You Are Something Else

More Than Friends (On Hiatus)

 

AYO-KO-LOVE here, this chapter is a gift for my subscribers that waited for chapter 2, and TODAE shippers. 2x 2x combo.2x 2x updates. LOL XD

* You can also read and print this chapter from google doc. You can share this story with your friends and your fellow VIPs, through the link.*

More Than Friends Chapter 3

Note: All Rights Reserved. Don't even try to copy us. You have been warned. Happy Reading! XD

Kang Daesung

I am sitting on a cold bench next to TOP-hyung. A gust of wind blows, the cold seeping through my knitted sweater. The bleak, gray winter weather really suits him. No, I don't mean that he is a dull and boring person. In fact, the colorless surroundings only help to emphasize his features. His prominent cheek bones are more noticeable than ever and his beautiful eyes are dark and alive.

"Hyung, what did you call me over here for?" I smile nervously and twist my ring around my finger, the familiarity giving me little comfort. He clears his throat, anxiety clear on his face, "Daesung-ah, there uh, there is something I have to tell you."

"Yes, hyung. What is it?" I inquire.

"You know what we are right?" he questions me desperately, his eyebrows scrunching up as if he was in deep thought or maybe in pain.

"What are we, hyung?" I reply, fearful of his answer.

"We are just friends," he mumbles. His response gives a brutal stab to my heart; the disappointment makes my eyes sting with held-in tears. I look away to hide the tears that are threatening to spill. I draw in the cold air, taking a deep breath. "But, I want to change that Daesung-ah..," his voice trembles.

I turn around slowly and carefully, "What do you mean?" Tears flow down my cheeks. My vision becomes blurry as a foggy, rain window. "What do you mean, hyung?" I bury my face in my sleeve, trying to stop the tears that keep coming.  I sniff and start to hiccup.

"Don't cry, you look better when you smile," he removes my arm from my face.  "Hey, please look at me."  He slips his hand over mine. His cool fingers wrap around my hand. Using his other hand, he wipes my tears. His hand presses gently against against the side of my face, his thumb erasing my sadness.

I grin, "Sorry. I'll stop crying." I look up at him. "Seunghyun-hyung what were you trying to say again?"

"Daesung, I have feelings for you," Seunghyun-hyung takes both of my hands in his.  

I hiccup in surprise. "What?"

"I like you," he closes his eyes.

"I know it's not supposed to be like this," he explains, "We're friends and we're both guys too. I'm sorry if this is sudden and I'm sorry that I upsetted you."

My thoughts were in turmoil. I didn't want Seunghyun-hyung's feelings to be trampled and tossed aside like this. Why is he apologizing? A flare of anger runs through me. Why?...Was he just telling me this to get rid of those feelings, those burdens? What about me?

"Hyung, why are you closing your eyes like it's the end of the world?" I demand, "Is liking me such a bad thing?"

"No, not at all!" he denies, "How could you say that?"

"You should only apologize when you do something wrong." I reprimand him. "Is it wrong to like me?"

"No, Daesung!" he cries. He huffs in exasperation and looks away. Then I knew that I had pushed him too much. He's angry with me now. I look at his back for a while, mesmerized by his shoulder blades, and slowly reach out my arms and wrap them around him, around his middle.

"Sorry, I made you mad at me didn't I?" I murmur against his ear, my chin resting on his shoulder. "What I meant to say was, I like you too hyung. I like you a lot." Silence. I wonder if he's going to give me the cold shoulder.

He angles his face towards me, his eyes widening. "REALLY?!"  He squeezes me in a big bear hug and holds on. His eyes are shining with excitement and joy. "I'm so glad, so glad!"

We stay like that with our arms around each other, our heartbeats syncing each other, beating in time. I savor this moment, looking at the scenery behind Seunghyun-hyung. The wind whistles through the trees rustling their leaves slightly. Some of the leaves flutter down like moths gathering towards a hot deadly flame. I don't dare blink so as to not miss a second of this special day. I will take a picture with my eyes and keep it in my heart, a safe place.

I was suddenly hoisted up in the air by Seunghyun. "Whoah, hyung! Let me down!"

"No!~" His arms encircled my waist. Then he shifted one of his arms to the back of my knees...I was being carried princess style! We spin around swirling up brown leaves from the ground. I carefully wrap my arms, hands clasping around the back of his neck enjoying the thrill of being high up. His silky hair tickled my knuckles and I brushed it with my fingertips.

The constant motion sends me forward, closer to him. I look up at this wonderful person and my chest swelled with pride, so happy that that I feel my heart might just burst. When he peered back into my eyes,  I knew that we felt the same way.  I didn't know what would come after this. Not a single thing. I was a bit scared I would fall, that's why I could not ride roller coasters but, it was Seunghyun hyung so I think I could trust him. Besides, I've already fallen for him.

I lean back scanning his face, those cheeks I loved. I tilt forward, giving one of them a small soft kiss. I felt his face twitch, as a smirk stretched across his lips.

What's so bad about falling some more? If it was him, I was okay.

 

Choi Seunghyun  

(T.O.P)

I'm so freaking happy right now. I don't how to express this happiness that's about to burst. Daesung for me is a drug. No, he is not. He is my ice cream. He is my sweetest ice cream. I really wanna have him. Youngbae's song "You're My," starts to play in my head. I want to kiss Daesung right this moment.

I put down him down on a pile of soft of grass and lay down next to him.  I let out a breath I had been holding in. My chest rising and falling. I need to start  working out more soon. I’m so unfit. I feel so self-conscious because Daesung has rock hard abs. I want to show Daesung my body proudly and that I can be y too.

I stick out my hand and pat his stomach urging him to recline next to me. He obliges and rests his head onto the grass.  We face each other, our hot breaths hitting each other. He averts his bashful gaze, turning his back to me. I shift closer to him, putting my arm across his tummy, sheltering him. He scoots near me, tucking in his legs.

I grin, really delighted that he was getting more comfortable with me. As a reward, I give him a kiss on the back of his neck, his fluffy hair grazing my nose and lips. Warmth travels up my body and I feel my lips burning against his skin. He shivers against me. I smile with my tongue against the roof of my teeth. I’m going to for a little bit. I slowly stick my tongue out, the tip of it barely caressing his neck.

“Hyung! Why’d you do that?!” he yelps, sitting up.

I follow suit giving him a shrug. “ I guess I had to punish you since you were being too cute.”

“That’s no excuse hyung…” he whined, giving me a flustered look.

“Sorry, I’ll make it up to you,” I laugh apologetically.

“Okay, then let’s go on a date. I know this really nice cafe,” he suggests.

“Whatever you want, baby,” I reply.

I tighten my grip on Daesung hand, as we walk into the cafe. I give everyone warning glares, to stay away from my Daesung. I don’t know when I started to feel jealous of everyone around me. Maybe because Daesung is an angel and anyone could steal him away from me any minute. I begin to become possessive of Daesung. I vow to myself that I will hold him tight in my arms, and never let him go, unless he wants me to.

Daesung takes a taste of his drink and sets his cup delicately on the table. A mustache made of foam rests on his pink plump lips. I stare at them, wanting to take them with my own. I trace the patterns of the wood before reaching for a napkin. I lean forward towards Daesung’s mouth with the napkin in hand.

“I’m not ready for this yet!” Daesung jerks back from his chair, his arms in an x, “Ah, hyung what are you doing? People are watching!”

“I’m just going to wipe the cream off your lip.” I chuckle, “Did you think that I was going to kiss you?”

“No,” he says timidly, while the cream off his lip. His face is  now red like a tomato. I want to eat him up right now.

“Ok, whatever you say…” I lean in and steal a quick kiss from his cheek, while he is not paying attention.

“TOP Hyung!” he squeaks loudly. His ears are fuming and his face is heating up so much, that you could have used it as a warmer. Daesung quickly covers his mouth, and starts  looking around to see if anyone saw the scene that just played out.

I feel a twinge in my heart. Daesung is still shy around me, but he should know that he is mine now. Anyone could see I loved Daesung more than anything in this world. He wasn’t a band member, a friend, a brother or a lover. To me he was something else entirely. He was Daesung.

 

Jiyong ( G-Dragon )

 

“Top- hyung!”

 

As Youngbae and I walk into the cafe, I heard a squeak, that seems to be from Daesung. Youngbae and I quicken our pace, and see Top Hyung and Daesung sitting together. Daesung’s face is ing red, I don’t know what just happened, but it seems that everything  is okay.

“Hey! Is everything okay here?” I ask.

Daesung jerks upright with shock in his eyes, “Hey Jiyong-ssi, Youngbae-ssi! What are you doing here?!?”  

“Hey,” Youngbae says, “Is everything alright? We heard you scream earlier when we walked in.”

“Yeah, umm.. Everything is alright, Top-hyung was just being stupid.” he says almost too quickly, “ He is Bingu Top after all.” he adds.

“Okay, I’m just checking;  you know that you could tell us anything.” Youngbae replies, knowing something is not right.

I look over at Seunghyun-hyung. He stares intensely at Daesung, but with something else that we would not normally give to another band member. Daesung return Seunghyun-hyung ‘s gazes with his angelic smile. Something is definitely fishy  between those two.  


 

AYO!!!

Note: This going to be narrated by us in the third person.

While all this is happening….

We would like to introduce you to Hose 1 and Hose 2. They’re the biatch’s friends,and they call each other s, and the biatch is their boss.  (also to be honest some of cily265’s favorite characters ever…)

 


“ 1 to 2!” Hose 1 says over the walkie talkie.

“Go ahead,” Hose 2 replies.

“Boss said to tail them. What is their position right now?”

“They are at the cafe. The short one is getting Americano and the other one is getting green tea.”

“I just asked you where they were. I don’t need to know everything.”

“But, unnie that’s crucial. I said that so you know they are at the counter ordering.”

“Okay. What are they doing now?”

“Ehem. Those two are walking over to these other 2 at their table.”

“Where is that?”

“Unnie, it’s to the right of the entrance in the back. They are in a booth.”

Hose 1 presses her nose against the pristine windows. “Clear, girl.” They are exactly where Hose 2 had told her they’d be.

The tallest one of them stands out to her the most. The front of his hair is slicked up and the sides of his hair is buzzed. His lips curl into a smile as the other man says something. Her breath causes the window to steam up, turning bleary. “Woah, hot damn.”

She bites her bottom lip, “Easy girl, now is not the time to be fawning over guys. You got a job to do.” She sighs. “ 1 to 2, how are things going over in your end?”

“Well, from what I can see Jiyong-ssi is and the short dude is going somewhere. What’s his name? Youngbae?”

“Yeah?”

“They’re going somewhere, I think to discuss something important.”

“Follow them now. Listen in to their conversation.”

“Yes, sir!”

Hose 2 quickly rushes in to the cafe, ordering an inexpensive drink and seating herself near the two.

She dumps a packet of  sugar in the coffee before stirring it.

“Youngbae-ah don’t you think they are acting weird?” Jiyong runs a hand through his hair, frowning.

“Yeah. They seem oddly close. It was kind of awkward,” Youngbae answers, rubbing his chin.

“They had this lovey dovey feel to them, you know,” Jiyong says.

“I think they have something going on. Don’t you think they would want to hide it?” Youngbae asks.

“Maybe but, they’re our friends. We’re the first ones they should tell,” Jiyong cries.

“But, we shouldn’t force them. I mean if they’re gay and stuff, they wouldn’t be open to sharing much,” Youngbae replies.

“Want to make them admit it?” Jiyong smiles mischieviously, sneaking a peek at them in his peripherals.

“How?”

“Make one of them jealous.”

So a plan hatches between the friends to expose their other friends’ hidden secrets.

After eavesdropping, Hose 2 couldn’t help but to laugh, snorting her hot coffee all over.

“ 1! Huge information!” Hose 2 choking, yells into the walkie talkie.

“Omo stop yelling so much! Spit it out…”

“So you know, the tall dude with blue hair and the blondie are gay!”

“Yeah, so what? Wha-what, wait... They’re gay!? Really?” Hose 1 exclaims. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Yes, so Jiyong-ssi and his friend Youngbae have a plan to make them admit it and come out of the closet.”

“Ahhhh, ugh damn it! All the good guys are always taken or gay!” she squawks in frustration, throwing her walkie talkie on the ground. Hose 1 stomps, jumping around, and flailing her arms. She almost crushes the walkie talkie without realizing it, “Oh !”

“What was that, unnie!? Were you trying to kill my ear drums?! I almost went deaf thanks to your tantrum…,” Hose 2 complains.

“Mianhae, I just had to vent a little bit,” she explains, flipping her long bangs back, “Let’s watch how their little stunt works out, shall we?”

“Okay, unnie let’s go see this exciting show!” Hose 2 laughs. “We got front row seats.”

They met each other at a table not so far away from the group of four friends. They were greeted with a sight that made them guffaw, holding onto their stomachs, drowning with laughter. They could feel their new six packs growing.


 

Youngbae

 

I was hugging Daesung from the side and showering him with praises and flatter, “Daesung-ah you look so handsome today! I really like your hair.” I start  ruffling  Daesung’s hair and give more and more gushy compliments, enough to make one throw up. I was saying sweet crap like, “You know, I saw a beautiful flower today but, it’s beauty cannot compare with yours.”

Daesung was bewildered, “Ehehe, wow thanks hyung,”

“No problem, anything for my angel,” I said slyly, emphasizing the word my. Seunghyun grit his teeth and bit back some harsh words. I felt Seunghyun-hyung’s deadly glare that said  ‘I’m going to beat you to a pulp if you don’t stop!’ I quivered but I braved on. I wanted to end this war already but I was a good soldier who was fighting for a good cause so, I put my hand on Daesung’s arm. I gave his shoulder a rub, squeezing at certain intervals. I peeked at the warrior that was sitting on the other side, Seunghyun-hyung. He had a serene smile that replaced the furious scowl from before...Crap! He didn’t look like he was going to do something but, that was what worried me. What was he going to do?  I closed my eyes.

I felt my fingers being twisted off Daesung’s shoulders and then a smack rang loud. At first, I didn’t feel anything but, then a blistering pain found its way to my hand.

“I don’t appreciate other people touching and hitting on my boyfriend,” Seunghyun said coldly, with fierce vigilant eyes.

“Hey, hyung! Say sorry to Youngbae-hyung,” Daesung scolded. “He was just playing, you didn’t have to hit him!” Daesung shook Seunghyun, trying to get him back to his senses, to calm down.

“That crossed the line, Seunghyun-hyung,” Jiyong said quietly with animosity. He looked furious than ever before. “You know better than anyone else, Youngbae would never steal Daesung away from you. We were just trying to get you guys to admit to going out.”

“Naw, it’s okay, Jiyong. He’s right. I shouldn’t have touched Daesung so intimately. Sorry,” I say.

Jiyong retracts his arm back to his side, his fists clenched tight, knuckles white. I pulled on his arm.

Seunghyun softened a bit, “Sorry man.” He ed his hand out, wanting to shake hands with me. I smiled and nodded but, then my hand throbbed as a reminder of what a scary person Seunghyun-hyung is. I obscured the wounded hand behind my back, readying my left hand for the attack. However, Jiyong stepped forward and shook his hand firmly, Seunghyun’s arm swaying from the power.

I hid behind Jiyong using him as a human shield. What a nice shield.

Jiyong and I bid our goodbyes to Daesung and Seunghyun-hyung, and head back to our hotel.  I cradled my red hand against my chest.

My room is right next to Jiyong’s penthouse. We discovered that there is a door that connected our rooms together. That makes me feel a little warm inside, knowing that I can go to him whenever I can. I just feel safe when he is next to me.

 

Jiyong

I am having dinner with my girlfriend and Youngbae. We had ordered take out.  I set up the table nicely, placing all the chopsticks and silverware daintily near the plates. I ordered a huge platter of sushi (for me of course) , lobster, and kochgaetang (spicy blue crab stew), rice and kimbap (cause Youngbae was craving some).  And for the dessert was chocolate ice cream mousse.

I fold the napkins into triangles cause swan’s are too cliche besides, I can’t make them.  

I hear the doorbell ring and stroll to the door. It’s my girlfriend. She steps in for  a kiss and I let her.  My tongue protrudes slightly,  prodding her lips for permission. She lets me in. Her hands encircle my hips, going lower and then finally stop, in my back pockets. There is a knocking sound from the door on the side of the room and I frown, reaching behind me, taking her hands out and returning them to their original place. I break the kiss and answer the door, “Wassup!”

“Hey, what up my man?” Youngbae hollers.

“Very good!” I exclaim.

Youngbae straightens up after seeing my girlfriend. “Hi, there.”

“Hey,” her eyebrow rising, questioning me.

We have a nice comfortable dinner save for some awkward moments. Like there was one time where Youngbae compared the chocolate mousse to poop.

“Aw, look at the swirls. This ice cream looks like poop,” Youngbae cackles.

“Ew, you’re disgusting. Don’t talk about things like that, we’re trying to eat,” she yelled at him.

I was used to it and that that his immature jokes were actually really adorable. His smile fell a bit and in that moment he looked like a bird that had fell out of the nest.  He looked so fragile and sad. I wished I could mend his wings so he could fly again.  He was meant to.

“Ah, what’s your phone number Youngbae?” she asks.

“Why do you need his phone number?”I ask, feeling suspicious of her intentions.

“Oh why, I just want to take Youngbae around Japan.  Since you are busy with your concerts and all, I don’t want Youngbae feel bored around here.” she replies innocently.

Youngbae laughs, “Jiyong, are you jealous of me?”

“NO!” I bellowed in disagreement and save Youngbae’s number in her cellphone. “There, good to go.”

 


After we finish with our dinner, Youngbae goes back to his room, and my girlfriend go back home. I feel a little joy in my heart, and relief that Youngbae and my girlfriend are getting along with each other. I look out the window and pray that this happiness will last forever.


 

Jiyong’s Girlfriend (The Biatch)

 

When I get home, I jump right to bed. All that stalking wears out my feet. Now I know that they also have two gay friends. I let out a long sigh and close my eyes. I imagine myself being next to Jiyong on his bed right now. He would be on top and I would be on the bottom. I like when he is rough with me. Since the Youngbae arrival to Japan I couldn’t get any action from him. We were suppose to comfort Youngbae, when he was there. Supposedly, Youngbae is wounded from his first breakup. From what I see, I think Youngbae is just trying to get everybody’s attention. Jiyong is just blinded by Youngbae’s  smile. I was a victim of those eyes smiles too. They’re something that I couldn't resist.

 

Youngbae is ing immature, I don’t know what Jiyong sees in him. It’s so annoying when he make all those five year old  jokes that’s not even funny. For me that is. Jiyong would just laugh with him, and almost die of choking. After that, Jiyong would say, “Youngbae, you’re so cute!”. Ugh, those words make me sick. He never laughs like that around me even once when  he laughs at my joke.

 

I suddenly feel empty inside. Youngbae is now living right next to Jiyong. I feel like he could steal Jiyong away any minute now. I have to make things straight with Youngbae. I take my phone and find his phone  number that Jiyong gave me.

 

image?w=369&h=537&rev=406&ac=1

 

Before I could press send, Jiyong calls me.

“Hello baby?” I say.

“Hey, I just want to check in on you.” he replies.

“Aww, thanks baby. You’re so sweet,” I coo.

“You’re welcome, and thanks for tonight dinner. Youngbae was happy.”

“Oh… That’s good, I’m glad that I could make him happy.”

“Youngbae said you’re a good person.”

“Okay, he is good person too?”

Jiyong laughs, “Of course he is a good person! The good couldn’t even describe him. He is more than good. He is the most sweetest guy that you’ll ever met. You’ll feel warm and light when you’re next to him. He is an angel  that was sent from above. He is my light when I’m trapped in the darkness. He is always there when I need him.”

“You must really love your Youngbae than.” I say.

“Yeah, I really love him. I love him more than anyone in the world. He is more than a friend, and more than a brother to me. Without him...I don’t know.”

I  keep quiet, waiting for Jiyong to say something else.

“Baby?” he asks

“Yeah?”I say hoping that he would say that he loves me more than Youngbae.  But, that didn’t come.

“Good night.”

“Oh, good nigh-.”I say in disappointment. I was cut off by a beep from the phone.  

 

“Tomorrow night…” I whisper to myself.  I swear Youngbae, tonight will be the last time that you can touch my Jiyong.

 

Youngbae

 

I feel a cold chill running through my spine, like someone just stepped on my death bed. I look at the texts again. Why does she want to see me, and without Jiyong consent. I don’t want to betray Jiyong, and feel that something is not going to be great.

 

There is a big storm coming, and I don’t know how to avoid it.