And They Ran To The Door

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER THIRTY

Mark shook Sapphire gently. "Wake up. Sapph, wake up." She needs to eat. Food. Food. Mark suddenly remembered the piece of chocolate in his pocket. He quickly took it out, unwrapped it and gently probed it in Sapphire's mouth. "Sapph.." He leaned into Sapphire's ear so that she could hear him clearer. "Sapph, wake up. Eat this, at least. Come on, Sapph." To Mark's relief, Sapphire slowly blinked her eyes open and began to chew the chocolate bar that Mark put in . 
As Sapphire ate, Mark could see that she was gaining her energy back. The color returned to her cheeks and she seemed to be more alert. Mark dropped his head to her lap. Sapphire chuckled apologetically and patted his head. "Sorry, sorry. I just forgot about my condition because of the shock, I guess." Mark pulled her head down to him and pecked her lips. "It's fine, it's fine. You're okay now so it's fine." He looked toward the door. "Now it's time to figure out how to get out of here." Sapphire narrowed her eyes. "Do you think that kid will really help us? What was his name? Jungkook?" Mark shook his head. "I don't know. I don't really trust anyone right now but it would be really amazing if he would." 
They didn't notice that the door was quietly opening while they were talking. "Pssst...... Psssst......" A voice came from the doorway. Both Mark and Sapphire turned their heads toward the door. Jungkook was standing there with an urgent look on his face. "Come on!! I drugged my brother but I don't know 'till how long it will work." They stared at him with shock. He's really helping them? Jungkook stomped his foot. "COME. ON.!" That was the only thing they needed to get over their shock.

And they ran to the door.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

HII!!! Sorry for being late...again... Kekekekeke.. Hope you enjoyed!!! XD