GIVE ME!

Give me my kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung.. Give me.” Plead Jungkook with his big doe eyes.

“No!” Said Jin then try to get away from Jungkook. He went to kitchen to get water.

“Hyung… give me, give me.” Continue Jungkook.

“No!”

“Hyung!” Jin turns his head toward Jungkook, and then said:

“I said no! I won’t give it to you now.”

“Why?” asked Jungkook not satisfied with his hyung answered.

“Cause you’re innocent!”

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Hmmph. You hate me.” Said Jungkook pouting.

“No, I love you so much to ruin your innocence.”

“Hyung….” Jungkook is still trying.

“No!” Jin slams the door behind him, as he wants to run away from the maknae. Jungkook just stay in front of their’s room pouting.

The entire scene been witnessed by their members.

“What happen? Why Jin hyung looking so mad. He rarely raised his voice to Jungkook.” Asked RapMon toward others. The members just shrugged their shoulder except Jimin.

“Jungkook asked Jin hyung for kiss.” Said him, calm while watching tv.

“What?!” all member shock with his words.

“How did you know that?” Asked J-Hope.

“I told him to”

“Why?” asked Suga.

“Just for fun.” His eyes still focus on the programme.

“Jin hyung will kill you.” Said RapMon soullessly while ready to get out.

“Hyung, where do you want to go?” Taehyung asked him when he sees RapMon take his jacket.

“I don’t want to be the one that will calm Jin hyung down.” Said RapMon then close the door. The members just shrugged their shoulder and let Jungkook sulking alone on the couch.

 

 

 

Waiting room:

 

Jin was sleeping peacefully after their performances. He didn’t realise that Jungkook were inch close by him. When he opens his eyes, he can see that Jungkook lips almost touch his lips. Then, he pushes him. His eyes twice bigger (if it possible) because of shock.

“Yah,  Jungkook! What are you trying to do?”

“I want my kiss.”

“Are you crazy? What if someone else see what you’re trying to do just now?”

“Don’t worry. It’s only both of us left. RapMon hyung told me to wake you up. Come on we’re going to be late. They already go to car.” Said Jungkook calmly as if he doesn’t do anything weird just now. Jin tries to calm down before following Jungkook.

‘This kid really makes me crazy. Why he want the kiss so much? He never asks before. I need to talk to him tonight.’ Thought Jin.

 

 

 

At Dorm:

 

“Kookie-ah.” Jin called their maknae.

“Yes hyung?”

“Can you follow me to my room? I need to talk something with you.” Asked Jin.

“Okay.” Jungkook follow his lover.

“Hyung, don’t make a mess. We’re going to sleep there too.” Tease J-Hope, and Jimin and Taehyung laugh aloud. Suga and RapMon didn’t care and continue watching tv. Jin show his fist to them and pull Jungkook inside their room. Jin told Jungkook to sit on his bed while his figured out how he is supposed to ask Jungkook about that morning.

“What do you want to talk hyung?” Jungkook asked Jin when he only stare blankly at the wall.

“Erm… about this morning.” Jin start his speak.

“Huh?”

“About the kiss…”

“Ohh… I just want to get my kiss. You’ve never kiss me before other than my hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter