The Time Has Come

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Sapphire bit her nail while thinking of a way to escape. She still couldn't believe that Taehyung was the one who kidnapped her. Taehyung!
He also spouted nonsense after revealing himself. He kept asking her what she did to attract Mark or what talents did she have that made her special. It was weird. Really weird. If she didn't know better, she'd probably think that he likes Mark. Sapphire giggled at the idea but suddenly stopped. What if...what if he actually does like Mark? Does that mean that he was the stalker? Or to be more specific...Mark's stalker?!
------------------------------------------

Mark blinked his eyes open. What the hell happened?
One second he was grabbing Taehyung's collar and the next he was...wait, where the hell is he?
He touched the side of his head and felt a bump. He clenched his teeth in anger. Taehyung must have hit him with a rock or something. What the hell is wrong with that person?! Seriously!
Wait, is the floor vibrating? He looked around him. It was so dark that he almost couldn't see anything, but he did see a door. And it wasn't just any kind of door. It was the backdoor of a van.
Mark kept his anger in check and tried to cool his head. Okay, he has to think rationally. So Taehyung's kidnapping him. But why? Was he mad about Sapphire being gone? And if he was, why was he spouting bull when he saw him?
His head started to hurt and his vision began to blur.
Whooaa.......
He blinked once...twice....the door opened. Even with blurry vision, he could recognize Taehyung's form. Taehyung came in and leaned into him until his mouth was pressed on Mark's ear. Mark could feel him smile as he spoke.

"I told you that this day would come. When you'll eventually be mine."

Then Mark lost his conciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------

HI!!!! It's getting exciting, isn't it? Kkkkk.. Hopefully you're all still enjoying my stories and all. Sorry if it gets boring sometimes but I'll try to make it more fun. THANKS FOR READING THIS!! LOVE Y'ALL!! XXX