I think I LIKE You

Time And Fallen Leaves


HUNHAN-HHKBYS!/>

 

Going back to work at 3 PM is my everyday routine. Going to school then work, my everyday life is like this. But not getting tired of it, because I know I have to and I need to, for my future, for my mother whom I left in my old hometown.

3 days after the incident about the couple who broke up namely, Sehun and Kai.

“Good afternoon!” I greeted my co-workers who are currently talking in the locker room.

“Sunbae! Sehun is here today and he’s looking for you” Minah told me and smiled.

“Looking for me? Why?” I asked her. Then I remember about the rain and the umbrella. Minah smiled more.

“He only told me he owes you something” she smiled.

“Ah right.” I answered her. She squealed like a fangirl with my other co-worker Yun.

“What? What? The whole school knows that he and Kai is already broken up, I don’t know who spread it but I think Kai is dating a new guy now, he is also in Arts department but he is a singer” Minah told me. Wow, they just broke up 3 days ago and Kai is already dating. Maybe Sehun is dying now in pain. But I don’t care. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

“Who?” Yun asked her.

“Doh Kyungsoo, he’s another cutie though. Squishy Kyungsoo, have an angelic voice and very handsome, to be honest” Minah told me.

“Doh Kyungsoo? As in DO?” I asked Minah with full of surprises.

 I know Kyungsoo. He is my friend from my high school. We’re both in singing department.

“You know him?” She asked me. I just nodded.

“Small World, now why don’t you change your cloth Sunbae and serve Sehun, he is waiting for you, really!” She squealed for the 2nd time.

Small World indeed –

Once I changed clothes, I walk directly to the main office and patched my name when did I arrive and what time is my duty, for today I was assigned as a server or waiter.

Once I walked in the restaurant, I immediately saw Sehun, sitting again at the exact place where he seated before.

“Hi, can I take your order sir” I told him.

He looked at me, and smiled.

I can say that he is really handsome, with almost perfect feature –

I handed him the menu.

“I thought you will never come, I’ve wasted my precious 30 minutes” he told me. I smiled because of the sudden whining.

“I never thought that you will look for me, sorry for taking your precious 30 minutes” then we both laughed. Thinking about how we first met and how we talked. It seems that we are very close, I feel comfortable around him. I never saw him smiling or laughing like that. Weird.

After the laughter no one dared to talk, he looked at the menu – the awkward feeling is back.

“Can I take your order now?” I asked him. Just to stopped the awkward feeling.

“Can I order you?” He asked me instead and he smirked. OMG – he is flirting with me. Be calm Luhan – calm down Luhan, I told myself. I have to say something.

“Sorry Sir, but I am not in the menu – “ he looked at me, then I smiled

                        “But you can order me since I’m the special offer today – but don’t expect that my price will be cheap” I smiled at him.

He smirked again.

“Oh no, I don’t have enough cash here to purchase you – so can I order at least your name?” he smiled at me. I am dying – I am not good with this

“No Sir, seriously can I take your order?” I smiled at him genuinely. I cannot win against this kind of thing

“I’ll order something if you tell me your name, just your name. I know I owed you something, your umbrella remember, can we be friends? Please” he told me.

Seeing him like this – I cannot say no.

Taking a glance at my manager and my co workers if they’re looking at me or can hear anything – I signed when no one mind if I talk to Sehun longer.

“I’m Luhan Sir, can I take your order now?” I told him. Feeling guilty that I am taking longer time talking to Sehun while my other co workers are rushing to get the order of the other customers.

 Then he smiled at me.

“I know you know my name already, but I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun” he smiled at me. Then he gave me his order. I nodded and bowed at him once I get his order when he grab my wrist.

“Wait, here. Thanks anyway. I didn’t get sick because of you, Thank you” he handed me my umbrella then smiled brightly. Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeee! He is so handsome. I CANNOT

I smiled at him “That Boy Doesn't Deserve Your Tears, smile instead- it suits you more” I told him. I didn’t know why I told him that. Realizing what I’ve told him because of his questioning look, I turned around and walked fast to the kitchen and handed his order to the chef - with my reddening cheeks.

3rd person POV

Without Luhan’s knowledge – after he turned around, Sehun smiled at him and say “I know, Thank You – I think I like you”