Chapter 1

The Riddle girl

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

N was tired. It was their first performance for their new comeback and he had been nervous since morning. Even though he was satisfied with their new concept, he wasn't sure if starlights like it or not. All the members seems to have the same thoughts though, which explains why everything was gloomy in their dorm. It was time to sleep now, so he wasn't going to try to cheer them up now, maybe tomorrow.

As soon as N closed his eyes to sleep, he drifted to dreamland. He dreamed about something, something strange, but he doesn't remember it. That dream however caused him to open his eyes again, fully awake, after only one hour of sleep. Maybe he really was so nervous about the comeback that sleep doesn't seem to be an option for him now. He decided to just practice their choreography for a while till he's sleepy again, if that ever happened.


It was so dark in his room so he decided to open the lights, hoping it won't wake the other members. He regretted that decision as soon as he opened them.


Cauz the lights revealed the presence of some "unwanted" guests in his room. The stalker girl from before.
 

Before he could scream, she put her finger over as if to tell him to shut up.
 

"Shhhh you'll wake everyone up!" she said. "I'll wait for you in the rooftop" and with that, she left his room.

 

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.
 

This is a dream right?! Some twisted dream that N had out of fear.... Right?! But no matter how hard N pinched himself, he doesn't wake up!
Should he follow her to the rooftop?! But what if she really is a stalker who wants to kidnap him or something?!
Even though N wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing, he still wore his sweatshirt, rode the elevator and entered the rooftop.

 

"What took you so long!" she said the moment he entered. She was still wearing the clothes she had on when they first met and only one of her headphones were on.
 

"Who are you? And how did you get in here?!" he asked.
 

"Who am i ..hmmm lets stick with the name starlight for now!"
 

"Starlight?! So you are a fan?!"

 

"Duh! And how I came here.. Let's say I can go anywhere whenever I want and no one can stop me."
 

"What does that sup-

 

N was cut by the sound of the rooftop door opening. Ken entered while rubbing his eyes, probably still a bit asleep.
 

"What are you doing here hyung?!" he said cutely and the girl couldn't help but sequel at how cute he is. The shocking thing was, Ken wasn't even bothered. N stared at both of them for a while, wondering why Ken wasn't affected with the girl's presence. When she noticed N's stares; she chuckled a bit.
 

"He can't see me N." N looked at her, confused. "You're the only one who can." Her face expression suddenly turned into a sad one which caught N off guarded "I am a ghost N"


Author's Note:

First chapter xD btw chapters will be short cauz I write them on phone and it's tiring. 

I'm soooo nervous ><