Sequel: I'll give you Hickeys

Give me my kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi. First I want to thanks for all who had give me a reply for my question. Two, I want to say sorry because I didn't reply for any of the comments because I didn;t check the noti button. I thought it just had a subscribers noti. Three, @Eminaw, no, this is not the April Fool XD. And lastly, I hope this sequel is good^^. It's a little bit rated, so I hope no one's feel uncomfortable with it :)

 

Its a time when all the members sleep. Jin feel something wet against his neck. He groan a bit when he feel his neck been bite, but he didn’t make a force to open his eyes. He is so damn tired with the concert they did before. That’s why he just think that it just a dream and ignore the sore he feels on his neck.

When the morning comes, bts’s dorm are being boom by the alarm clock. No one make a move or about the noisy sound. Jin moving around from his sleep because the alarm clock is from his room. So, he force himself to get up and shut the clock down. Damn schedule and being the oldest. He need to wake up earlier than others and wake up the kids. Namjoon is the leader, but that destroy monster won’t wake if someone didn’t kick his .

He groan while waking up and turn around to stare at his cute boyfriend. Jungkook is sleeping while hugging him tightly. Jin like to observe his younger boyfriend’s face in morning. The maknae is really cute when he is asleep. The 4th year of dating the boy didn’t change the feeling he had for Jungkook but it make him love the boy more than ever. And it’ll never change the facts that he think that Jungkook is innocent.

That is the reason the three maknae line get so frustrated. They really want to kick the oldest of the group but Jungkook stop them. The reason is, Jinkook couple never had even once. NEVER!!. It’s so frustrating and even an angel like Taehyung would want to kill someone. He didn’t know whether Jin is super protective or just plain stupid. Jungkook is not the innocent maknae he used to be as before (thanks to Jimin and Rapmon) but he still considered that Jungkook still is. Jungkook try to keep calm with the oldest until now.

“Wake up!!! Kids wake up!!! We had schedule in 1 hour!!! Wake up or the manager hyung will throw the water on you again!!!” yelled Jin. His voice is bombarding through their dorm. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi who are the easiest to wake are already start to take turn to get into bath. Well, they had 2 bathrooms, so only Jimin that need to wait for his turn while cleaning his bed. Jin get into Namjoon and Taehyung room to wake the hardest members. As usual he will push Taehyung from his bed and kick Namjoon on his to wake him up. After the 2 wake up with a groan and whining he move back to his room that he share with his boyfriend.

“Kookie... wake up. You need to wake up baby. Kookiee....” his boyfriend didn’t move a bit. He sigh at that and take another way. He pull the blanket away from Jungkook’s body and get his hand close to the maknae’s chest. He put a smirk on his face and start to pull on Jungkook’s . That’s the only way to wake up the maknae. Jungkook fidgeting in his sleep and slap Jin’s hand unconsciously. Jin huff at Jungkook reaction and start to fumbling the s. Jungkook start to trash around and quickly get up only to get shock at his older boyfriend.

“Now you wake up. Come on baby, everyone getting ready and you need too.” Said Jin and get off from the bed to get ready himself. He didn’t notice the slight frown on the maknae’s face. Jungkook pout a little and start getting himself ready too.

 

At the dance practice room:

 

Bts just finish half of their practice for the new song. The members take a break from the intense practice. Jin and Hoseok are the only one absent from the room because the both of them lose the game and need to buy the members drinks. The 95 line took this chance the bothering the maknae. Jimin the first one to sling his arm to Jungkook now broad shoulder.

“So, what the heck on Jin hyung’s neck?” asked Jimin while smirking. Taehyung beside is the same with Jimin smirking at the maknae.

“What?” asked Jungkook fain innocent.

“Don’t what him. You know what we were talking about Jungkook-ah.” Said Taehyung.

“I don’t what you two were talking about.” Answered Jungkook while drinking the water bottle. He still put on his innocent facade. Jimin snort at the maknae’s answer.

“You know that the other hyung will soon notice it right? It’s not really in a hidden place.” Said Jimin. This time Jungkook can’t help but grinning on the word.

“Haha... I can’t help. He look so handsome last night and I’m frustrated okay.” Jungkook confessed everything and that make the 95 liner laugh out loud. The other two just give a slight look and turn to what they were doing. It’s not like the first time the maknaes being loud and weird.

“Haha, why don’t you just attack him last night?” asked Taehyung with ert face.

“And get push and nagging the whole night? Well thank you very much but I won’t glad to take it. Being need to do it myself is already hard enough.” Jungkook said with a huff.

“Hahaha poor you maknae. You know, you just need to attack that airhead if you want to stop being a big V-. And it’s not even as cool as my name.” Taehyung said while laughing his off.

“Yeah, just do what I did to Namjoon hyung. No matter how stoic he is, he won’t push my y body.” Jimin make a pose to show his iness.

“Yeah, and your big booty. Damn, I would do anything to taste that.” Said Taehyung naughtily.

“You did realise you said that in front of the booty’s owner right?” asked Jungkook.

“Yeah, and I don’t care right Jiminie?” Taehyung wriggle his eyebrows and the both of them laugh out loud again.

“Now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter