Chapter 2

The Riddle girl

N's POV

"I'm a ghost N"

Excuse me?!! What did she just say?!

"N HYUNG!!" Ken suddenly shouted. Ah right he can't see her! I need to send him away.

"Nothing, just wanted to have some fresh air. Go back to sleep. Plai!!!" I said as I dragged him to the door! The moment I made sure he wasn't around anymore, I turned back to the "ghost".
If I could, I'd be screaming my heart out right now! If she is real, then ghosts are real!! RUN AWAY FOR YOUR LIFE!!

"W-w-what do I m-mean w-what are y-y-you?!!".

She giggled a bit. It should be cute ,it is, but just the fact that she's ghost makes everything she does a bit creepy to me.

"I forgot you're easily scared. It's okay I'm not a scary ghost; I mean, I'm a starlight for heaven's sake!"

Well she had a point. Nothing in her was scary or creepy, but I was still shivering from the inside.

"If y-you're -" CHA HAKYEON STOP SHUTTERING ! "If you're really a ghost, how c-come I can see you?!"

"Don't know" she shrugged "I was so surprised when you talked to me and you left quickly afterwards I don't think I had time to blink!"

She kept talking but I didn't process anything afterwards. I can see ghosts?! Why me?! I could curl up in my bed for months without moving an inch if someone said a ghost is waiting for me outside the room. NOW I CAN ACTUALLY SEE ONE!! WHERE CAN I HIDE?!! SOMEONE GET ME A BLANKET!!

Wait, ghosts don't exist, right?! Then what is she?! Maybe This is really a dream?! OH MY GOD maybe I became so nervous to the point that I've gone mad! That's is it !! That must be it! Pheww I thought I could see ghost. She's just a work of my mind. NOW I CAN LIVE 'HUGE SMILE'

"OMG I'VE GONE MAD!!" I screamed, probably interrupting her! I don't care though, I AM MAD !! I AM IMAGINING THINGS!! NOOOOOO MY LIFE AS AN IDOL IS OVER !! I'LL BE SENT TO SOME MENTAL WARD AND THEY'LL INFECT-

"Why do I have a feeling you're building scenarios in your mind right now?!"

"No no I need to ignore you! You're not real! You're just the work of my sick mind-

"SHUT UP!" Okay now she's scary "I am real N don't worry you're not 'mentally ill' or anything" she said in a duh tone like it's the most normal thing on earth. Ha. Ha. Ha. Yeah it is....

"Okay okay You can forget You ever saw me, I'm leaving"
YEAH PLEASE DO! I silently shouted.

She walked towards the door and with every step she took "that I kept counting", I was praying that she will ACTUALLY disappear for real. I don't need more drama in my life. Like seriously.
When she finally reached the door, she suddenly stopped. NO NO NO PLEASE LEAVE DON'T LOOK BACK PLEASE DON'T JUST DON'T-

"Umm, N,"

Yup, I'm officially the most unlucky person on earth.

"I think we have a problem" I looked at her, sending her some next level glares combined with imaginary daggers that could kill in 0.009 seconds. She seemed to be oblivious about all the hate I'm sending her though "What now?!" I said.

"I can't pass the door."