Someone New

More Than Friends (On Hiatus)

* You can also read and print this chapter from google doc. You can share this story with your friends and your fellow VIPs, through the link.*

More Than Friends Chapter 1

Note: All Rights Reserved. Don't even try to copy us. You have been warned. Happy Reading! XD

Youngbae ( TAEYANG )

I wonder why she left me. I remember her gaze, her scent, and her sweet words. What did I do wrong?  Does she hate me? Did she find someone else?

I'm sitting on the sofa, wondering what I'm going to do with my life. Dozens of thoughts swirling in my mind. The space besides me feels so empty; I had grown used to her embrace. The television is just noise to block her voice.

A melody grates in my ears annoyingly.

I pick up the phone, it's my bestie Jiyong.

" Youngbae! How's it goin' man?  I heard you broke up with your girlfriend," Jiyong says. "You don't have to talk about it though."

"Yeah...I don't know," I sigh.

"It doesn't get better you know. Each heartbreak." Jiyong says, "But, you'll have someone new to heal your heart."

"Jiyong, you've already been through this many times. Not me, she is my first love..." my voice starts to crack, " You know what? Let's not talk about my relationship. Tell me about your new girlfriend."

"Oh, she is hot! I met her about a month ago at a modeling studio. You know, I think this relationship might work out well. But, who knows women? They play with you. One moment they love you, the next they'll throw you away. When you've lost their interest they just throw you in a trash bin." Jiyong jokes. "But, me and you are different. We've known each other more than half our lives now. We're best friends, we're brothers. You would never betray me right?"  he asks.

"Of course not man, we're homies! We'll-" I said, "never be apart!" he harmonizes.

"Ha hah ha ha,"  we laugh. I feel like all of the sadness has faded away to black. "You're one of a kind!" he laughs. "There is only one Youngbae. All the ladies will be head over heels over you."

"I don't think I need a girl," I say sadly, "Not now."

"Well, I need to go now." Jiyong replies. "Hang in there, man."

"Mm," I nod. "Hope everything goes well for you."

 "Same!" Jiyong replies.

For some reason there's an ache in my chest, this feeling that I can't shake. Jiyong is like a brother to me. We've been through a lot together, from day one when I joined YG as a trainee. Jiyong has always been there for me, through happiness and sorrows. He always the one who catches me before I fall. But even when I fall, he will be a soft bed that will let me cry on and forever be the place where I feel safe and comfortable.Without him, I'm not complete. Without him, I'm nothing. 

We hang up and I flop back on the couch. I don't want Jiyong to go. If he goes, this darkness will threaten to swallow me. Help me. Help me. My hand has a powerful urge to call him again. I hold on to the phone wishing I could hear Jiyong just for one moment. His voice will heal me, he'll fill up my empty soul. Kwon Jiyong.

No, I have to let him go, he has a girl friend so I can't bother him now. I can't drag Jiyong into this crappy mess I'm in. Yes, I have to let him go.

Before I know it, the sounds of a commerical jingle are lulling me to sleep. 

---------------------In Youngbae's dream---------------------

My eyes open to a really blinding bright sunny day. There is a person's figure before me. I can't see their face. Strong arms are pulling me forward making me walk towards the person. This prescence is somehow familiar and comforting yet at the same time unsettling. My stomach has butterflies. Then the person disappears in a flash of darkness.  I feel like I'm falling and spinning. I don't know where I'm going. I'm falling through a bed of clouds, rough sandpaper, and then air. Where am I ? I walk around endlessly, not knowing where to go and when to stop. There is someone or something waiting for me. I don't know who or what, but I know that it is really close. "Youngbae..." a familiar voice whispers.

"Who is it?" I call out, start running toward the unknown voice. I'm looking around trying to see if anyone is there, but there is not even a shadow.

"Youngbae..." The beautiful and lovely yet poisonous voice slowly fades away. "wait for me..."

 "Where are you?!?" I cry out desperately wanting the voice to stay with me. 

I run forward reaching for the voice when something grips my ankles and restrains me. Rough hands scratch me and pull me down. The hands are frail and skinny...so boney. I look down pushing and shoving, fighting for my freedom to chase after that person again. Staring up at me are yellowed teeth cracked in dangerous smiles and hollowed eyes. Their faces look burnt with various skin pigments. Long sparse hair trails down from their heads, barely hanging on. Blood drips from their cracked and dried skin. The monsters once again wrap their hands around my legs and pull. I shruggle to free myself from their grip. I do everything I can. I start kicking and flipping around like a helpless deer that trying to fight off a beast that is hungry.

WHAT CAN I DO! Seungri's song start to play in my head. What is wrong with me? This is not the time to joke around. I raise my legs and kick the monster in the gut with everything I have, and start to run away, trying to not look back. I can't help myself and take a glance back and see that the monsters is getting closer, but this time with my ex held tight in their hands. I want to scream and run back to help her, but my body seems to have lost it. I freeze in the spot not knowing what to do. 

"Youngbae! Help me ! Help MEEEE! PLEASEEEE!" my ex screams out in pain, and reaching out for me. I have to help her, she needs me! I reach out my hand and grab hers. She gives me a smirk and let go out hand. Blisters form across her skin, then pop oozing yellow pus. Her skin rips and falls away revealing another monster. The beast let's go of her, and snatches me up instead. I try to call out for her to help me, but I'm too stunned to even speak. The monster takes a long sniff of me.

"You smell great! You'll make a fantastic meal for my hungry belly." The monster . I look down and see my ex slowly walking away.

"NO! COME BACK! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!" I call out to her, and at the same time the monster opens its mouth...

"Youngbae..." That beautiful voice whispers in my ear, stopping that the monster for a short moment. I know that voice!

It's ...

"Stay with me," I whisper back.

"Youngbae...I'll alway stay with you." The time seems to stop, and everything fades back into nothingness again.

----------------

"No no no!" I yell! I feel myself being submerged in this inky darkness. I feel so cold, so cold. My body numbs and looses sensation. Am I drowning? The frigid temperatures sears into my skin, it burns like someone lit a match and set me on fire. I try to scream but, no words come out. This biting chill, a suffocating pressure crushes my lungs and I can't breathe.

Is it a sin to want that person?

I jerk awake. The pillow I was laying on is wet. I bring my hand to my face. Tears are sliding down my checks unexpectedly. Bringing a hand to my forehead, I breathe a shaky sigh. I swallow. I can feel my hearbeat pulsing through my hand. Sweat starts to form on my body. I want to get up, but my body won't listen to me. I lost total control over my body.

"What did she do to you?!?" I scream.

I don't want to face the reality. I don't want to accept this break up. I look over my bedside stand and saw a familiar face.

 "That bi-atch!" I throw the picture, releasing all the anger that built up inside me for a past couple of days. I look at the cracked picture, and the broken glass on the floor. Her picture doesn't even deserve to be in my house or my touch. I lay back down on my bed, let out a long sigh, "."

My stomach twists as I ponder about the unknown voice.

 

Jiyong ( G-DRAGON )

I don't know what to do which irritates me. I can tell that Youngbae isn't telling everything to me which I understand. I could hear his voice trembling with uncertainty and control. Why won't you talk about your break up? And I don't want to pressure him or sound like I'm pitying him.

I want to share his pain. This is his first break up, I had mine when I was in my teenage years, and have been through many break ups since then, it doesn't hurt me anymore. I've adapted to it so much, that it becomes part of my life's routine. I date for a couple of months and either get dumped or have to be the hearbreaker. I swear if I know where that who dump Youngbae lives, I going to rip her apart. Who do she think she is, playing with my Bae's heart. I remember when he was so excited on his first date with the girl he met. And, when he knock on my door at 1AM in the morning telling me that the girl accepted his confession and agreed to be his girl. The time when he asked me tips on fashion, so he could look his best for his girl and be the best boyfriend that he could be. She is such a lucky . She had Youngbae attention for four years! I didn't get to hang out with him freely like I usually had. I was a little jealous of that before, because usually I'm the only that can make Bae happy and smile like this ^^. But eventually, I accepted her for Youngbae's sake.

But now, I'm free to hate or want to kill her, for Youngbae. I swear if I see her again, I'm going to slit , and cut her into pieces and feed her corpse to the wolves.

I sigh and lay down on the hotel bed. Going on Japan tour is so tiresome. I can't even be there for Bae when he need me the most right now. But I'll be back in Korea next week or so. Hopefully, I get to spend more time with Bae, I want to help through this horrible break up.

How the heck did Youngbae deal with me when I was going through my break ups? Usually just with Youngbae present and his smile alone already make me happy. If it was a bad day, he can turn my frown into a smile. He is my healing potion, but also poison. When he is sad, tears just find itself down my cheeks. I don't know how control my emotions around Youngbae. I can't stand seeing Bae's sad face, and those lonely hollow eyes. They used to spark everywhere in YG's building. I'm missing that naive Taeyang, when he compares his album releases to constipation. How classy, Youngbae. I crack out a laugh when thinking about those stupid cute moments from Youngbae. Now look at the current Taeyang. How is he feeling right now, and when I have my break ups?

I don't like it. What is this? This feeling that's making my chest heavy. Did Youngbae feel this? Somehow at this moment I feel like his pain and mine have interwined. We're sharing the pain. I feel a bit betrayed when I hear him suppressing his feelings. It's odd that I'm hurting right now when I have somebody new in my life.

 -------------------------------Ding Dong-------------------------------

 

Jiyong's Girlfriend (The New Biatch)

Tonight I'm going to be spend some time at Jiyong Oppa hotel room. I'm so tire from doing all that photoshoots. "Ugh!" I whine as I walk up to the penthouse hotel. "Why does he have to live all the way up here? There are so much stairs..." Walking in heels is really hard especially when you have to carry bags. 

----------Three Weeks Ago-------

"Aish!" As I walk out of a Japanese modeling studio, I bump into someone and fell down into pile of mud. "YAH!" I called out the man that is walking away, ignoring me. My face steams up. What the hell? Who does he think he is, not helping me up? He bumped into me, didn't he?! I took my highheel and threw it at his back, leaving a dark muddy stain on his suit. I grinned, " Bullseye!" As the man turn around, my smile slowly faded away. The man dressed in the be most fashionable trend. His hat covered half of his face. But from where I am, he is georgeous. He strides toward me slowly, looking down at the ground. He squatted down and looked up at me and gave me that smirk. "OMO! G-DRAGON!" I squealed, I cover my mouth and realized what I just done. I hurriedly bowed down.

"I am so sorry," I pleaded for forgiveness. But, he just looked at me with those cold eyes. 

"I didn't know you were the one that bumped into me," I tried to explain,"I fell down and you walked away, not even checking to see if I was okay. So I was angry and tried to get your attention. But I sincerely regret that I threw my heel at you."

"So?" He said coldly. 

"I'm so sorry, I'll buy you another jacket." I said.

"No, no need to that. It was my fault first right? So you don't have to feel sorry." He suddenly smiled at me. That gummy smile that kills all the girls' and guys' hearts around the world. He stood up and gave me a hand, and pulled me up. I almost fell back, but he caught me and held me by the waist.

"You're so handsome," I whispered.

"And, you are my ideal type." He flirted.

"What?" I questioned, wondering what was going to happen next.

He slowly leaned in and asked." Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Sure?" 

"Ok." He said and pecked me on the lip. "Here is my phone number, and the address to the hotel that I'm staying." As he was saying that he saved his phone number in my phone, and texted me the address. All in a swift motion with no hestitation, like he'd been doing this for years. 

"Bye, baby." He waved at me and walked into the studio.

"Bye," I waved back, still in a dazed of what just happen.

-------------------------------------------

I'm finally at Jiyong's front door. I've been dating Jiyong for almost a month now, and our relationship seems to be going pretty well. We both are busy, so we rarely get to see each other at all. I feel insecure sometimes because Jiyong is the famous legendry G-Dragon that all the girls's and guys in the world are in love with. I don't know when he is going to be bored with me and end this relationship. I shakily press the door bell. The door creak open, and there is Jiyong or G-Dragon.

"Hey, come in," He smile. I slowly into the room, the smell of him hits my face. His smell is a drug, that I can't have enough. I sit down on the couch.

"I miss you." I said, "Here are some clothes I bought this morning that I think will suit you." handing him the bags. 

"Thank you," He pecks my lip. 

 I look at Jiyong in the eyes, trying tell him...I'm scared Kwon Jiyong. I love you a lot, and I will kill anyone who try to take you away from me. I don't care if it is your friend or family. You are mine, ONLY mine. You belong to me, and I belong to you. 

 

Jiyong ( G-Dragon )

I take a sip of my wine. It's sweet yet sour. I hear the clink of glass as I see her set down her wine on the table. I do the same.

She caresses my hand resting on the table. I look at her blankly. Her eyes twinkle with mischief and love. Those pretty luscious lips pucker into a naughty smile. I can hear her breathing change. She grips my hand and leans forward, "Jiyong-oppa." The distance narrows between us. Her eyes close to reveal her long lashes. Her soft lips are on my mine and I kiss her back. I hold her arms. Her chest and shoulders are against mine that no sliver of air separate us. I feel a feverish adrenaline.

I whisper, "I love you." against her lips which sends a shiver through her. I say this but, I feel bad. I'm distracted. I see Youngbae in my head, crying silently holding his tears in. My stomach heaves. I want to give him a hug and wipe his tears away. I want him to give me that exquisite smile, the one where his eyes crease.

I pull her closer by the small of her back. "Don't you love me?"  Her hair tickles my face. I tuck the piece of loose hair behind her ear.

Her eyes grow shiny, "Of course, I love you!"

As I see the image of my best friend crying, I kiss her more and more passionately until she can't breathe as if my feelings can reach him through her. She leans in closer, falling deeper into my kiss until she's in my lap. Her dress rides up her thighs and her legs get tangled in mine. I her thigh and push her down, changing our positions so I'm on top of her.

Was it lonely? I ask him in my head. I hope that void in your heart gets filled. He must want me to do my best though, so I shove my thoughts of Youngbae aside for tonight.

I'll forget Youngbae tonight even though I want him to stay with me by my side.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

--------------

------

--

                

         

Dear Readers,

Happy New Year! Thank You For Reading More Than Friends! This is our first fanfic and sorry for making you wait so long! BigBang Festival was an event that we thought was perfect for our AFF DEBUT? LOL XD. We were lazy about writing fanfic at first, because we love to read them instead. Not really interested in writing one. So this a big first step for us, and we want to keep this fanfic alive. We're passionate with the GDYB ship. It's our OTP, and we want to have their story out there for them, for us, and all the VIPs.

We hope that this first chapter was worth the wait and has satisfies your feels (GDYB heart) :D Or was it horrible :0 ? Do you want us to continue or not? Give us any suggestions down below in the comments or messages us if you have questions about the story or plots, characters, etc... We welcome questions and comments :) Also you can subscribe to this story to be alert on the lastest chapter updates, and you can follow stories to us, to get the lastest story updates, because we might be posting some one shots while you wait for a new chapter to come out. Our goal is to have a serie, and More Than Friends is this first book, and there might going to be a second, third, and maybe even a fourth book coming out later. *wink wink*  Chapter 2 is coming out next week. Tracysweet (apple) and cily265 (pear) are our personal accounts just so you know. AYO-KO-LOVE is our account that we share to write long stories together. We may write one shots on our personal accounts. 

Sorry for making you guys read this boring author's note, we promise this is the last sentence that you'll have to read. HAHA BYE!!!

Sincerely,

AYO-KO-LOVE

  FOREVER 1f451-microsoft-windows