It's Time For Payback, .

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

The first couple of days after that wasn't so bad, thought Sapphire. Kind of wonderful, actually. Mark was always by her side, being his protective self. It felt like they were having continuous dates everyday. But with every single day that passed without us knowing who the stalker is, Mark got more and more obsessed. He didn't let anyone touch me or talk to me, even the girls. He became so obsessed to the point that he was suspecting his own brothers! 
Jinyoung was just talking to her because Sapphire was really lonely. She couldn't talk to anyone or at least Mark didn't let anyone talk to her. They were just talking and Jinyoung made a stupid joke and she laughed really hard without even noticing that Mark was watching them from a distance. In a blink of an eye, Mark was there right next to them and was grabbing Jinyoung's collar and was hauling him up. Sapphire noticed then how dark the skin under his eyes were, how gaunt his cheeks became and how...unmade he looked. Jinyoung probably noticed the same thing because he didn't get mad at Mark. Instead, his expression got soft and he tightly hugged Mark. Mark still had that lost look in his eyes but when he realized what he did and what he was doing for the past couple of days, his face crumbled and she could see him breaking down. He began sobbing loudly and kept apologizing to Jinyoung and to her and to himself and to no one at all. 
Sapphire couldn't bear the sight of him breaking down like that so she ran away to a secluded park to contain the pain in her heart. Seeing Mark break down like that because of protecting her made her feel like inside. She clutched her hand on top of her heart and silently sobbed for Mark and for the pain he must've felt. 

He watched Sapphire bend over and sob in the park. He scanned their surroundings and smirked. It was pretty secluded. No one was milling around: no kids playing, no couples walking hand in hand, no people walking their dogs, NO ONE. 
He moved his neck side to side as if preparing for battle and grinned. Mark has been next to her this past week and he couldn't get to her even for just a couple of minutes. But now...it's a different story entirely. A malicious smile covered up his face. 

It's time for payback, .

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know that you must be tired of me apologizing, but I really REALLY am sorry for the FREAKIN LATE updates.. :(( I'll try harder the next time ;) hope you enjoy!! <3