your huge in me..."

 

Yunho heard much of the kink, gripping his waist..he positioned his on the twitching hole.. He in, rolling his waist to sank in deeper.."Ahh..Daddy!" Jaejoong screamed, feeling the familiar pain. "Deeper, please.."

 

Yunho groaned..he bite Jaejoong's shoulder harshly leaving bruise marks..nipping and the skin that he can reach as he on the beauty, snapping his hips upwards. ", baby...spread your legs wider so I'll be able to penetrate deeper.."

 

Jaejoong grip on the curtains, he was almost splitting. He spread his legs more, making Yunho sank in him deeper.."Yeah..that's it." Yunho moaned as his balls slap on Jae's .

 

He was ing in an animalistic manner, his pace was ruthless making Jaejoong scream each time he hit his spot..it was so hot inside, the heat was making him daze..Jaejoong's wet hole was squishing his tightly. He grabbed his waist, turning it for a hot kiss..sweet, delicious mouth were boldly attached to him.

 

They were sweating hard, Yunho's eyes glance outside, trying to see if someone was looking at them but he sigh in relief cause the whole place was deserted.

 

Deep moans from pleasure, heavy breathe from panting..the slowed down when Jaejoong came hard, painting the glass wall with his seed.. Yunho supports his waist, as he fast again..he chants Jaejoong's name until he release his inside his lover's hole..filling him with his s..with a shuddering cry he collapse on the top od Jaejoong's back.

 

Jaejoong was caught surprise, and unable to hold the weight put on him..lost his balance grip on the curtains but it give in..they both fall on the floor catching their breath. They laughed as they watched each other, Yunho pulled Jaejoong on his chest, kissing his temple lightly.."I love you, Jae..I'm sorry for being harsh to you.."

 

"It's okay..Yun..I never stop loving you..and thank you for accepting me again."

 

"Hmm.. Do you think they know what we did here?"

 

"No, if we cleaned up after.." Jaejoong smirked, as he rolled over and settle on Yunho's lap. "I'm up for a ride..Wanna come?"

 

"!"

 

"Oh yes..Daddy!"

 

----------

 

''Oh God!..sobs..I should have known that they were not going to talk..but..waaahhh..Having in my most prize room..they tainted our honeymoon suite, Chunnie!" Junsu cried ah he wailed on his lover.. Yoochun laughed as they watch from the video monitor, they are not suppose to see this..but ..Yunjae make up was hot!. Even Changmin refuse to blink as he glued his eyes on the monitor.

 

''They tore my curtains!..waahhh..stained my sheets.. Chunnie!"Junsu whimpered.

 

"Hey..baby, it's okay..at least they are back on each other.."

 

"But that was our honeymoon suite!"

 

"We can take other rooms here, we can have the rooftop.. You want to make love under the sun?"

 

"Yes...Fine! But I'll charge them the room!.hmmpp..I was the one who took liberty to arranged the room."

 

"Well, okay..here's Yunho's card.." Yoochun gave him a platinum card..unlimited credits.

 

"Waahhh..Thanks Chunnie..i love you!" He hugged and kissed his lover.

 

"Yeah..I love you, too baby.." Yoochun replied. He glance at Changmin who was staring at them. Their maknae was sitting there, looking at them intently as if he was waiting for something. "Hmm..what?"

 

"Nah..just wondering if I could digest it all..after watching Yunjae's video..then I could watch Yoosu's live performance.."

 

''Yahhh! Changmin-ah! I'll steal your food!" Junsu warned..before he could add up to warn the maknae, he flew to the kitchen to guard his food.

 

''That kid never change..he's a damn ert and a food monster!" Yoochun said, as he closed the laptop to give Yunjae privacy. Looking at the window, he sighed.. Will he ever have the great of his life?"

 

"Yohoo!..Chunnie!"

 

Yoochun strip his eyes away from the window, he look over his lover, his mouth gaped..he drools at the sigh in front of him. Junsu lock the door of their room, as he undress like a lightning..his Su was , only a soccer ball covering his .

 

"! This is it!"

 

 

 

The End

 

----------------

 

A/N:   >////////////////////////////< waahhhh..I'm so..so....I don't know!!!!...Thank you for reading..I hope you like it!