Princess

Hold And Kiss

 

 

Fluff fluff fluff ALERT!

 

__________________________________________

 

Jiyong felt himself drift off and out of his dream and come back to the real world slowly. He could feel soft fabric against his face, the sun hitting his sensitive eyelids in an agressive way, the warmth against him, the soft arms draped around him and that sweet manly scent he loves that was filling his nose in the most delectable way. He hid his face more into that soft fabric to try to gain back the darkness sun brought away from him but sadly he was awake, there was no way he could get back into dreamland.

 

 

So he just whined and stilled there, in the warm embrace that he loves, the hold of the man he adores. After some minutes he rose his head up and looked at the handsome face of his boyfriend. Slightly chubby cheeks on a sharp jawline, plump pink lips, little cute nose, high cheekbones. But what he loved to most were his eyes, his dark and deep eyes... but they were closed at the moment. Jiyong rest his head by his and brought a hand up to his neck, the hair at its nape and stared at his handsome sleeping boyfriend.

 

 

'' My Seunghyun hyung''

 

 

It was only a whisper, but this little sound made the older hold him tighter to his body. The younger laughed quietly at this and hid his face in his neck, hugging him back. He couldn't help the smile on his lips. It was funny, even after dating him for three years, even just a hug from his boyfriend could make him smile in happiness. He was so crazy in love with Seunghyun. He loved him even more every day, every hour, every minutes and every seconds.

 

 

People would call him cheesy, mushy, too romantic or anything... he admits that he would have told the same to someone like him before he met Seunghyun. Yeah, before he met Seunghyun, because after this... his heart and feelings were dedicated to him and him only. Seunghyun stole his heart at first glance. After that, he was the only one he could think about, the only one he dreamt about... even if he didn't even know his name back then... To him, it was love at first sight.

 

 

He slowly pulled away from him, taking his arms off of his body even though he would have liked to stay in his hold all day and most probably forever. But he wanted to do something for him, something that would make his love happy. He tried to leave the bed quietly and without making the bed move too much so he wouldn't wake Seunghyun up, but he failed. Those strong and muscular arms were back around his waist and Seunghyun had his face buried in his hip, groaning at him.

 

 

'' Where are you going?''

 

 

Jiyong smiled at his cuteness, his blonde hair sweetly.

 

 

'' I'm just going to make breakfast''

 

 

The older whined again and hugged him tighter.

 

 

'' No you're not, you're staying with me''

 

 

'' I'll be downstairs hyung, not far''

 

 

'' The kitchen is too far''

 

 

Jiyong laughed.

 

 

'' You're such a baby''

 

 

Seunghyun pulled himself up on his arms and rubbed his eyes with a hand, pouting. The younger cooed internally at this. He was so cute, though he hated it when Jiyong was telling him that, saying a man should be handsome and not cute. Funny how he always kept saying Jiyong was cute though. Seunghyun suddenly took Jiyong by the waist and pulled him back further in the bed so he was leaning on the headboard. He scooted back into the covers but laid his head on his boyfriend's thigh, one hand holding his. The younger held back his hand instantly while his free one played in his blonde hair.

 

 

'' What are you doing?''

 

 

'' Making sure my source of warmth stays here''

 

 

'' So I'm just your personal heater?''

 

 

The older rose his head up and rest it on his free hand, looking at Jiyong with a smile, love in his eyes as he looked at him.

 

 

'' You're the one that keeps my heart beating, the one that keeps it from freezing back again''

 

 

Jiyong blushed madly but also grinned. He shook his head with a little laugh.

 

 

'' You're so cheesy''

 

 

'' And you love it''

 

 

'' Because I love you. I love everything about you''




Seunghyun let out one of his deep chuckle and brought their linked hands to his mouth, kissing the back of Jiyong's hand. The younger whined but let him do.

 

 

'' Hyung, don't do that, I'm no girl''

 

 

'' But you're my princess''

 

 

'' Prince, I'm not a girl''

 

 

'' True that, you're cuter and more beautiful than any girl''

 

 

The younger flushed ten shades of red and looked away with a pout.

 

 

'' Don't say things like that, It's embarrassing, I'm a boy''

 

 

He heard Seunghyun sit up in the bed and take place by him. He let go of his hand only to wrap it around Jiyong's waist and pull him closer to him. His free one got under the younger's chin to raise his face up to his. Jiyong couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach when he saw those dark deep eyes he loves so much. Seunghyun's eyes never failed to amaze him. Seunghyun leaned down to him and pressed his lips against his gently.

 

 

'' I won't stop telling you how beautiful you are until you believe me''

 

 

Jiyong blushed again and grinned widely before hiding his face in his blue shirt. The older laughed at his cuteness and his red hair, kissing his head.

 

 

'' I love you''

 

 

Jiyong hugged him tightly and kissed his neck.

 

 

'' I love you too, so much it's crazy. Every day I love you even more''

 

 

He could hear the smile in his boyfriend's voice as he whispered near his ear.

 

 

'' I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation''

 

 

Jiyong pulled away and kissed his lips lovingly. He rest his forehead against Seunghyun's with a smile, locking his eyes with his. Seunghyun smiled back, cupping his face and his smooth cheeks with his thumbs. He whispered again, the moment too precious to be loud.

 

 

'' I must have been really good in my past life to have such a pretty angel by my side in this one''

 

 

Jiyong giggled and rest his hands on his shoulders. He laid back on the bed, pulling Seunghyun to him so he was hovering over him. The younger slid his hands up into his blonde locks, a little smirk on his lips.

 

 

'' I think you know pretty well I'm not as pure as snow''

 

 

Seunghyun sighed, trailing a finger on his boyfriend's sharp jawline softly.

 

 

'' I do, I corrupted you''

 

 

'' The way I remember things, it was the inverse''

 

 

The older laughed a bit and rose his eyes back up to the younger's dark chocolate ones. He brought a finger to Jiyong's lips and let his thumb graze the soft pink lips. Jiyong kissed the thumb, eyes not leaving the older's.

 

 

'' Why do I love you so much?''

 

 

He closed the distance between him and Jiyong. Their lips locked perfectly together and they engaged in a passionate kiss. It was not innocent but not obscene either, just a heated exchange of two men being completely and madly in love with each other. Jiyong let out some little moans as Seunghyun invaded his mouth. It always made him react like this, when Seunghyun was french kissing him. He knew it was just kissing but Seunghyun was too good, too much, anything about him was too much.

 

 

They pulled away from each other panting slightly. Seunghyun smiled a bit and Jiyong's lips teasingly before ending it with a peck. It made the younger giggle and return the gesture. Seunghyun leaned to him again and landed kisses everywhere on his cheeks, chin, nose, eyes, forehead. He was covering his lover in kisses and the younger could only laugh at this.

 

 

'' Hyung, Hyung, what are... you doing?''

 

 

Seunghyun finished with a kiss again.

 

 

'' I'm just enjoying you''

 

 

'' Don't you ever get enough of me?''

 

 

The older shook his head with a grin. It made him look like a mischevous kid.

 

 

'' I can never get enough of you. Never''

 

 

Jiyong laughed at that, sliding his hands back to his shoulders.

 

 

'' Can we get down and make breakfast now? I'm kind of hungry''

 

 

Seunghyun pouted.

 

 

'' I only want to eat one thing though, and it's you''

 

 

Jiyong hit his shoulder but pink was dusting his cheeks.

 

 

'' Hyung!''

 

 

The older smiled again and stole a kiss before pulling the younger into his arms. He settled him bridal style in his chest, the younger burying his face in his shoulder out of embarrassement.

 

 

'' What are you doing now?''

 

 

'' Taking my beautiful princess to the kitchen''

 

 

Jiyong clenched at his shirt with a growl but a wide smile was on his lips. Even though Seunghyun couldn't see his face, he knew his Jiyong and he knew he loved being called his princess and treated like one. He kissed the top of his red head.

 

 

'' I love you ''

 

 

__________________________________________

 

ugh... I swear I got diabetes writing that...