It Was Happening Again

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TEN

Mark felt a hundred, no, a thousand times better after apologizing to Sapphire. He tried to contain his smile but it didn't work. He was grinning like an idiot. He felt so good that he didn't even notice that three of his brothers were following him and were staring at him. 
Bambam nudged Youngjae. "Is he...smiling? At school?!" Youngjae pinched his cheeks. "I...am I hallucinating right now?" Jinyoung smacked both of their heads. "Idiots! Lower your voices otherwise he'll hear you!" He hissed to his younger brothers. 
Bambam rubbed the spot on his head where Jinyoung smacked him and pouted. "We were just curious, okay? Come on! Since when did Mark drop his cool big brother act at school? It's fascinating." Youngjae nodded with widened eyes. "Marvelous." Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Why do you think? Didn't Jaebum call you yesterday?" Bambam and Youngjae looked at each other and smiled with a glimmer in their eyes. "Aaaaaahhhh." Said the both of them at the same time. 
Mark turned right and went to the bathroom, so the three of them decided to go straight ahead and to stop gawking at their oldest brother. Jinyoung looked at Bambam with concern in his eyes and commented on the noticable dark circles beneath his eyes. Bambam sighed and pursed his lips. "It's Yugyeom. I tried to cheer him up, but it's not working." Worry lines appeared on Bambam's forehead. "He tries to make us think that he's okay to not worry us, but you know, he is a far cry from okay." He looked at Jinyoung and Youngjae with tears in his eyes and whispered something that broke their hearts. 

"He even stopped dancing."

After school that day, Sapphire decided to walk home. Her house wasn't that far from school, maybe fifteen to twenty minutes, and walking alone calms her mind. It was already kind of dark, but that was fine.
After a couple of minutes of walking, the hairs on the back of her neck suddenly stood up. It felt like...like...someone was following her. She looked behind her. 
Nothing.
She took a shaky breath and shook her head. 
You're just being paranoid. Nobody's following you.
After another minute of walking, she heard a crunch of a dry leaf behind her. She abruptly turned around and saw a dark silhouette standing a couple of feet from her. Sapphire felt her blood turn cold.

It was happening again.